My Sweetest Little Devil

Just A Little Story of My OTP

WooGyu ~kid!Gyu & older!Hyun~, devil!AU/supernatural


~'_'~

 

"Papa!"

 

A five years old boy crying loudly as he ran towards a young man who was busy with his cooking. The young man immediately put down the knife in his hand before lifted the little boy's body and brought him into his arm.

 

"Why are you crying, Hero?" he said softly and walked to a chair, sitting there with the boy on his lap.

 

"Myungsoo pushed me when we were playing and he immediately ran away without helping me" the boy replied.

 

The young man shushed him and stared at the little boy with a look of worry. "Are you get hurt anywhere?" he asked and got a nod as an answer.

 

Nam Woohyun, the young man’s name, sighed and stood up before moving away and returned with a bowl of hot water and a towel.

 

Woohyun then crouched down in front of the smaller boy’s and lifted his pants, he found some bruises on both of the smaller boy’s knees. "Did you play while flying again?"

 

The boy kept silence as he played with his tiny thumbs, made Woohyun who was cleaning the boy’s wound raised his head.

 

"Nam Sunggyu , you don’t want to answer it?"

 

"Papa…"

 

Woohyun rubbed Sunggyu's head softly when he saw he bit his lip and looked at Woohyun with teary eyes.

 

"Don’t worry. Papa isn’t mad at you," he reassured softly.

 

Sunggyu just nodded answering Woohyun’s question. "Papa didn’t angry, right?"

 

The handsome young man nodded. "Papa won’t be mad if Sunggyu want to promise not to repeat it again," he said softly. “Pinkie promise?”

 

"Pinkie promise!" he said happily.

 

Woohyun laughed at Sunggyu’s cute behavior and Sunggyu's black hair. "You'd better shower, you stink! " Woohyun said and scrunched his face .

 

The little boy pouted and hit Woohyun’s chest with his small fist. The handsome young man holding back a laugh and lifted Sunggyu’s body, who was still pouting before walked into the bathroom.

 

.

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

.

 

"Papa..."

 

"Hm?"

 

"Why do I have wings? Are other children also has wings like me?"

 

Sunggyu’s question made Woohyun stop his activity, washing Sunggyu’s hair, and stared at a tattoo that etched on the little boy's back, a pair of black wings.

 

"That's because you're a special, and not all children are as special as yourself"

 

Sunggyu turned to Woohyun and stared at him with sparkling eyes. "Is that right, Papa? If I were special?"

 

Woohyun smiled and nodded. "Yes, you are special in my eyes."

 

The black-haired boy nodded in understanding before laughed happily and made his small eyes turned into crescent. A pair of black wings erupted from his back, replacing the tattoo that is engraved on the cute boy’s back.

 

Sunggyu looked at him with his now red eyes and smiled slyly. His black wings moved and pulled Woohyun until he fell into the bathtub, making him soaking wet. He heard a loud laugh from  Sunggyu and rose to tickle the small-eyed boy who was laughing at him.

 

"Come here, you naughty boy!" he said, but a smile etched on his face.

 

"Papa! Stop it!" Sunggyu whined as Woohyun continued to tickle him mercilessly.

 

‘Yes, you're really precious to me, my sweetest little devil’

 

 

 

"= _ ="

 

The next day, Woohyun drove Sunggyu to his school and met with his friend who also accompanied his son.

 

"Hey, Sungyeol. You came more earlier than before” he mocked

 

"Oh, hey Stupid Tree" he said, making Woohyun glared at him.

 

He felt someone tugging the hem of his shirt and found Sunggyu staring at him before turned to stare at a pale white boy who was hiding behind Sungyeol’s tall figure.

 

The pale white boy slowly approached Sunggyu with his head bent down. "Sunggyu-hyung...Myungsoo want to apologize.." the boy said, who’s named Myungsoo. "Actually when Sunggyu-hyung fell… I ran to look for Papa but as soon as I get back you weren’t there..” he added slowly and stared at Sunggyu with teary eyes.

 

"Don’t cry, Sunggyu didn’t angry at Myungsoo anymore" Sunggyu replied and hugged Myungsoo who had almost brought tears to his eyes.

 

"Really?"

 

Sunggyu let go of his arms and nodded. "Sunggyu already forgave you so don’t cry anymore," he said and patted Myungsoo's head gently before took the younger boy's hand. "Let's go inside’”

 

Sunggyu and Myungsoo ran inside and left the two young men who could only saw their kids while shaking their head.

 

"They seemed fit with each other" Sungyeol said and accompanied by a nod from Woohyun. "But I won’t let your son take my place in Myungsoo’s heart" he added and the two young men looked at each other while glaring.

 

"Same with me, I won’t let anyone take Sunggyu from me because he's mine"

 

Because he's my sweetest little devil

 


A/N : sorry for the grammar mistakes, I didn't re-read the story >_<