Hold Me Tight

Hold Me Tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recently, all the goods have filled your days and it’s wholly just Oh Sehun-related memories. You don’t know how it happened too when you get to think about it. Sehun must have found you funny, or naïve, or gullible, or just crazy. It’s been a month since the day he’s confessed.


“You must be kidding,” you’d turn him down at first, thinking he was losing his mind. He looked taken aback, a somewhat dejection overtaking his face back then. It was a late Thursday night at your school’s library when Sehun insisted you finished your paperwork only with him by your side.


“What?” Sehun only stares at you. You busy yourself by only scattering more books across the table, hoping to hide the prominent blush on your cheeks. “Let’s try again,” he slams the books shut, making you pull back your hands and shoot up to look at Sehun.


“I. Like. You. _________. You, no other, okay?” He emphasizes each word and enunciates them precisely. You mentally facepalm for appearing like an idiot in front of him. He must think I’m an alien who can’t understand colloquial language. Of course you understand his words (as you fangirl inside, of course), you just don’t understand w h y of all people, it’s y o u.


You chuckle, reminiscing this as Sehun slides in front of you with his ice skates. “C’mon, you’re no fun.” Without further ado, you get pulled onto your feet and onto the center of the ice rink with him. No way are you moving so you shut your eyes tight.

“Sehun! You know I can’t stand alone—“ a rather soft yet toned surface has impacted on your face as you peek through one eye with him gazing down at you, his two plump lips extending into a beam. “Then we’ll skate like this!” Yeah right, Sehun skating with a koala holding on for dear life. Very attractive. His precious eyes lift into crescents, the one which makes you weak in the knees.
He glides forwards, and yours, backwards, leaving you to no choice: curling your fingers into a clasp on the small of his back. Sehun’s fits of laughter reverberates on his chest, making you feel a lot smaller than you already are to him. “This is such a mess. Instead of looking like a couple, I look like your 10 year old little sister.”

He laughs at your statement, and when he ruffles your hair you elicit a groan. “Ironic, I’m dating my little sister.”

As the cold starts to penetrate the layers of your clothing, all the more Sehun’s just having fun speeding his pace every now and then, you unconsciously slip your hands by the hem of his sweatshirt: a habit you’ve developed when you’re unwary of the cold, or just scared. Sehun glances at your hands though while he looks at you for a long time, taking them into his hands as he rubs them. “Let’s get you home.”

You mentally curse yourself for the next few days. Sehun must’ve thought you’re weirder than you already are.

Sehun’s phone keeps on going off the line as you redial it continuously. You’re sick to your stomach and you think today isn’t the best day to go out with Sehun, tightly shutting the windows to lessen the prickly chilling wind. You throw the tissue box across the room in exasperation. “Is Sehun alright? The rain’s really heavy, and he’s supposed to be here one and a half hour ago.” Worry washes over your face as you kick in your jeans and pull in a cardigan as you wait for him, with some finishing touches of patches by your arms and neck. I can’t just cancel on him though, you tell yourself.

 

You’re actually overthinking again. What is you freaked the baby out of your weird way of hugging, or just the peculiarity within you?

“___________!” A rather hasty knock on your door is made after a few minutes of your self-meditation and you rush down in seconds.

“Sehun?! You’re soaking wet—“ you don’t even get to finish when he faces you, a hand over your door’s frame and the other with a bouquet of baby’s breath. The rain’s cacophonic knock on you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter