✧ plotlines + characters

Paranormal Detective Agency 〈〈 apply closed 〉〉

    

 

The Psychic

The psychic spends a living reading tarot cards to whomever is willing to pay and listen. They have always known of their ability since they were young and would always be visited by neighbors and school mates to ask about their future. Out of the four, the psychic is considered to be the luckiest due to the fact that they are able to easily hide their powers and it does not interfere with their daily life like the others.

▧ Preferably a high school graduate. I would like the character to be 1993+, but if they must be younger, please give me a good reason.
▧ It's up to you if he/she goes to university or if their business is booming.
▧ If there is a love interest, then that love interest must be a childhood friend and/or an employee.

 

    

 

The Clairvoyant

If the clairvoyant touches someone's hand for more than three seconds, they are able to see the said person's past. Because of this, the clairvoyant refuses to be around any people because of their ability physically and mentally draining their energy because they have only been able to see the dark and represessed memories of their victims. The clairvoyant is considered to be one  of the two who it the hardest because they cannot come in contact with other people without hurting both parties.

▧ The youngest I will allow is 1996, so a high school senior.
▧ Her personality doesn't have to be depressed or negative despite her not being able to physically touch someone.
▧ If a love interest is involved, they must be someone your character knows. It can be a friendship or just an acquantince.

 

    

 

The Psychokinetic

Knowing of their power at a young age, the psychokinetic is considered to be the luckiest out of the group because they have the ability to not use their power at any time of day. Since they have the power to move items with their mind and is to be the "easiest" power to hold, they are considered to be the most normal since they are physically able to live their life like any other random citizen.

▧ Youngest character I will allow is 1996, so a high school senior.
▧ You decided if they are able to control their powers or if they are still in the process of doing so.
▧ If a love interest is involved, it must be someone the character knows.

 

    

 

The Mind Reader

The mind reader is considered to be the unluckiest out of the group because they are not able to control their power well and almost always has to involuntarily listen in on random strangers' conversations. Although this is sadly so, they are only able to listen in whenever that said person is at a close distance from each other.

▧ I personally would like it if this character was older (1994+), but it's not mandatory.
▧ This character is unable to control this powers, so he/she is considered to be the "weakest."
▧ If a love interest is involved, they may be anyone (a stranger, friend, one-sided love, etc.)

 

    

 

Yoo Jaeyoung

Jaeyoung graduated from the police academy in 2007 and worked as a simple police officer until she was recruited into the Violent Crime Unit in 2010 after she single handedly stopped a low-level murderer from claming his next victim. As she was promoted into the unit, she expected to catch many other killers and low-lifes, but she was shocked and disappointed to see how slow and untrustworthy the police force really was. She was pursuaded by her sunbae and mentor, Kim Hangil, to start up their own business to use their brains and brawn together and finally catch The Phantom.

 

    

 

Kim Hangil

Graduating from the police academy at the top of his class in 2003, Hangil was immediately offered a spot in the Violent Crime Unit. He has been in the unit since he was twenty-four and was considered to be one of the most important additions to the unit and the police force itself. With eleven years until his belt, Hangil is treated respectfully by his juniors as well as seniors and knows the ins and outs of the crime and justice system. He was speechless when his seniors and juniors didn't believe his instincts about The Phantom even thought he was usually always right. Not wanting to be associated with a group of people that only bother looking at the evidence that is right in front of them, he recruited Jaeyoung and left the police force to create his own agency to work as a private investigator to put an end to The Phantom.