She left?!

Sudden Confessions

"WHAT?!?! SHE LEFT?!?! WHEN DID SHE LEAVE AND WHY?!?!" He exclaimed in shock. 

"YAH N! Would you shut up, I don't get what's the point of caring so much about her now that she left when you were treating her so badly when she was still here. No point regretting now, anyways, she deserves a better guy than you. I still can't believe that she liked a jerk like you." G.Na sniggered at N.

"What....what did you....you say? Eunyoung likes me???" N stuttered while saying.

"Pshhh, you are so stupid, you couldn't even tell that she had liked you since the first time she saw you. Just that you were too busy flirting with Ji won only that you notice her at all. Can't believe you rejected a girl so good as her for Ji Won who doesn't really like you." G.Na answered coolly while packing her bag and not looking at N at all.

"Reject? I did not reject her, I liked her too!" N said in shock.

"I already know how you rejected her heartlessly so don't lie in front of me." G.Na said whil packing her bag, not even looking at N.

Flashback

At the airport...

"Unnie, please help me pass this letter to N." Eunyoung requested G.Na.

"Aigoo, after him treating you so badly, you still miss him when you are going back to korea? Aigoo~" G.Na sighed.

"Unnie, don't talk about him anymore, I don't want to hear his name again." Eunyoung said.

"Okay okay, sorry. Have a safe journey and remember to call me when you reach Korea!" G.Na nagged at Eunyoung.

"Nehhh, u still nag like elderly woman, stop doing it so often orrr you will age very fast." Eunyoung teased.

N POV
"When did I reject Eunyoung? I liked her, she liked me too?" He thought to himself in class.
I couldn't focus in class at all, looking at the empty seat she used to sit at, her charming smile and her weird poses. She was so lively, friendly, cute and pretty. I admit that I had always like Ji Won, being one of her many suitors, liking her blindly for her looks, knowing that she only had Min Hyuk in her heart. However, things had changed since Eunyoung came, I saw a different charm from her, and was attracted to her immediately. I wanted to confess to her but then, I remembered my parents telling me that I may be going back to Korea and getting married with the Joo's daughter. The joos were very rich, owning fashion shops everywhere, over the world. I did not want to start a relationship with her as if I had to get married, I would hurt her.
"Why didn't she wait for me just a little while? I had just convinced my parents about not letting me marry the Joos' daughter, so that I could confess to Eunyoung and date her. 

No one POV

But one thing that N did not know was that...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note
I'll only mention what N did not know at the back of the story, sooo please read! Sorry for only updating so late. Is the story weird or anything?