#1

Didi & Me

      

Baekhyun, Sehun & Mark's childhood photos ^^

 

Note:

1. I said before that I wanna post the whole story when EXO win #1 in music show, right? But, as their comeback has been postponed at the moment, I couldn't bear to make you guys waiting for too long >< So, I decided to make this one shot into chapters... and the last chapter will be posted on the day the boys win instead

2. I didn't know Mark's korean/ chinese name (is he perhaps a pure canadian?), hence, I made up a korean name for him then ---> Soo Ha (cue "deullyo~~ deullyo~~")

3. Please do NOT trend anything for Luhan's birthday tonight & tomorrow. fyi, during his birthday last year, there was an earthquake at Sichuan yet chinese fans who didn't aware of the tragedy were celebrating his birthday, which angered the public later... so you don't want the same thing to happen again, do you? Moreover, a friend told me that SM personally asked many fansite masters to not send EXO-M at airport today to avoid the hype. Whether it is the truth or not, you should know how serious the thing is now

4. Keep #PrayingForSouthKorea . God always listen to you :)


 

            Sehun hit the TV remote button aimlessly as he switched from one channel to another. It is freakin holiday but he found no interesting show yet that worth his time. Sports? Nah… not in the mood. Variety show? Not my cup of tea. Documentary? Well only Baekhyun who likes it so no. Cartoon? I’m too old for that…

            The 10 years old boy later tossed the poor remote before grabbing his game stick. But, as he finished several rounds, he decided to call it off and walked to his bed instead. As he plopped his body on the comfy mattress, his eyes can’t help but to look at the empty bed at the other side of the room. Or Baekhyunnie’s bed to be exact.

            Sehun turned his glance to the Pororo clock on the wall. 2 PM. “Hyung must have started his ice breaking session now”, he said to no one, his eyes trailed on the older’s bed again.

            Hurm

            Sehun remembered that time when Baekhyun told him about the music camp he got to join in this summer break. The latter was smiling so brightly as if he had just swallowed the whole sun and Sehun didn’t exaggerate anyway because he knew how much Baekhyun longed to come to the said camp each year. After all, it is not a normal camp where one just needed to pay the fee and enjoyed himself or herself. Tsk no. If it was the case, then Baekhyun wouldn’t have to send his singing video many time, yet to be informed he was failed afterward.

            Luckily, the camp people stopped being mean to Baekhyun this year. Sehun thought it is likely to be happened because his hyung has such amazing voice, even Baekhyun somehow had a different idea. “It’s all thanks to Yeollie, Sehun! If he didn’t play his guitar in my Love Song cover, I wouldn’t get chosen like this!”. And Sehun won’t forget the 124 times he rolled his eyes at Baekhyun because of that. Oh Bai Xian and his obsession with that creepy looking boy in their class.

            Sehun heaved a sigh as he picked up the remote controller he abandoned an hour ago and turned to a random talk show. The house is practically too quiet to his liking now since the non-stop chattering Baekhyun wasn’t around. His mom and daddy also have been off to China for their usual business trip, whereas some of the workers in the household took a leave to attend their colleague’s family funeral. So it was just him, his nanny and…

             “Sehunnie hyung, can you open this for me please?”

             …his younger brother. Ye… het. His—pain in the —dongsaeng, who goes by the name of Soo Ha, or Mark like others loves to call.

            Sehun groaned as he narrowed his eyes to the short and bowl cut haired boy in front of him.  Mark flashed his toothy grin, which reminded Sehun of their mother, while waving a kimchi ramen cup in his hand. Sehun raised his eyebrow at the MSG rich food. He thought this brat already ate two plates of lamb steak during lunch, yet here he is… planning to eat again.

             Gosh why did mom leave a pig with me?

             “I’m busy! Ask nanny”, Sehun said, his eyes turned to look at the TV screen with as much interest he could mustered out.

            Mark pouted in return. “But I couldn’t find Song Qian noona anywhere”. He hesitantly tugged on Sehun’s sleeve later, making the latter to grumble in annoyance. “Hyung, please?”, Mark continued as he did his aegyo that always got his Baekhyunnie hyung to give in to him every time.

            “Stop it, Mark before this controller land on your face!”

            Sehun smirked when Mark immediately got hushed by the threat. He would never hurt his brother though… otherwise he will get a few hours of lectures from his mom about what kind of brother he should be for Mark and bla bla bla .

            The older then reluctantly grabbed the ramen cup from Mark before peeling the cover lid off. “Here”, he said as he handed the cup back to the latter. “Now get out from my room”

            Mark smiled contently as he looked at his ramen cup and Sehun’s face repeatedly. He didn’t get it at first, how Baekhyun and Sehun are twins when they are so different, either on their look or personality wise. However, one thing he knew for sure is Sehunnie hyung is actually as nice as Baekhyunnie hyung…

             “Sehunnie hyung, can you put hot water into this too?”

            …or maybe he judged him too soon.

 

           Sehun widen his eyes in both fury and disbelief. What? Did he look easy?. It was not like he hate Mark. He merely felt like it was difficult to be happy whenever the toddler is around.

           For instance, like at this point. While he was just attempting—or was it pretending?—to watch the TV, it was still called as rude if someone had disturbed the moment. Be it a stranger or his own brother.

