one

Dating Sim Boyfriend

“ Minho, you're coming to soccer practice right?”

Minho stopped walking and turned around, facing the group of boys who asked him the question. He tightened his grip on his bag and pursed his lips.

" yeah of course.." he replied. The group all sighed in relief and smiled at him.

" Yes! Don't be late again! We really need you!" One guy said, and they all turned around to walk away, leaving Minho alone in the hallway.

He waited until he couldn't hear anyone anymore and walked towards his locker. He pulled out a few books he needed to study through for the night and his sports bag and also his black 3ds. He then closed it and leaned against the cold locker filled wall.

Slowly he slid down to sit on the floor and held his DS in his hands, flicking it open, he turned it on held the device close to his face.

The company logo appeared on the screen, then it faded out to black. Then the title screen appeared and Minho held his breath, turning up the volume to the max to hear what was coming up next.

" good afternoon."

Minho's breath hitched, his grip tightened on the DS and he grinned from ear to ear. That voice he wanted to hear every morning, afternoon, evening, night. That silky smooth voice that sounded like heaven~ his heart began to flutter again as he loaded up his save file and he looked around again to make sure that no one was around.

Because no one could find out about what game he was playing. Minho had quite the reputation at school. Good at getting high grades, good at sports, an active midfielder at soccer. Good looks too. So absolutely no one, not his friends, not his classmates, no one at school and not his parents may know that for the past few months he has been playing this dating sim.

High school romance 3. 3D graphics, fully animated cut scened, full voice over, name pronounciation, time based events.. it was totally time consuming to both play the game and keep it a secret.

But the reason he had been so obsessed with this game was because of a character in the game he grew so fond of. He played the game the first time for fun because of Kibum, he made him play an hour because he couldn't pay back the money he owed him. Well not much of a punishment, just play a girl's game for a while and then the debt was paid off. A few teasings and giggles were worth it, but then he met the character Onew.

The first time the character spoke out his name... he was smitten. Oh goodness, it felt so weird to admit it but it was true. Minho became addicted to this character.

And it creeped him out. It was like a weird obsession, oh he read about that person in Japan who married his DS.. was he going to end up like that too?

He bought the game after he came from Kibum that day. In secret of course, lied that it was for his sister while he didn't have one and he has been playing ever since. Secretly in class, on his way to school, everywhere as long as he didn't get caught.

“ Oh there you are Min.Ho.. I'm sorry I'm late..”

Two different options appeared on the screen.

-Took you long enough!
-it's okay, I just arrived too!

Minho took a second to think and figured out that if he choose the first option, Onew might be a little taken aback and if he picked the second option, he would be neutral. He learned that Onew's character was a silent but responsible type.. so Minho positively picked the first option.

“ I'm sorry.. I will make it up to you. I promise.” Onew's expression changed from worried to determined. Then came Minho's favorite part.

The skinship.

If the player picked an option that came out as positive, the game proceeds into skinship mode. The character first asks if something is wrong then with the stylus of the DS you can tap, slide and rub on the character's face or body for dofferent reactions based on the closeness you have with that character.

Minho rubbed his stylus against Onew's cheek. It was hard not to cry out in glee. He quickly looked around to see the hallway still empty, then turned his face back to the screen.

Onew placed his hand on his cheek and looked confused.“ Oh, what are you doing?”

“ pinching your cute cheek.” Minho whispered while he traced the characters face with his stylus.

Minho sat on the ground with his DS for a while until he finished the date. Then he closed his DS and stood up. He looked at his watch, it read 4.28pm.. he had soccer practice in half an hour. Even though he wanted to continue rubbing Onew's face, he really couldn't dissapoint his team mates again like last week.. when he finally gained another heart stage. He was 45 minutes late and his coach scolded him and his team mates kept asking him why he was late, a few suspicions about him having a girlfriend surely going around right now.

Minho placed the DS in his school bag, slung his sports bag on his shoulder and quickly walked out of the hallway.

_

A/n: I am so sorry for uploading this story just now. Whaha I didn't really know how to start while I have the rest already in my head. So this is a short chapter just to set everything up ^^ hope ya'll will enjoy this story♡♡♡♡