A Guide to the World of Invictus

[Invictus]

 

 

Human technology has far advanced and what seems like only a dream before has come to fruitition. One of them is the advancement into the virtual realm. The Virtual Biometers, an device that resembles much like a blue-spectacled sunglass with two wires that serves as the neural jack that connects this world to the virtual realm, has become a common household gadget replacing the now obsolete persocom and laptops. With the advancement in computing comes also the advancement in gaming. VMMORPGs became a fad where one's popularity is decided by the kind of games played and how well they play. Thousands of games have been released in the market attracting gamers with a world they never see before but out of these games one stood best. A game that gambles with wishes. 

 

A game called [Invictus]

 

 

 

 

 

Welcome to the fun world of [Invictus], new player!

I am Alendeux, the dealer. 

Please state your wish~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

Very well!

We are now analyzing the strength of your wish~
For the meantime, let me explain this wonderful world of [Invictus]!


 

In this beautiful fun fun world of [Invictus] there are races,

The race of the Phoenix.

This race is the most populated. They reside on the prospering city of Agnia. 

A city at the foot of a volcano and had for longtime worshipped the firegod, Agni. 

Those who belong to this race has wishes of fiery passion and determimation.

 

The race of the Dragon

The race of the windwalker. They reside on the floating island of  Sylphus.

A mystic island surrounded by clouds and are known to be free spirited and always unique.

Those who belong to this race has wishes of grandeur adventure and blissful freedom.

 

The race of the Scorpions. 

The race of the tinkers. They reside at the techno city of Electys.

A futuristic city of advancing technology located at the center of the world and has been since ancient been the wise people.

Those who belongs in this race has wishes of striving ambitions and great futures.

 

The last is the solitary race,

The race of the Wolves.

The race of the mystics. They reside at the vast country of Mirodia.

A country closed to all and is of vast nothingness. Since the race of wolves are few they own certain portions of the country.

These portions are now their kingdom-to-be and will be enhanced as they deem fit.

Little is known of this race as they are the players whose wishes are of extreme uniqueness.

 

 

 

Alas! Your wish is now fully analayzed!

Oho! Oho! You're of an intriguing kind~
You now belong to the race of _ _ _ _ _ _!

Get along with those of your race~


Ooopss, before you get started!
I shall assign to you a rank.

Ranks are very important as they signifies your status. 

Of course you could level up your rank. 

That's what games always do!

 

 

Ranks are given according to the strength of your wish.

The Emperor rank

This is the highest rank. The rank of the rulers.

In the whole of the game seven at max are to be named as emperor. 

And if, a player with a greater wish than the current emperor appears then the emperor at once becomes a king.

They possess massive privileges and are possess [Absolute] mantras.

 

The King rank

The second highest and the maximum attainable rank for those of lower rank. 

Only those of an original King rank can steal the emperor rank from the players via duels and gambles. 

The King rank are mostly the leaders of race societies and are tasked to rule over certain lands. 

They are given special privileges like the Emperors.

 

The Queen rank

The rank that obeys the king. Those of this ranks are married to a king. 
No one is an original Queen rank. There are privileges available only to this rank.

 

The Ducal rank.

The rank of the middleman.

Those of this rank have less privileges and are only allowed to challenge the King.

They are subjected to monthly quest and failure to accomplish these quest means stripping of ranks. 

 

The Earl rank. 

 

The bridge rank. 

There is no privilege under this rank and the possession of subpar abilities is what separates this rank from the lowest rank. 

They are subjected to weekly quest and failure to accomplish these quests means stripping of ranks.

 

The Pawn rank.

 

The rank of the commoners. 

This is the lowest rank. Those under this rank have no rights whatsoever and are to comply to the requests of the higher ranking players. In this rank belongs those of weak-wished and those stripped from their ranks. 

They are subjected to daily quest and failure to accomplish means penalty. ~
 

 

Now, now, no need to be scared. 
As long as you have a strong wish!

And by analyzation of your wish we have decided that you are now

a _ _ _ _ _ rank!

 

 

Have a nice game~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

>> Log out option is now unavailable.

>>Please grant thy wish to log out.....

>>Virtual Biometers now updating...

>>[Frozen Sleep] recognized...

>>Virtual Biometers updated...

>>[Invictus] now initiates [Frozen Sleep]...

>>Please do not turn power off...