The Real Lady

A Mighty Love
Yong was really confused. It's impossible to bring her to the palace. It's not the right time yet. But he just manages to nod on Hyunnie's request. Fortunately he remembers that the royal family has a rest house on the top of the hill. He fastens the horse pace and proceed into the rest house. The house isn't really big but it feels so nice. It was a two story house with the all white color and the red roof. She was really excited to enter Yong's house even though actually she expects that his house was much  bigger than this.
 
"Yongie, where are your parents?" Hyunnie asked as she found out that the house was empty.
 
"Ah.. uhm.. they are out of town," Yong scratch his nape. Think about it, he often lied to Hyunnie. It makes him a bit guilty.
 
"Yong, are you really missing me that much until you kidnap me from the mansion?" Hyunnie asked innocently.
 
"Gary hyung asked me to sneak into the mansion to make sure that you're all safe there. But before i manage to get inside the mansion, i overheard a woman and man who read out loud the diary. It said that Sir Seo Im Woo's daughter have a diamond shaped birthmark on her neck," Yong explained.
 
"At neck? Yongie, I have a birthmark on my neck, but i don't know what it's shape," Hyunnie said as she showed her neck.
 
Yong's mouth opened wide when he saw exactly diamond shaped birthmark on her neck. Now it's getting clearer. The last word which mentioned by Sir Seo Taiji was 'Seo.. Joo..' which actually means Seo Joohyun. So Seo Taiji has already known that Hyunnie was his granddaughter before he died.
 
"Hyunnie, so it's right that you are Seo Joohyun! Oh my God! You are Sir Seo Taiji's granddaughter!" Yonghwa exclaimed.
 
"Really? Probably that's why every time I met him I always feel so close. It's such a pity, I couldn't take care of him when he's still alive," she said sadly.
 
"It's okay Hyunnie. But the most annoying part is about your aunty and uncle. If they found out that you are Seo Taiji's granddaughter, they would probably kill you," Yong said.
 
"What did I do wrong? Why did they hate me?" Hyunnie sobs.
 
"They do not want to share Seo Taiji's inheritance, Hyun. But you don't have to worry, I will surely protect you," Yong said affectionately.
 
"Thank you Yongie. You're the one who always there for me," Hyunnie hugged Yong tightly.
 
After several moments of hug, Hyunnie let go of him and start to yawn. Knowing that Hyunnie is tired, he dragged her to the bedroom and tucked her under the blanket.
 
"Sleep tight my princess!" Yong said while kissing Hyunnie's hand.
 
A moment later, Hyunnie had fallen asleep. Yong decided to sleep on the couch which located not so far from the bed where Hyunnie slept. He's been tired too. He got errands to do in the palace yet he needs to check on Hyunnie in Seo mansion. He's fallen asleep when his tired body meets the couch.
 
 
"Good morning Seo Joohyun!" Yong greet a wake up girl happily.
 
"Yongie, don't call me with that name, please!! I prefer you call me Hyunnie rather than Seo Joohyun," Hyunnie pout.
 
"Arasso, my princess. No matter what, no matter why, you are still my Hyunnie," Yong said as he pinches Hyunnie's nose.
 
That morning somehow become such a blissful morning since Yong and Hyunnie only by themselves under one roof. They spend that morning happily before they proceed to go to Seo Taiji's grave. Hyunnie cleans the tomb and kiss it. Just like how a long lost granddaughter kissing her grandpa. Meanwhile Yong just looking at Hyunnie intently, not expecting that she was a descendant of a noble. 
 
"Hyunnie!" Jihyo's voice chirped from behind them. She pops out with Gary holding her hand lovingly. Hyunnie hurriedly run into them and hugged them tightly.
 
"Sorry Hyunnie, I have things to do so i called them to pick you up," Yong said apologetically which cause Hyunnie feels a bit upset.
 
Before the dawn, Yonghwa manages to get his butler to inform Gary to pick Hyunnie. He needs to go back to the palace because he's been runaway for a long time and not even stay in the palace last night. The king and the queen must be pissed off because of his reckless attitude.
 
"So Yong, is it true that her true identity is Lady Seo Joohyun?" Gary asked. Yong just nodded. Then Gary and Jihyo start to bow to her.
 
"Unnie, oppa, what are you doing? My true identity was Seo Joohyun, but please just consider me as Hyunnie!" Hyunnie pleaded. Both Gary and Jihyo then enveloped her in a hug.
 
Hyunnie has now returned to Gary's house. She's playing with Jjingi, Yong's puppy which left in Gary's house. Gary and Jihyo feel happy for her too. Even though at first Hyunnie just an experimental object for Gary, but now their bond is getting tighter so they consider Hyunnie as a dongsaeng.
 
Days have passed and their family bond was getting stronger. Yong come to visit them time to time even though it is not as often as before Hyunnie enters the school. They all knew that Hyunnie's true identity is Lady Seo Joohyun, a granddaughter of a noble. But since Hyunnie prefer to stay as what is she right now, they won't make a big fuss about her true identity. Even though actually Yong has revealed her true identity to someone who holds an important position in Seo family. Yong doing this because he thinks that Hyunnie deserves what actually belongs to her.
 
Several days later, when they are enjoying a good time, suddenly they heard knocking from the door. Gary opens it to reveal a man with a bunch of document on his hand.
 
"Annyonghaseyo, my name is Lee Hyukjae. I am Seo family's official lawyer," the man introduces himself. Three of them looking at each other, trying to figure out the reason why the lawyer come there.
 
