Chapter 4

The Man Next Door

Kevin and I entered in the english room, I looked all over the place for Namjoon. 'I guess he doesn't have English' I sighed.

'Don't worry Seo Hee, I'm here!' Kevin stood infront of me, doing cute aegyo to me.

'Why you got to be so cute' I pinched his cheeks, making him laugh. 'We should sit down now, poeple are starting to look at us' I giggled, looking around the room for a vacant spot.

Kevin grabbed my hand and led me over to his friends, 'Annyeong' He bowed his head. It was the same cute guys that I met. 'Everyone this Choi SeoHee, the princess' Kevin said, making the guys laugh.

My cheeks grew red of what he had just said, Kevin pulled a seat out for me to sit down next to a very model like guy, 'Thank you' I mumbled, placing my bag on top of the desk. 

'Guys introduce yourselves' Kevin sat down next me. 

They all introduced themselves one by one, starting with Jun, Eli, Hoon, Soohyun and lastly Kiseop, 'we also have one other person, but he is in America taking classes over there instead of here, he'll back at the end of the semester' Kiseop added. 

'What is he majoring in?' I wondered.

'Phycology' He answered.

'Ahhh' I mouthed.

The class has started, I was very stuck on some questions especially the question about, 'They're, their and there' my mind was very blank. I turned my head to look at Kevin and he was already finsih, 'how did you finish so fast?' My eyes widen, seeing him with  a smirk on his face.

'I'm from America' He said in English.

'Amer-ic-a?' I said back in English making Kevin laugh. 'Yah, what's so funny?' 

'You're cute accent' He pinched my cheeks as they grew red from embarassment. 

Suddenly the door opened, Namjoon walked in. 'Apologises for being late sir, Mr Byun wanted help with moving of the classroom' He  spoke in English, I was amazed how you spoke so clearly. The teacher just nodded and Namjoon sat down infront of me, he turned around to face me. 'How's it going?' He smiled.

'I'm stuck on this question, please help' I pouted, moving the paper towards him. He didn't really help but just did the question himself, 'I'll teach you after school' He patted my head. 

I looked down at the paper, still confused on what he just wrote. 'Why didn't you asked me for help?' Kevin eyed me.

'Oh, I'm sorry Kevin. I will next time' I smiled, patting his shoulder. I went back to work, figuring out how to do English. Kevin helped me from here and there aswell as Namjoon. 

Eventually the bell went and it was time for me to go home. We exited class, 'well I'm off to go home and do homework' I faced Kevin, swinging the bag over my shoulder. 'I'll see you tomorrow Kevin' I turned around, about to catch with Namjoon but suddenly I got pulled back.

'Bye Seohee' Kevin whispered in my ear, as he pulled me in a hug. I broke out of the hug and bowed my head to Kevin then ran off to Namjoon as he was waiting at the door.

'I see you and Kevin have been close' Namjoon laughed, putting his arm around me. My posture went up really straight because of the move he did. 'oh I'm sorry' He laughed, moving his arm away putting his hands in his pocket.

'Could you help me with my English homework tonight?' I said, trying to get rid of the awkward atmosphere. 

'Sure, be at my house at 6, I'll make dinner aswell.' He stopped infront of my house. 

'No need to make dinner Namjoon-ssi, you've done enough' I smiled.

'Whatever you say Seo Hee' He chuckled, patting my head as he left to his house. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter and spelling mistakes, I did this so quickly because I'm just so busy atm, but anyway, I hope you like it ^-^