Incident

Sudden Confessions

 

Eunyoung's POV

Gahhh it's history lesson again...BORING...
(Side note: eunyoung is a smart girl so she knows everything she needs to know already)

As I gazed out of the window, a heartbreaking incident reappeared in my mind...

FLASHBACK

Ahhh finally, today is the day that I'm going to confess to N. I wonder how will he respond though, I knew that he has always liked Ji Won but I'm still going to try! Eunyoung was excited and nervous for N's answer. She wanted to confess to him before she went back to Seoul in one week's time. She did not want herself to regret in the future.

During recess, eunyoung immediately ran to find N who disappeared like a ghost. After running here and there for quite some time, Eunyoung decided to go to the canteen to grab some food first. However, when she was on her way to the canteen, she passed by an empty classroom and heard N with his group of friends talking, they were famous as a group called VIXX. It consists of 6 members including N, the other 5 are Ravi, Leo, Hong Bin, Ken and Hyuk.

Another side note: Hong bin is the most handsome( even more handsome than N ) but Eunyoung already has N in her heart so she did not really notice him, furthermore, his feelings towards her. He had always liked Eunyoung for her bubbly personality and has even special care to her but to realize that she liked N but not him. It hurts him but he still decided to protect her silently and hoped that she would notice him and change her heart.

"YAH, I thought that I had already told you guys that I don't like Eunyoung??? Why do you guys keep on saying that I like her??? I mean she's smart and a bit pretty but so what? Ji Won is way better than her, Ji Won is sooo pretty, she's like an angel and her smile is charming too. Plus, she is acting so cocky, rejecting all her fan boys, pfft." N shouted at his bunch of friends, he did not really mean what he had said, he just didn't want to lose face in front of his friends who were teasing him. But what he didn't know was that Eunyoung was outside listening and that the reason she rejects all the guys who likes her is because she likes him.

Eunyoung listened and she clenched her hands into fists and tried to not cry. But she couldn't, tears streamed down her face as her heart broke into pieces. This was definitely the first and most heartbreaking rejection she had from a guy. Also, the guy she liked despised her...

She couldn't think properly anymore, and ran back to her classroom where she found G.Na there. She rushed up to her, hugged her and cried loudly, not caring about anything else, it hurts too badly. Shocked, G.Na just stood rooted to the ground and comforted her. After awhile, seeing Eunyoung calmed down, she decided to ask Eunyoung what happened. After eun young told her what happens in between her sobs, G.Na slammed her hands on the table amd shouted " I am sooo going to kill that N for talking bad about you like that! "
Eunyoung grabbed her wrist and pleaded her not to go "Unnie, don't go, I don't want to be embarrassed more and it's just one more week then I'll be going back to Seoul already, I'll be fine, trust me." After much pleading, G.Na can only give in, but she was determined to protect her for the next one week no matter what. 

During the next week, Eunyoung stopped talking to VIXX who were also her best friends. She couldn't handle it, seeing all of them so she decided avoid them, not wanting to face them. They were in a lost seeing her act this way, the once bubbly and outgoing girl had disappeared and was now avoiding them, not responding to them, not even acknowledging their presence. When it was time for recess, she would jus rush out of class to find G.Na, not wanting to confront Hong Bin and Hyuk who were in the same class as her. If they shouted for her, she would simply ran faster and disappear into thin air.

FLASHBACK END

It hurts so badly, even though it had passed for quite some time already. She still liked N but was determined to forget about him, after all, he had hurt her so deeply. However, she missed Hong Bin and Hyuk, she had left without telling them as she feared that N would know that she was leaving if they knew. They were her closest friends among VIXX, after all, they were classmates. She decided to contact them once she settled down her heart, she was still not in the mood to tell them ehy she had been acting like that.

Meanwhile in Korea, 

"WHAT?! SHE LEFT?! FOR WHERE?! WHY?! WHEN WILL SHE BE BACK?!" The whole VIXX chorused, Hong Bin especially. 

"Guys I'm going to go death if you keep on shouting like that! I don't know, I heard from G.Na, all I got was a letter from her." N said as he put the letter on the table.

It said: 

Hi VIXX!
I am leaving California, I will visit u guys next time when I come back! Oh and Hyuk, stop sleeping in class and pay more attention in class! XP Thanks Hong Bin oppa for treating me so nicely, u are really nice, no wonder so many girls fall for u *wink* anyways, I will miss u guys so much! Take care when I'm gone and be good!

Love, 
Eunyoung

"G.NAAA WHERE ARE U?!?! WHERE IS EUNYOUNG?!?!" VIXX except for N ran to find G.na but failed miserably. 

Hong bin: eun young ah, where are u? How could u leave me? N did something to u, din he? Come back soon please, I miss u.