Watching You From Far

Watching You From Far
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Luhan's Pov :


Hello. I am Luhan. I'm 24 years old. I'm from Beijing,China. Yeah , everyone know that I'm the member of EXO. Most of the sunbaenim like me because of my easy-going attitude. I'm close to everyone in the SM ENTERTAINMENT except for one. She is Im Yoon Ah. SNSD Yoona that everyone adore. SNSD Yoona that most of the Male idols like and make her being their ideal type. Im Yoon Ah doesn't even know that I'm exist. She's friendly to everyone. She talk to everyone but she never did it to me. Why???? because I'm just nobody to her.

 

I like watching her from far. I like everything about her. I know I'm such a coward because I don't want to talk to her. I don't know why. I mean , I can talk to anyone except her. Maybe because of I like her so I'm afraid to talk to her. Maybe.

 

One day , I went to the practice room to practice my dance moves. When I reached there , I saw Yoona. She's practicing her dance moves. More like y yet attractive dance moves. WOW JUST WOW. I'm so speechless. SHE'S SO DAMN PRETTY. SHE'S A GODDESS. OMG SO FLAWLESS! okay stop it XIAO LU. I want to ask her to dance with me but nah its okay, next time or maybe never.

 

1 month later , we went to Beijing for SMTOWN WORLD TOUR III. Yes. That's my hometown. I'm so happy that SMTOWN WORLD TOUR III are at my hometown. At SMTOWN WORLD TOUR III , all the dancers / main dancers from each group are having DANCE BATTLE. Of course I'm one the dancers. Yoona too. I'm so happy because I can dance with her on one stage. There's come the PARTNER DANCE! I'm suppose to danced with Yuri sunbaenim but I don't know when I danced and its time for my partner to get in and dance with me , Yuri sunbaenim didn't show up. A few minutes later , I saw Yoona sunbaenim were there and danced Yuri sunbaenim's part. I'm so speechless and happy at the same time.

 

2 months later , Yoona sunbaenim are casted for PRIME MINISTER & I . Suho is the minor actor. So we went to the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter