Fact Revealed

A Mighty Love
"Seo... Joo..."
 
Master Seo's hand dropped from Hyunnie' grab. His eyes closed and his weak heartbeat now unmoved. The doctor rushed into his side to check on him.
 
"Sir Seo Taiji has died," declared the doctor.
 
Seo Taiji dead with only mentioning Seo.. Joo.. such an unclear word which remains as an enigma. As he was the person who has so many acquaintances and students, his funeral ceremony was attended by a lot of people. All the attendance feel a deep grief of condolence, including Hyunnie and Yong. Hyunnie can't stop crying in Yong's embrace. Yong actually has no idea why did Hyunnie cry so bad over somebody she barely knew. Isn't Hyunnie just know Mr. Seo for several days. Hyunnie is having such a pure heart, he thought.
 
Several days after the funeral ceremony, Hyunnie, Mrs. Kim, and the rest of the maids are still working as usual. Jihyo and Gary comes to the mansion and ask her to come back to Gary's home because she has no more reason to work there. Hyunnie still insist to stay there and working.
 
"Your guardians was right. You should've gone back to your origin place," Victoria suddenly come. Together with a man and woman whom probably her parents.
 
"But i still want to work here! I will take care of Master Seo Taiji's mansion," Hyunnie insists.
 
"What did you say? This mansion is ours. Sir Seo Taiji has two children, Seo Im Woo and Seo Yukyoung. Since Seo Im Woo and his little family has disappeared, this mansion is now belongs to his second child, Seo Youkyung, whom is my wife. We are the only heiress who have right to take over this mansion," that man said.
 
Start from today, this mansion is belong to us. So, my husband Song Jaeho, me Seo Yukyoung, and my daughter Victoria is your new master," Seo Yukyoung said arrogantly.
 
"No. We don't want to have the arrogant master like you. Moreover Sir Jaeho also famous with his cruel attitude. We're resigning," Mrs. Kim said bravely then make her exit way from the mansion followed by other maids.
 
All the maids are leaving, except for Hyunnie. She still holds the broom and sweeping the floor calmly. Jihyo persuade her to leaving too, but Hyunnie keep insist that she would stay.
 
"Are you really want to be the maid here?" Jaeho asks. He smirks and tell his wife that they can make Hyunnie a slave who does all errands in the mansion. So they don't need to pay for another maid.
 
Seo mansion was feels like home for her so that she wants to do anything as long as she still be able to stay there. Even if she knew that Jaeho would enslave her. No matter how hard Jihyo, Gary, and Mrs. Kim persuade her, she still unwavered even a bit.
 
Gary is so worried about how Jaeho and family will treat Hyunnie, therefore when Yong come to visit his house, he asks him to sneak into Seo mansion and make sure that Hyunnie is in a good condition. Yong agree with it and proceed to go to Seo mansion.
 
Meanwhile in Seo mansion which now has become Song mansion, Yukyoung kept torturing Hyunnie mercilessly. She makes her cooking, clean all parts of the house, watering the plants in the garden, taking care the horses, washing the clothes, and other lists ahead.
 
Hyunnie moves to her next task to clean the room on the right side of the second floor. She remembers that when the first time she works there, Mrs. Kim doesn't allow her to enter into that room. Now that she could finally able to enter that room, she began to curious what's inside.
 
The room is quite big and a bit dusty. On the right side of the room, there is a white grand piano and music sheets. On the left side of the room, there is a big bookshelf which most of it consists of music book. What caught her attention the most is the big picture in the center part of the room. She approaches the picture and read the caption. It wrote, Seo Im Woo. So, this is Sir Seo Im Woo's room, Seo Taiji's first son. Somehow his face seems so familiar to her. It looks like she even met him somewhere but she doesn't remember when and where.
 
She cleans the dusts diligently. Then she felt tired and found herself sitting on the edge of the bed. She sees there are two things which sits tidily on the bedside. A diary and a music box.
 
She opens the diary, the first page of the diary was a picture of a nobleman and his name, Seo Im Woo. She praises about how charismatic the man in the picture. Somehow, her heart beating fast when she looks at the picture. The face was familiar for her but she couldn't recall any memory about him. Then she flips another page to find further information.
 
I thought that the best moment in my life was marrying Kwon Yuri, the most beautiful ballet dancer in the world. But now, the light of my love has given me another best moment by giving birth into a beautiful baby who looks like an innocent angel. We named her, Seo Joohyun.
 
