Welcome To Soshi's Cafe

SOSHI’S CAFÉ

Time already 9 AM it's means time to Soshis's cafe OPEN, 9 beautiful lady's prepare everything to open the cafe. They tidy up their uniform, lined up on either side of the entrance, one of that lady's stood between the lines.

"Are you ready guy's?" the lady who holds the door handle seeing other girls were there in front and side her, make sure they are really ready. With a wide smile from the girl's, she could make sure they were ready to welcome their customers.

"We are ready" they shouted in unison, with that she pull the handle.

"WELCOME TO SOSHI'S CAFE, YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR HAPPINESS" the lady's shouted in unison when the door open that brought them to their beloved customers.

"Good morning Taeyeonsshi, Jessicasshi, Tiffanysshi, Sunnysshi,Yurisshi, Hyoyeonsshi, Sooyoungsshi, Yoonasshi and Baby" the boy with dark skin stopped in front of girl who has long hair with her innocent face and give her a warm hug.

"Yah Kim Jongin, can you start your day witouth bothered me, who is your bay?" that girl pushed that boy making him pouted. As he walked to corner of cafe and looked the lady's greet their coustumer again until to the tenth customers. Now they start their activities as a maid cafe, yeah that's one of the unique habit in this cafe. The first customer until to the tenth customer will be greeted directly by this beautiful waitress, plus get a hug from their favorite waitress (if they want to be hugged and have their favorite waiter).

"You Kim Jongin what are you doing still in here?" said Seohyun with low voice, this is the lady who get from Kai before.

"Oh baby you are so seksi when you mad" Kai making her blushed.

"AAOOUHH so cute" said Kai again making Seohyun more blushed and making Kai get hit on his head.

TTTUUKK, someone just hit his head.

"Hey, for what it is noona?" Kai already know who is the one who hit his head.

"Seohyun you can go, sorry if this brat allways bothering you" Taeyeon pulled Kai again.

"Noona...noona, it's hurt's" Kai groan for pain in his ears but Taeyeon not stop.

"Ah nae eonnie" Sehyun bowed and leave Taeyeon and Kai.

"Baby i will wait you and go together to school" Kai ignored pinch from Taeyeon in his ear just for talk to Seohyun, when Seohyun entered to kithen of cafe Kai pulled Taeyeon hand from his ears.

"Noona..." Kai ears finally free from Taeyeon hand. Now Kai rubbed his ears to relieve the pain.

"What???, don't you boring everyday like this? What with Taeyeonsshi?" Taeyeon take seat a cross from Kai.

"Don't you think it's cool, we just like bussiness parner" Kai smile at his sister.

"And Boring??? no way, you know why?" Kai asked his noona with playfull tone.

"Because of LOVE" Taeyeon answered with sign sarcastic in her tone.

"Oh common noona, don't say it like LOVE is thing you hated the most in these cruel world" Kai quip the older one make him get glare from her.

"Just whatever" Taeyeon rolled her eyes, she just about to leave him when he stopped her.

"Oh yeah noona, mom said you must in home at 5 PM"

"Whathappen?" Taeyeon looked her dongsaeng confusedly.

"I don't know, she just aks me to tell you that because you already go when she wake up and your handphone off again" Kai making showed his handphone but he hoped her noona checked her own handphone. As Taeyeon checked her phone and yes her phone off just like allways.

"But you know noona this is like appertain with Baekhyun hyung" Kai words just make Taeyeon shocked now she look Kai with blank face.

"Seems like someone still love her first love huh" Kai talked to his own self.

 

---

Ahhh, I'm update and i'm happy for that. Hope you comment to show how interest you at my stories.

THANK YOU