Reunion

Sudden Confessions

"RING~~~" classes have finally ended and it was time for lunch break. 

"Eunyoung ah, let's go eat! Ahhh so hungryyy!" Su Rin whined and dragged me towards the canteen.

Seyong's POV
"Yah Seyong, wake up! Classes ended already, let's go eat lunch, hurry!"  Insoo hyung shouted in my ear, he was so loud that I thought I would be deaf any moment.

"Ah hyung, let me sleep for awhile more, just awhile more!" I complained wearily.

"Then we will go to the canteen without you first, happy sleeping! Oh yarh, I heard that Eunyoung came back today. Byeee"  Gunwoo hyung said.

Hearing the name Eunyoung, made me jump up from my seat, " WHAT, SHE'S BACK?!?!" I exclaimed like a little kid.

"Apparently so, heard some male students saying that the maknae queenka of the school is back and she seems prettier and cooler." Jun.Q commented quietly.

"What, nuna is back??? Ahhh good, missed her and her style so badly. Let's go to the canteen, nuna must be with Two X eating lunch! Hurry!" Chae Jin said and skipped out of the classroom happily.

As we walked out of the classroom together, girls started crowding around us, some shoving presents to us while some shrieking "OPPAS SARANGHEYO!!!". We have been going through this almost everyday that we were used to already. I walked past them while styling my hair as I wanted to impress Eunyoung after not seeing her for so long. Damn, I missed her so badly alright, I've been inseparable with her since we were young, she went over to Canada last year to help run her family businesses and studied there. We would talk on the phone sometimes, but man, I couldn't see her in real life, seeing her cute and pretty face, experience her temper and tantrums and seeing her dramatic reactions.

Jun.Q and Chae Jin were busy accepting gifts while Insoo hyung, Gunwoo hyung and I pushed through the canteen doors and enter the canteen. I immediately started looking for Eunyoung, and finally found her sitting with Two X at their usual table.

Eunyoung's POV
I was eating and laughing heartily at the stories Two X told me, they told me some stupid things that happened when I was not with them. I really missed and longed for this moment, talking to my besties and laughing with them about the silly things they did. I was about to comment, when I heard someone shout my name, " EUNYOUNG AH!!!" Instantly, I recognized the voice, I turned back at where the voice came and replied loudly, " NEH SEYONG OPPA, I MISSED YOU!" I stood up, walked towards him and hugged him. 

"Have you been well? U look skinnier, aigoo. Did your classmates there treat you well? How's uncle and auntie doing?" He bombarded me with questions. Before he started asking questions again, I interrupted him, "Neh, I've been well, aniya, I think I grew fatter *jokingly sighs* oh my classmates were nice, if there is a chance! I'll introduce them to you! they are really kind and caring. My dad and mom wants me send their greetings to your parents and they are doing fine too."

"AHEM AHEM" somebody purposely cleared his throat loudly, Seyong and I then realized that we were still hugging each other and the other students were staring at us. We then let go of each other and went to sit down with Two X, avoiding the stares of the other students.