"Seo Joohyun? Why that name sounds familiar? And why reading this short statement from Mr. Seo Im Woo makes my heart pounding?" Hyunnie asked to herself. Then she flipped another page randomly.
 
My little angel is surely similar to her mom. She's just three years old but she can do a ballet dance really well. I hope she will master music too when she got bigger. So today i buy her a music box with a Traumerei Song melody in it.
 
Hyunnie hurriedly take the music box and play it. She can listen Traumerei song played on it. She always feels calm anytime she listens to that song. But her enjoyment won't last long since Jaeho and Yukyoung enters to the room suddenly.
 
"Yah, what the heck are you doing? Playing boring music when other people busy resting?" Jaeho shouts at her. Hyunnie hurriedly closed the music box.
 
"If your job has done then just get out of here!" Yukyoung said as she looks at a dusty diary in Hyunnie's hand. She's absolutely sure that it was belonged to her elder brother.
 
"Alright madam! Excuse me, I'll be back to my room," Hyunnie bow and make her way exit while bringing the diary and the music box.
 
"Yah, are you a thief? Left that diary here!" Yukyoung said as she takes diary from Hyunnie's hand forcefully.
 
"And, you are not allowed to sleep in any room in this house!" Jaeho said sternly.
 
"Then where should I sleep?" Hyunnie asked innocently.
 
"Go sleep in the horse stable!" Jaeho answered sheepishly. Then he does a high five with his wife.
 
 
Yong finally arrived at Seo mansion and sneaks through the window. He wants to find Hyunnie, but a conversation between a man and a woman from inside the room stopped him. He puts his ear closer to the window to hear the conversation. Actually he isn't the type of person who likes to eavesdrop, but he senses that the conversation has anything to do with Hyunnie.
 
"Yeobo, it's Seo Im Woo oppa's diary. It maybe has a clue about his missing daughter. We need this information so we can get rid of her and owns all of Seo healthy for us," a woman's voice which actually belongs to Yukyoung heard.
 
"Right! If she's still alive, she could take over Seo"s inheritance. It was the last thing that I want to happen," this time, a man's voice which belongs to Jaeho.
 
"The warm sunshine isn't greater than the beautiful sunshine who lays peacefully in her mother's laps. She finally able to feel the warmth of the world. My beautiful little girl is really special because she has a diamond shaped birthmark on her neck. She's our Seo Joohyun," Yukyoung reads the diary.
 
"Seo Joohyun? Her name is Seo Joohyun? Is it probably what your father mention before his death?" Jaeho discovers something.
 
"You're right, dear! Aboji does mention Seo.. Joo.. which is probably meant Seo Joohyun," Yukyoung guessed. Yong who listens from outside gaped in shock.
 
'So Hyunnie is Seo Joohyun? The long lost granddaughter of Sir Seo Taiji?' Yong wonders.
 
"This is bad! We gotta find Hyunnie and confirm the birthmark!" Yukyoung said with a worry tone.
 
"Fine. I hope she won't run away since I told her to sleep in the horse stable," Jaeho said.
 
Yong was really shocked when he knows that Hyunnie was sleeping in the horse stable. Those people are really cruel. He proceeds his way to the horse stable to save her before they could catch Hyunnie.
 
He runs toward the horse stable and found Hyunnie sleeping in one corner of it. He wonders how could this girl sleeping peacefully in such an uncomfortable place. Once he reaches for the girl, he directly check on her neck just to find a diamond shaped birthmark. So Hyunnie is really Seo Joohyun. Seo Taiji's granddaughter and Seo Im Woo's one and only daughter who lost in the accident. Now all the puzzle pieces seem suitable at its place.
 
Not wasting any longer time, he wakes Hyunnie up and force her to get up and run. Since her souls still haven't completed, she just stands there unmoving. So Yong just take a random horse and lift Hyunnie and ride it out of Seo mansion, ignoring Jaeho's furious shouting.
 
"Hyunnie, where do you want to go? Gary hyung's house is too far from here and you badly need a rest," Yong asked.
 
"Uhm. What about your house Yong? I want to know your house," Hyunnie said enthusiastically.
 

Yong was really confuse. It's impossible to bring her to the castle. It's not the right time yet. But he just manages to nod on Hyunnie's request.

 

Hello readers, how are you? Sorry for making Hyunnie's grandpa died T_T. Actually I also in a dilemma when writes this chapter, should I make him dead or not, but in the end I make him died and Hyunnie has her own way to find out about the truth.
Feel free to leave any comment and upvote, and subscribe for the new readers. Thank you and see you! ^^