"Well, I've discovered that Hyunnie's true identity is Seo Joohyun, the daughter of Seo Im Woo and Kwon Yuri, also the granddaughter of Seo Taiji. According to Seo Taiji's last will and testament, Seo Joohyun have a full right to inherit Seo mansion," Hyukjae explained as if he could read the three questioned face.
 
"Really? Seo mansion is now become uri Hyunnie's house?" Jihyo asked.
 
"Exactly. So now I would like to invite Lady Seo Joohyun, also Kang Gary and Song Jihyo as her guardian to live in Seo mansion," Hyukjae continue.
 
"Wait, ahjussi! From where you know my true identity?" Hyunnie asked curiously. As she recalls, only her closest person who knows her true identity, but now how could this someone who call himself as a lawyer, knows about her.
 
"Well, I receive a report and I learn through it to verify your identity. It's not important for you about from where I got the report, now the important thing is, you should get ready to get back to the mansion which belongs to you," Hyukjae said. Yong was the one who tells about Hyunnie's true identity. His closeness with Master Seo Taiji makes him become the witness of Seo Taiji's last testament. Yong has warned Lee Hyukjae not to reveal that Yong is the one behind it and of course he doesn't quite brave to object a crown prince's request.
 
They cheered happily and start to prepare themselves. Jihyo helps Hyunnie to beautify herself so that she looks like a daughter of a noble family. Gary and Hyukjae look at her in awe. She's beautiful and elegant. She's indeed the daughter of noble before she involve in an accident.
 
 
 
Hyunnie walking gracefully into Seo mansion, followed by Gary and Jihyo, also Lee Hyukjae who walks not so far from them. Their coming makes Jaeho and Yukyoung shocked. They know that Hyukjae was Seo Taiji's most trusted men. It was a bad sign for them seeing Hyukjae standing along with Hyunnie and her guardian.
 
"Yah, you disgraceful maid! How dare you leave and enter the house without my permission?" Jaeho shouts at her. Actually he feels intimidated by her noblewoman aura.
 
"I should be the one who said that to you Mr. Song! This mansion belongs to me. So you better get outta here!" Hyunnie said confidently. Hyukjae was told her to speak like a lady to confront the heartless people like Song family.
 
"The legal owner of this mansion is Lady Seo Joohyun whom known as Hyunnie. Master Seo Taiji has given all of his wealth to her as a replacement of love and care that she hadn't got from him since she was birthed 17 years ago," Hyukjae explain.
 
Hyukjae then asked Jaeho and his family to leave Seo mansion. With a heavy heart and rumbling any cursing words, Song family leaves the mansion. They express how they really hate Hyunnie. But Hyunnie answer their badmouth in a graceful manner, as if she's a real lady. She probably was a smart and a prideful lady before she involved the accident and got amnesia.
 
Hyunnie, Gary, and Jihyo now happy because they could live in a better place. A place that belongs to Hyunnie. Jihyo then go home to pack some of her clothes and ask permission to her parents to live in Hyunnie's house. But her parents are totally against the idea. They said if she wants to live in the same roof with Gary, at least they should be tied under a marriage.
 
Hyunnie was getting all giddy when Jihyo tell her and Gary about her father's request to marry Kang Gary. He has gotten his master degree after all, so there will be no obstacle that prevent their marriage.
 
"Unnie, I'll help you to prepare the wedding!" Hyunnie said eagerly when Jihyo told her and Gary about what her father said.
 
"As expected, your father will easily give his blessing as long as I finish my study," Gary said proudly.
 
"Yes, oppa. Thanks for fulfilling my father's requirement! Now we are allowed to get married," Jihyo said happily while caressing Gary's cheek.
 
"Unnie, I'm so jealous. I wish that I could find a man like Gary Oppa who is willing to do anything for the one he loves," Hyunnie pretending to pout.
 
"Of course, you'll find a better man that your Gary oppa, Hyunnie. Didn't Yong treat you way a lot of better than Gary oppa?" Jihyo said as she actually feel giddy whenever she sees Yong and Hyunnie together.
 
"Right unnie. I would like to marry Yong one day, but did he want to marry me? Besides, I still have a dream to marry the crown prince," Hyunnie said. She doesn't realize that Yong and the crown prince is basically the same person that she wants to marry.
 
When they were busy discussing about Gary and Jihyo's wedding party, suddenly they heard a door knock and a voice which calls Hyunnie's name eagerly. Gary opened the door to reveal Mrs. Kim, the head maid in Seo mansion who is resigning when Song Jaeho take over the mansion. Behind her, numbers of maid follow her with a smile plastered on their face.
 
"We heard that Hyunnie, uhm, I mean, Lady Seo Joohyun has take over this mansion, so here we are coming with the intention to serve milady and her new family. Would you like to accept us to be the part of Seo mansion, milady?" Mrs. Kim said as she bows to Hyunnie.
 
Hyunnie doesn't allow her to bow and directly hugged her, then another maid hugs Hyunnie too. "I miss you so much Mrs. Kim, and the other maids as well! Of course you are all welcomed in this mansion," Hyunnie said happily. She feels like she found her new family, even though now she has become an orphanage and lost her grandfather. 
 
After forming a group hug and small reunion, they are all sitting in the living room and happily chit chatting and talking about Gary and Jihyo's wedding. Even though Hyunnie looks happy, but her mind and heart keep wondering about her prince whereabouts. Is he in a good condition? Does he know that she has moved into Seo mansion? Why doesn't he visit her in this past few days? and so on.
 
"Yong, I miss you," she muttered quietly.
 
 
 
Hello readers, how are you? It's been so long, right!
Ah, I was realizing that the main picture of this story is quite bad. Could anyone suggest me any good graphic shop? Thank you! ^^
See you real soon!