Fourteen

Decreasing Time

"So..." Nana sighed as she leaned back on Chorong's couch not exactly sure how to take the information she was just told.  

 

"This changes everything." Namjoo looked wrapped her arm around the visibly shaken Hayoung. 

 

"So she saved you and I the night at the bar?" Nana closed her eyes. "Because she wanted to know more about you."  

 

"So what was her plan?"  

 

"Clearly to get close to us." Nana rolled her eyes at Namjoo.  

 

"I don’t think she wanted to cause harm." Hayoung finally spoke up.  

 

"Honey I know you believe the best in people, but this is just to much" Nana looked down at the youngest girl.  

 

"She saved us, if she wanted to harm us she would have let us die." Hayoung said with a stern tone. "She may have been linked with something bad, but she wasn't bad."  

 

"Chorong, how are you." Namjoo looked towards the girl who had just broke the news.  

 

"Well, despite the lack of sleep I'm doing wonderful." Chorong smiled before she felt her eyes water up.  

 


 

 

Bomi sat in her office going through the papers trying to get her mind off Chorong. She sighed as she threw all the papers in the trash, no one was dying today. She stood from her chair, and made her way out of her office. She was met by her secretary at the door, she glared slightly as the girl was in her.  

 

"clear my schedule, I'm meeting my father." Bomi broke her eye contact with the secretary and began to walk down the hallway.  

 


 

 

 

"Breaking news from the government building..." Chorong turned her attention to the TV, She watched as Nana rolled her eyes about to press the power button. "It seems there has been some kind of shoot, we are getting reports that President Yoon is fine. As for the daughter of Mr. Yoon it seems she has been critically injured, reports state that it is likely she will pass before nightfall." Nana quickly pressed the power button.  

 

"Bomi." was all Chorong could say. She wasn't sure how she was supposed to feel over this news. Was she supposed to feel relieved because of the news she had learned earlier this week. What she didn't expect to feel was the pain in her chest, the emptiness she felt. She began to feel regret over the time she had spent with the girl. She regretted that she hadn't been completely honest with her, she regretted that she sent Bomi away without giving her a second chance to explain.  

 

"Hayoung, can you keep Chorong company." Namjoo looked down at her girlfriend who was also clearly unsure about her feelings. She nodded and leaned forward capturing her girlfriends lips.  

 

"Nana you go contact Lizzy see if she knows anything..."  

 

"But..."  

 

"This is not the time to feel embarrassed over not getting her in bed. I'll go check the hospitals. Listen I know this may be hard for all of you guys, but we are the better people. We will be the better people and go visit her during this time. She befriended us and has done some good for us, as much as we resent her now. She still needs someone, and for a brief time we were her friends." Namjoo smiled as she tossed Nana her coat. "Alright babe, we will be back soon." She blew a kiss to her girlfriend who still sat shocked on the couch.  

 

"Hayoung, I'm just gonna go.. lay down." Chorong barely whispered out.  

 

"Alright, I'll make you some soup!" Hayoung jumped up from the couch feeling awkward with all the emotion the lingered in the air, she had to do something to make herself useful. 


Quick update before i head to Calgary for a week.