Hasty Day

SOSHI’S CAFÉ

"Yeah Baekhyun?, what happen?" Taeyeon answered her phone while she compile cakes in cafe show window. In minutes she stopped she looked her wristtwatch and huffed and nodded.

"Okay, just wait for a while" she hung up her phone and search for someone.

"Jess, can you help me" Taeyeon called for blonde girl who is sat boringly in casheer seat. She just nod and smiled.

"By the way, where are you going?" Jessica put the cake one by one in show window, she looked at Taeyeon curiously.

"Nowhere, there just Baekhyun need somehelp from me" said Taeyeon, she hand over her apron to Jassica, Jessica stare at her and asked her again.

"Byun Baekhyun?, he is the one who you loved until now right?" Taeyeon looked at Jessica she can't argue with that because Jessica know all about her love life.

"I have to go Jess" Taeyeon leave Jessica witouth answered her question making her dumbfounded. Taeyeon sighed for many time to show how annoyed she now but Baekhyun pretend not heared her and still focused in way.

---

 

 

"Byun Baekhyun answer me" she finally can't hold her annoyence anymore make him took a glance at her for awhile and back again to his drive activity.

"I already tell you but you never hear me" Baekhyun answered but Taeyeon not happy with that.

"Oh common Byun Baekhyun, there is a lot girls in these world and why you must said my name to your parents" Taeyeon almost shouted at him but she just hold it. "Because my parents already know you and you are the one who i can think that time" said Baekhyun calm not like Taeyeon. Taeyeon huffed she really don't know to what to say to this man.

"So?" Baekhyun asked making Taeyeon sighed in defeated she lay her back to hrr seat in Baekhyun car. Baekhyun stopped the car exactly in front of Soshi's cafe and looked at her.

"What i have another choice?" Taeyeon rolled her eyes, Baekhyun smiled in victory make Taeyeon stick out her tongue.

"Noona you are so mature" Baekhyun word make Taeyeon like she get punch in her head, his satire make her to back to her own sense and act like her age.

"Damn you Byun Baekhyun" Taeyeon out from his car she entered her cafe, she almost go to workers room to rest for awhile but she looked all her friends busy with their costumers even Kai help them though he always followed what Seohyun told him. Taeyeon changes her uniform and walked towards Yoona and help her with the coffee and cake. She delivered them to their customer.

"Taeyeon???" Her customer looked at her not sure if she is the one he meant, Taeyeon looked at him confused as she stared at him in deeply tough as she clapped her hands.

"Suhooo???"

"Taeyeon, it's really you" that man stood and give a big hug to her.

"Long time not see Tae" he smiled at her when she already released his hug.

"Me too Suho"Taeyeon grinned when Suho patted her head. Taeyeon want too talk with him again but she look Jessica need some help. "Suho i want to talk with you but my friends seems need some help" said Taeyeon with apologetic smile. Suho just smile and nod as Taeyeon leave him.

---

 

"Noona please..." Kai hugged his sister arms but Taeyeon still shook her head and walked towards workers room.

"Please noona, tomorrow is her birhday" Kai pouted more, Taeyeon looked at her only brother and sighed.

"Kai, i don't want you to hurth" Taeyeon rubbed his hair.

"Noona just let me try my best, if she still reject me i will gave up in that time" Kai smile to his sister to reasure his sister if she would be okay. Taeyeon sighed again she know Kai, he would do everything for something he want but she know Seohyun too she is so presistent. As Taeyeon nodded though she is not sure with that. Thanks noona, i love you" Kai hugged Taeyeon and kissed her cheek as he ran and leave her.

"I hope this is not a wrong decision" Taeyeon bite her bottom lip.