#2

Didi & Me

      

 

A/N: Song Qian is younger than Minseok in this story

 


 

                Worried is such an underestimation because Sehun felt beyond unease at the moment. He paced back and front, as he occasionally tiptoed to see whatever thing that is going on inside the Emergency Room. He thought it was already that late but the doctor hasn’t yet come out. Fear began to take its toll on Sehun as he started to imagine Mark in a more serious condition than the last time he looked at the younger.

                Sehun remembered how Mark cried even harder when they reached at the hospital. He knew the latter detest this place so much since he had been admitted to one a few times previously. All were due to his anaphylactic shock which restrain him to take peanut ever.

                He slumped on the nearest bench before bringing his legs to his chest. ‘It was because of me that Mark had to come here again’, he thought to himself as tears slowly made their way through his eyes. Sehun turned his glance to the ER entry again. He just hoped the doctor would come out with a good news soon.

 

                “Sehunnie!”

                “Kiddo!”

 

                Sehun snapped his head to the familiar voice at once. His eyes widened as they recognised the said persons, who are by now, hurried to his direction. There. His mom with his shoulder length blonde pinkish hair and a plain t-shirt, along with Jongdae uncle who is as casual too.

                “M-mom, how did—“

                Sehun never got to finish his words as Minseok suddenly engulfed him in a hug. He leaned in to the warmth, and yet, he wondered why he still missed the male.

                “I was actually planning to surprise you and Soo Ha by going home a day earlier”, Minseok muttered as he tighten his hold on Sehun. “But you two got me instead”

                Sehun looked up at his mom to see worry shown noticeably on his face. He bite his lower lip out of regret as his head hanged low. “I-I’m s-sorry, mom. P-please d-don’t get mad with m-me”

                Minseok shook his head at the boy. “I won’t, Sehunnie”. He continued to rub comfort circle on his back. “How could I when you’ve done nothing wrong?”

                ‘So you will get mad at me if you know the truth?’, Sehun thought, his eyes didn’t dare to meet with the older’s at the moment.

                “But how did it happen, kiddo? Weren’t you guys with the maids?”

                Sehun turned to his right where his Jongdae uncle is, before looking away. He suddenly felt hesitant to even say anything. ‘What should I tell them anyway? That I was the one who asked Mark to fetch the hot water himself?’

                He recalled that one time when he put wasabi in Baekhyun and Mark’s sandwich for a prank and he ended up getting an hour time out from his daddy. He seriously don’t want to experience that again.

                “I-I… I don’t know”. Sehun looked at Jongdae for a brief as he answered, before lowering his head again. “I-I was in my room—“

               

“IT WAS ALL MY FAULT!”

               

                Sehun turned around that he was cut in, to see Song Qian bowed repeatedly at him and his mom. “I-I’m s-sorry… I-I was t-talk… t-talking to my f-friend out… o-outside t-the house when i-it’s ha-happened… I-I’m so-sorry… I… I… was… b-being… care… c-careless”, the young nanny said in between her bow, causing a big blow to Sehun.

                Minseok immediately went to Song Qian and barely able to stop her from bowing once more. “It’s okay, Qian. It’s okay. It was an incident, right?”. He grabbed the younger’s hands before giving them a gentle squeeze. “It’s me who should thank you for bringing Soo Ha here”

                “Besides this is your first mistake after babysitting my kids for years so yeah… don’t worry, hurm?”, Minseok added as he flashed an assuring smile to Song Qian, which the latter gratefully accepted.

 

                “Lu Soo Ha’s family?”

 

                A doctor—finally—come out from the ER, much to everyone’s relief. Minseok quickly jogged to him with Jongdae and Song Qian followed close from behind. Sehun too, ran to his mom’s side before taking his hand in his small one.

                “I’m his mother. How is he, doctor?”

                The doctor looked taken back for a while before trying to keep his composure afterward. Well… who wouldn’t then?. The pretty male in front of him here is one of the biggest shareholders of the hospital. ‘Gosh no wonder the kid’s surname sounds so familiar…’

                “Soo Ha is doing great, s-sir. We has just wrapped the burn area to avoid further infection and he is asleep now. But remember not to feed him anything that will just make him feel itchy or get the injury worsen. My nurse will come back later to change the bandage”

                Minseok nodded his head in each and every words said. “Thank you, doctor—“. He paused as he read the hangul on the nametag that attached on the white coat. “—Yoochun. I owed you”

                Yoochun smiled as he scrunched down to be on the same level with Sehun. He patted the boy’s head affectionately, before returning his gaze on Minseok. “No. I actually owed this lad. If he didn’t put cold water on the burn back then, it might have been more serious”

                Sehun looked up at his mother to see him smiling proudly at him. But he wondered why he couldn’t feel the same proud at all. He sighed inwardly.

 

                ‘…If only I could tell mom the exact story’

 


 

I'm sorry if it's too short for your liking... haha

I'm actually in a good mood because of this pics <333

(though it basically meant Luhan had a trust issue with Taozi, Jongdae & Yixing to take care of his Baozi Lol)

 

Also, this not-so confession from minseok's fanBOYS: http://i-got-luck.tumblr.com/post/83505796316/xiumins-fanboys

 

^^