Chapter 1

The Man Next Door

 

'Here I am' I sighed, as I drop all my bags on the ground, putting my hands on my hips. The house was beautiful, it was a two story house with two bathrooms, one bedroom, an office, a kitchen, a dining room, a lounge room, a laundry room and a small backyard with a shed and a garden. The walls outside were painted white and grey, the roof was also grey too. 

'This place is perfect for me' I smiled, picking up my bags. I looked at all the boxes on the sidewalk, 'Ugh, this is going to be a long afternoon' I pouted, opening the gate. 'Annyeonghaseyo' I heard a mans voice behind me. I faced the man, there he was, with a big smile planted on his face with dimples showing as he smile, he was wearing a long brown coat, with blue jeans and a white shirt. 'Annyeonghaseyo' I bowed to him. 

'Are you living here?' He asked, still smiling at me.

'Yes, just came here about 5 minutes ago.' I smiled back at him.

'Ahh, you're my next door neighbour. Where are my manners, I'm Kim Namjoon, just call me Namjoon' He bowed to me. He was so lovely that he introduced himself, I'm glad I have a friendly neighbour. 'I'm Choi Soohee' I introduced myself, 'I'm glad that we are neighbours.' I added.

'Do you need help carrying the boxes that are on the sidewalk?' He pointed over to the 6 boxes on the ground. 

'That would be lovely of you' I nodded to him. 'I'll just unlock the door for you' I walked over to the door, taking the key out of my pocket. I unlocked it and entered inside, walking in the lounge room, dropping my bags, breathing in the new house smell.. I'm glad that this house was already furnish as it would of taken me forever to find and afford furniture as I spent a lot of money on law school. 'Where would you like the boxes?' I heard Namjoon from the door. 

I walked over to him, 'Just in the lounge room' I directed him where it was. I went outside and grabbed a box, 'Annyeonghaseyo' I heard another man's voice again, I couldn't see who it was as there was a box infront of my face. I placed it back down, seeing a pale guy with brown hair wearing a beanie and black clothing, 'Annyeonghaseyo' I greeted. 

'Did Namjoon go into your house?' He asked, looking over to the door.

'HEY MAN!' Namjoon yelled in English, walking over to us, 'Yoongi, this is my new neighbour Choi Soohee' he pointed to him then me.

'Sup Soohee, Min Yoongi.' He greeted, 'Why didn't you tell me you had a hot neighbour?' 

My cheeks grew red as he called me hot, 'YAH! That was rude of you' Namjoon slapped him across the head, 'apologize' 

'Mianhae Soohee, you're beautiful' He lifted up my hand, planting a kiss. I took my hand away quickly as I felt the soft peck planted on my hand, my cheeks and ears started to burn. 'Help carry these boxes with us, since you are here'  Namjoon demanded.

'But.. I didn't come here for help' He stomped his feet like a child.

I grabbed the box that I placed down, bringing it up into the house. As Suga and Namjoon did most the work, I opened my purse taking at some money for them, I walked over to them, 'here' I handed them money.

'Keep it, we don't need money' Namjoon shook his head, pushing my hand away.

'It's a thank you gift, for helping me' I moved the money over towards him. He just shook his head, 'well.. I'll give it to Yoongi' As I handed him the money.

'Thank you Soohee.' He was about to grab the money, but Namjoon snatched it out of his hands. He grabbed my hand, placing the money back there then closing my hand. He dragged Suga away and went back to his house, I was in shock what I just saw. I closed the door shut, putting the money back in my purse.

I opened all the boxes to see which one goes where. I grabbed the box, walking it upstairs into my room, I took all the photoframes, toys, perfumes, antiques, and other girly things that I have out and placed them around the room. Eventually all the unpacking and storing them into their places, I grew tired, my back started to ache from bending over all the time. I had no mood to go out and buy food, my stomach was growling as I haven't even all day. 

My doorbell rang, I ran over to the door seeing Namjoon standing there patiently on the step, 'Seeing as you have just moved in, I'll make you dinner at mine' He held my hand, pulling me out of the house. 'No need to, I'm not that hungry' I lied, but my stomach growled. I hugged stomach looking at him as my cheeks went red from embrassment, 'Not hungry? Come on' He closed my door for me and invited me over.

Inside his house was beautiful and clean, he wasn't a messy guy type. His house was actually spotless and kinda looks like mine when you enter the house. We entered the kitchen that was connected with a dining room, seeing six boys sitting at the table, 'See I told she was hot' Yoongi shouted, all the guys nodded still staring at me. 'YAH! You guys are rude to the guest, stop staring' Namjoon growled, the boys looked down at the meals and began eating again. 

Namjoon showed me where my spot was, which was next to him and a guy with yellow-orange hair. He looked at me, doing a weird but cute smile, 'Annyeong, I'm Taehyung' He did a peace sign to me. 

'Annyeong, Choi Soohee' I bowed my head lightly. I looked the meals the guys were eating and it looked like I was at a five star resturant, it was placed neatly and food looked and smelled delicous. 'Who made this?' I asked. 

'Namjoon' The man with red hair said. I looked at Namjoon, 'You're a great cook' I complimented.

'Try it, you'll want more' He chuckled, placing food on my plate. I picked up my chopsticks and ate a bit, the taste was delightful and appetizing. 'Ahh, where are the guys manners' Namjoon spook, 'Everyong, this is Choi Sohee. Please introduce yourselves one by one' 

I looked up at all the guys who had smiles planted on their faces and staring at me, it started from the top of the table.

'Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jimin' The man said who was very built and had a cute chubby face.

'Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jin' The one who told me who made the dinner, that has red hair and is very handsome.

'Annyeonghaseyo I'm Hoseok' The man said with brown hair and making a fool of himself.

'Sup, you already met' Yoongi wiggled his eyebrows. Then the man next to him, standing up, 'HELLO I'M JOONG..KOOK' He introduced himself in English.

'Jongkook?' I looked at him weirdly.

'Jungkook' He chuckled at his silly mistake, as he sat down on his chair, digging back into his food. 

'You already met me' Taehyung smiled weirdly. 

All the boys went back into their food. 

Once we were all done, the boys went into the lounge to watch tv, except for Namjoon who was washing the dishes. I grabbed my empty plate and walked over to the sink where Namjoon was. 'I'll help' I insited, grabbing a plate washing it in the sink. 'No need to Soohee, you're a guest.' He chuckled, snatching the plate out of my hand.

I pouted at him, 'but you helped me with the boxes and then treated me with dinner, please can I help?'

He dried his hands on a towel, 'Hey Soohe, want to watch a movie with us?' I heard Yoongi's voice. 

'No need to, I'm just going to go back home.' I yelled back. 'Well.. I guess you won't let me help, I'll just leave, thank you for everything Namjoon-ssi' I bowed, leaving his house. 

I walked back over my house, entering inside and going upstairs, laying on my bed, 'Oh boy, I'm so glad I made the choice on moving here and going to law school.' I sighed, looking up at the ceiling.