Wangta

Wangta
Please log in to read the full chapter
"Dirty."

Kang Linda kept walking past the group of girls without looking at them. They were talking to her, she knew it, but she wouldn't give them the satisfaction of her attention. She could hear their footsteps following her as she turned down the hall, snickering and throwing racial slurs like nothing.

Linda was born into a mixed family, her father was Korean and her mother Dominican. She had inherited her father's features, but her mother's skin and hair. She grew up loving her looks, until school that is. It didn't matter that she was born and raised in Korea, she was excluded as a foreigner. Bullied relentlessly. She was honestly surprised she made it to high school without ending it all.

"Hey trash! Mind going somewhere you belong? Like to a farm? Oh wait maybe she can't understand. COW. MOO." said one of the girls, as her followers giggled along.

"That doesn't even make sense..." Linda mumbled to herself, turning to go into the classroom. Looking up, she saw one person already there, her heart skipping a beat at the sight of him.

Do Kyungsoo.

Her desk partner.

Linda could remember the day he entered the class like it was yesterday. It was almost 4 months now, Kyungsoo had transferred from a school in Ulsan to Seoul. He wasn't a heart-stopper like some of the other boys Linda heard girls fangirl over, but he was indeed handsome. His big doe eyes and heart shaped smile were enough to make him someone to be desired.

Linda had usually sat by herself, no one wanted to sit next to the wangta. And yet, out of all the open seats that he was allowed to choose from, he choose to sit next to hers.

She was worried at first, honestly. Because what were his intentions? Did he want to be close to torment her every day? Did he sit next to her out of curiosity, thinking she was a foreigner? Linda never got any of those answers, because all he ever did was greet and smile at her. It wasn't until about a month ago when he first spoke to her.



"Excuse me, Linda-ssi..."

The girl looked up from her doodlings. It was free time and most people were either out of the classroom or chatting with friends.

"Yes?" She spoke, looking at his eyes for a moment but looking away when she saw the intensity of his stare.

"Sorry to bother you from your drawing, which is really cool by the way, but I missed the math lesson yesterday because I was sick, can I borrow your notes?" he said, and Linda didn't have to think too hard to remember that the boy was missing yesterday. Whenever he wasn't there, it gave the class prankster a clear shot to throwing papers at her.

"... my notes?" she asked, and he nodded eagerly.

"Yeah. I just want to copy them to study for the test tomorrow. I won't leave here with them, I'll be really quick." Linda pursed her lips, reaching into her bag but stopping for a moment.

"I thought Kim Jongin volunteered to take your homework to you yesterday? Didnt he bring you notes as well?" she looked in his eyes long enough to see them flicker in thought, he bit his lip before opening his mouth again.

"I don't trust that he took all the notes. I want
Please log in to read the full chapter