Welcome Baekhyun

SOSHI’S CAFÉ

"What are you doing in here?" Taeyeon pointed at one man plus with her burning eyes.

"What?, are you just chase away me now?" that man crossed his arms in his chest making Taeyeon rolled her eyes and sigh a rough.

"YAHH BYUN BAEKHYUN ARE YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH ME?, I'M SORRY I'M BUSY" said Taeyeon with annoyed voice making Baekhyun chuckled at her action.

"Seem's like you really wish I could play with you, BUT SORRY KIM TAEYEON I'M BUSY" Baekhyun replied with the same tone with Taeyeon before.

"BBWOOHHH, ME??? WISH - PLAY - WITH - YOU???" Taeyeon pointed her self.

"You must be kidding me" said Taeyeon sarcastically.

"I see, you must really hate me right?, whereas you used to love me so much"  said Baekhyun with hurtful voice with his hand clench in his own chest, making Taeyeon furious.

"Who said i love you, oh man back to your sense" Taeyeon snorted.

"Don't be shy Tae, I LOVE YOU TOO" said Baekhyun full suppression in words I LOVE YOU TOO making Taeyeon getting annoyed than before.

"Since when this boy so ?" said Taeyeon to her self.

"Whatever Byun Baekhyun, but really BYUN BAEKHYUN if you did not have another bussiness you should go. you just disturb me" said Taeyeon polite but making Baekhyun annoyed.

"First i'm here just because Kai invite me to her, second i'm never disturb me you are the one who disturb me and the last you seems not grown up Tae, another bussiness? you are my bussiness unresolved until now" said Baekhyun making Taeyeon froze as she leave him.

"By the way, thanks from the last night" Baekhyun shouted making some of Soshi customer look at him weirdly and Taeyeon entered to workers room. She want to calm her self first from Baekhyun words.

Flashback

"Why mom?, why should i?" Taeyeon whimper to her mom when she heard her mom ordered Taeyeon to pick Baekhyun from airport.

"Kim Taeyeon, i'm already tell you, me and your father must go to pick cake, Kai already leaving with Sehun, Tao and Kyungsoo to Baekhyun house first to help Baekhyun mom decorate and you are the only one who free right now" said Taeyeon mom, Taeyeon just sigh actually she is happy Baekhyun back from UK, she is is happy be the first who is he meet in Korea when he is back but... How is she must faced him???, she is not ready to meet him yet.

"Damn Tae you are so pesky" Taeyeon murmured to her self when she wait for baekhyun in arrival gate, she try to look every person who out from that gate. She is busy with her own self and world until someone tapped her shoulder.

"Have you been waiting so long?" his voice pull Taeyeon back to her sense.

"A...Amm..., I'm not" Taeyeon smiling awkwardly.

"Ohh..." that's the only words from him.

"So let's go" said Taeyeon to that's man who's busy looked to the gate behind him.

"Ah wait for awhile she is not here yet" Taeyeon stopped her step and turn around her body and looked Baekhyun still his spot from earlier. As Taeyeon see someone run towards Baekhyun with big luggage with her.

"Oppaaa..." she shouted when she arrived in front of Baekhyun and immadietly hugged his arm, Taeyeon hearth suddenly beat so fast and her face get redned. She is angry right now.

"Aaaheemm" Taeyeon cleared to make Baekhyun and that girl realized her existence.

"Oh Tae, she is..."

"Don't need to know, let's go" Taeyeon cutted Baekhyun words with her cold voice, you can guess she is really angry right now. Taeyeon walked faster to her car witouth waiting for Baekhyun and that girl. That's right she is still love Baekhyun even she is not know it's big or just a little bit because she is just jealous right now.

"Tae let me drive the car" Baekhyun ask for the key.

"Why?, I was assigned to pick you, I will deliver you safely" Taeyeon ward Baekhyun hand and entered the car. Baekhyun opened door seat beside Taeyeon but someone just dragging him to back seat ans he just followed her and now they sit in back seat. Taeyeon just like their driver, her hearth just like to explode anytime, she just try to hold her angry. Sometime Baekhyun just glance at her to make sur she is okay because she is still silent from the airport until now.

"Eunji i will take you home now" said Baekhyun to girl beside him, who's still cling to him when he put out their luggage making Taeyeon more jealous than before.

"But oppa i want to meet your parent first" she just whined with her aegyo to Baekhyun and Taeyeon want to puke look at her face.

"No Eunji. I don't want everyone misunderstanding" said Baekhyun when his eye looked at Taeyeon while Taeyeon tried avoid his gaze.

"Especially my beloved first love" said Baekhyun sarcastically making Taeyeon stared at him. Now they stare each other you can't read what is this condition actually.

"Said Mom, Dad and Kai, I back first. And welcome back Byun Baekhyun" Taeyeon entered her car again and go. Eunji just looked at the way where is Taeyeon go and Baekhyun confusedly.

"Noona, I miss you" Baekhyun wishpered he still stare at where Taeyeon car disappear.

End flasback

 

Please don't be silent reader