          Sehun remembered that certain days when he needed to turn down the volume of his game because Mark was taking his evening nap. Sometimes, he also had to share his favourite chocolate bubble tea with the younger since his daddy told him to, saying the drink is too sweet for their teeth so he won’t buy two. There were many times too when Baekhyun refused to play with him because he wanted to read story books for the maknae instead. And now that he thought about it, his mom and daddy would always asked for Mark first during their skype, every time they were out of the country.

           See that?

           It was forever Mark, and Mark, and Mark, and Mark again. How could he be happy that it seemed like he have no place in everyone’s heart then?. He gritted his teeth in irritation to even think of it.

           Sehun shot a glare towards Mark, causing the latter to flinch. He crossed his arms before turning his attention to the TV coldly. “I told you to ask from nanny, right? Do I look like Song Qian noona to you now?”

           “But noona—“

           “—IF YOU’RE THAT DESPERATE, GO TO THE BOILER DOWNSTAIR AND GET THE HOT WATER YOURSELF!”

          Silence emitted in the room at the loud outburst. Sehun quickly looked away because as much as he despised Mark at the moment, he can’t stand to see the tears that threatening to roll down the younger’s cheeks. There was a sudden tight feeling in his chest as well. Sehun just hoped that it was not a regret.

          Mark hanged his head low while trying his best to stop the tears that came out eventually. He brought his ramen cup close to his chest as his legs turned to the door. “I-I’m s-sorry, hyung… I… I-I won’t c-come t-to you a-again”

          Sehun couldn’t help but to feel a pang at Mark’s words. He glanced at the door from the corner of his eyes yet he barely able to catch his brother’s back. Geez. He only asked the younger to leave him alone. Not keeping himself away from him.

          He huffed a frustrated sigh as he looked up at the TV again. A group of idols were doing some comical dances just now but it couldn’t ease the troublesome feeling inside him at all.

          “Is Mark okay?”

          “Has he stopped crying?”

          “Does he get to eat the ramen?”

          “Has he found nanny yet?

          He became more restless as the questions kept replaying in his head like a buzzing sound of the mosquito. Mark might capable to do things on his own but he is still a kid for his fear.

         Sehun turned the TV off as he laid down on his bed. It was then the suffocating quietness took its toll on the boy, reminding him of his older twin all over again. If Baekhyun was here, he surely won’t make their maknae cried like he already done. Even he may possibly get left out by the two, it is tolerable than having whatever uneasy feeling he had right now. ‘Ah perhaps a little sleep would made me feel better’, he thought as he let the drowsiness to take over him.

 

          “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

                Sehun jolted up from his laying position as he heard the scream. Who was that? Mark?. He felt like someone has just cruelly shorten his life span by five years as he rushed downstairs.

                “Mark?”

                He called out once his legs reached the last stair. “Mark, where are you? Answer me!”

                Sehun wanted to cry that he got nothing from the younger. “Aishh where is this kid?”, he mumbled to himself as he tried to calm down his beating heart. Living room? Storage? Bathroom? Piano room? Kitchen?

                He gasped in anxiety at the thought of the last place.

Kitchen?

                Panic attacked him as he recalled the things he said to the younger before. ‘GO TO THE BOILER… GET THE HOT WATER YOURSELF…’. Stupid mouth!. He didn’t mean to say those things at all.

                Sehun ran as fast as he could to the kitchen. He prayed to the Almighty that his brother would be the wisest 4 years boys ever, who doesn’t get near to a hot kettle simply because he was asked to. Please…

                “Mark?”, Sehun called out once more as soon as he got into the kitchen. He sighed in relief as he found no one there… or so he thought

                “H-hyung…”

               

                Sehun stopped in his track as he was just about to leave the place. Mark?. He anxiously took a double look behind the enormous cupboard that separated the dry kitchen with the wet kitchen.

                There

                He felt like the blood drain from his face, eyes couldn’t believe what he had seen, before hurrying to the laying figure in front of him. “Mark, w-what’s h-happened? W-where… where did i-it h-hurt?—“

                “—Arghh… i-it’s h-hot… h-hyung”

                Sehun paused as Mark cried while clutching to his stomach. It was then he realised that the Doraemon t-shirt the younger currently wears is soaked, and the ramen cup… the cup and its content are all over the floor. Sehun hastily lifted up the wet t-shirt on Mark to see the once milky white skin has turned ugly red.

                …and he couldn’t feel any worse than that.

                “WHY DID YOU SO CARELESS, MARK!”, Sehun yelled out of the rage as he picked up the small body bridal style to the sink. Yeah. He was angry. He was that mad because he isn’t just hate Mark, but himself too. He quickly opened the tap and let the cold water to flow on the burned skin.

                “I-I’m s-sorry… h-hyung””, Mark chocked on his tears as he spoke. He clenched on the older’s arm every time the pain hit him. “I-I’m s-so s-sorry”

                Sehun nodded as he tighten his hold on Mark. ‘Hyung is sorry too’. He wanted to say the words so bad as well.

 

 


 

Shower me with comment, subscribe & upvote juseyo~~^^

 

Bonus:

Here is XiuHan/ LuMin/ our mom & daddy's moment at airport today ^^

Have a smooth comeback stage, guys!

In addition, all 6 six of them are wearing black. Maybe they are still mourning...