examples//

Your Overdose ( revamping. )
 
 
 
YOUR♦OVERDOSE
ONE SHOT STORY REQUEST SHOP
STORIES                                                                                                                                        HOME           ARCHIVE          AUTHOR         FEATURED          CREDIT
a cute friendship build in a younger age.

pair: xiuhan
genres: fluff 

 
Luhan is being bullied and Xiumin is there to be his hero

pair: xiuhan
genres: comfort, fluff 
a simple engagement to initiate an arranged marriage when min will have a national exam, with too much lu's cheesy acts whom always get min's nerve, tsundere min slowly falls in love with that beauty yet handsome man. it's going well until min eavesdropping lu's gang opinion and her dad's motive of their arranged marriage. She decided to call off 'n leave their shared apartment.

pairL xiuhan
genres: fluff, hurt, comfort, romance 
Min is EO 'n Han is a famous model. They lives in one apartment but they don't have any special relationship other than best friend. Little they know, Min is in love with Han 'n Han is in denial to admit himself that he can't live without Min. When they separated coz of their jobs (lu gets photo shoot in paris 'n Min as an EO for Chenlay's wedding) an unexpected things happen 'n Han doesn't believe the toddler (Sehun) who watch pororo in their apartment is Min's youngest Child. 

pair: xiuhan
genres: fluff, domestic 
Min is a nine tailed fox who loves his land and lu is a priest who loves his people. Slowly, Min accepts people to play in his land and falling for Lu until the greedy men try to take over his land 'n Lu curse Min to stay in the sakura's tree who stand still after Min's land burnt. 'N he has to wait for another thousand year to meet Lu again.

pair: xiuhan
genres: romance, angst, supernatural, magic
 
 

 
xiumin is a new member of cheerleader team while sehun is a part of basketball team. They meet and getting close with each other because of their classes and their training schedule.Sehun get jealous when xiumin tell him that she has a crush with luhan, captain from the football team. And Sehun, with the help from Kris and baekhyun will make xiumin his before luhan ever have a chance to lay his dirty (in sehun's mind) hands on xiumin.

pair: xiuhun
genres: romance. comedy