Honeymoon House

WGM Global Edition (HIATUS)

Q: How did you feel when you first met your wife?

 

Baekhyun only let out a sigh, running his hand across his forehead and pushing the left corner of his bottom lip down. “I was taken back, to be honest. I saw her, and she was breathtaking. She was beautiful, and I felt like the luckiest guy ever.”

 

Q: Do you like your husband?

 

Mihyun tapped her chin as she bit her bottom lip, nodding her head slowly before turning her attention back to the camera. “He’s really cute.” She plastered a wide grin on her face. “I remember some of my co-workers would talk about EXO, and I have seen them before. Now that I met him in person, I realize that he’s a lot hotter in person.”

 

Baekhyun leaned back on the leather seat of his car, tapping his fingers against the steering wheel as he impatiently waited for the traffic light to turn green. “I’m supposed to be picking Mihyunnie up right now,” he said as he glanced over at the camera, flashing a smile that literally makes all the girls want to toss their at them. “We’re supposed to be going to our honeymoon house.”

 

Q: What were your thoughts about having a honeymoon house?

 

Baekhyun leaned over and wiggled his eyebrows. “More time for me and my wife.”

 

He could now see his wife standing by the sidewalk in front of the café he had told her to go. She was wearing a loose top that was tucked in her floral, blue shorts. Her hair was twisted in a fishtail, a few strands curling out and making the allusion of a thicker hairstyle.

 

Mihyun waved at the sight of Baekhyun’s car, grabbing her luggage that had rested beside her and walking towards the boy who was now getting out to help her. “Ah!” Mihyun quickly grabbed out her Japanese-Korean dictionary, flipping through the pages to find what she was looking for. “Where are we going?”

 

Baekhyun chuckled with how cute his wife was, reaching behind his pocket for his own dictionary. "We're going to our honeymoon house."

 

Mihyun laughed at his accent, but she could perfectly understand him. Baekhyun took possession of the bag, lifting it. "Men carry bags." He spoke in Korean, and Mihyun knew what man was in Korean, so she had no problem deciphering what he was saying.

 

"My mom has been teaching me Korean since we last met," Mihyun said, slowly but surely. Usually, the WGM cast meets once a week to film, and during those breaks, Mihyun would study Korean. It was easy for her to pick up the language since the structure was similar, the problem she had was pronouncing some of the words.

 

Q: How did you feel when your wife was learning Korean for you?

 

A blush crept on Baekhyun's cheek as he let out a giggle. "Literally, it's the best feeling ever. I'm so glad I got her for my wife."

 

Q: Is your studying difficult?

 

Mihyun shook her head. "My mother is a good teacher, and it's easy for me to pick up words and memorize them. I am an actress, afterall, so memorizing words is my forte."

 

Baekhyun glanced over at her as she was poking at the radio, trying to find a decent station that played good songs. "Do you want to listen to EXO?"

 

It took a while for the words to process in her head, but she finally caught on and nodded her head. "Can you sing instead?"

 

Sure, he was used to singing in a crowd of people, he had no problem with that whatsoever. But what is it that made him so reluctant to open his mouth? The camera had zoomed in on his throat as he let out a visible gulp. He was nervous to sing in front of his own wife since it was completely different from singing to his fans. "Are you sure?"

 

Mihyun nodded her head as she faced him, watching his expression soften. He began to sing; his voice so powerful and clear. It was definitely much better to hear in person, and he seemed so professional with the way he controlled his vocals. After a few seconds, all that nervous feelings he held disappeared as he was drowned in his own focus on singing. He didn't even realize the look on Mihyun's face, completely in trance and admiring. 

 

Once he had finished, he had peeked over at her to find a gentle smile on her lips. "You have a beautiful voice," she whispered.

 

Q: Did you like your live concert of Baekhyun?

 

Mihyun lifted her hands to her face, covering it as she let out a squeal. "I've never heard someone sing as beautifully as he did. It was unbelievable."

 

Q: Why were you sweating when she asked you to sing?

 

Baekhyun chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his head before saying, "It's my wife. Why wouldn't I be nervous?"

 

After the drive that seemed to go on for hours, they finally reached their honeymoon house. The two were in complete awe at the sight of it, and Mihyun laughed at the banner that hung on the entrance gate. "CONTRATULATIONS TO MR. AND MRS. BYUN!"

 

"Ah, Baekhyunah," Mihyun called, picking up the fact that the informal way to call someone close was to add -ah, -ie, or -yah at the end. "Hurry!" She had already made her way inside, forgetting the fact that her husband was left to bring all their luggage in.

 

Q: Why did you just leave him there to carry all of the belongings?

 

Mihyun shrugged, smiling ever so innocently. "He said he was a man. So I let him take charge of the luggage."

 

Baekhyun, after a few minutes, finally settled all their luggages inside the house, somewhat regretting ever mentioning the fact that the was a man. Mihyun had already took the time to tour the house, finding it beautiful.

 

The walls were decorated with a beige color and paintings hung in each side. The paintings ranged in different colors, but nothing too neon or bright. The living room had a white couch that was arranged in a semicircle, and a flat screen TV was positioned in front of it. There was a light green rug underneath the TV and the couch, and it made the living room give off a happier atmosphere.

 

At the top of the walls, there were lights that hung, sort of the same lights used on Christmas trees, but slightly bigger. The kitchen was completely clean, the marbled counters sparked and the cute pink, yellow, and green dishes were neatly placed inside the cabinets.

 

The only part of the whole house that Baekhyun was looking forward to was the bedroom. It was a canopy bed that had white drapes hanging from the top. There were pillows that spelled out congratulations, and the best part was, there was only one bed so they had to share.

 

"Mihyunah, come here," he called to her as he jumped on the bed, sighing in relief when he finally felt the soft cusion under him.

 

Mihyun followed after, touching the drapes and admiring it. Baekhyun reached out to grab her wrist and pull her beside him. "You should focus yourself more on me than those drapes," he pouted, pushing out his bottom lip.

 

"I'm sorry," she apologized before slightly moving away. She knew that this kind of skinship wasn't shown in WGM, so she had to make sure things were kept PG.

 

Q: You looked like you wanted to do more than just hug...

 

Mihyun blushed, the red hue on her cheeks slowly made it's way to her neck. "No," was all she mumbled, but it was obvious she wanted more.

 

Baekhyun placed his cheek on his hand as his elbow was propped on his pillow. He watched his wife that lied beside him, and he couldn't help but touch her cheek. "You're my wife," he said, quite possessively.

 

She only nodded her head, smiling a little before yawning. "Is it okay to sleep here?" She already had her eyes closed, not bothering to wait for an answer.

And just like how a talented husband would act, Baekhyun sung a soft lullaby to her, her hair back and kissing the top of her forehead. "Good night, my beautiful wife."

 

 

 


So, I realized that changing colors was suuuuch a hassle, so I just made Mihyun learn Korean quickly...

Sorry!!

This story is just meant to be fluffy and stuff <3

That's all that matters!

Enjoy!

I CANNOT WAIT FOR TOMORROW...!! I NEED THE SONG MOONLIGHT RIGHT NOWWWW!!!