“Forgiven But Not Forgotten”

SECRET GAME

 

CHAPTER 25
“Forgiven But Not Forgotten”

The sun is rising and it wants to wake up everyone include the lovely couple who is still sleeping in each other’s embrace.

Actually, Jaejoong has already woken up since he is the early riser but he doesn’t want to wake up. He isn’t in the right mood to go to the college. He still can’t imagine how he will study at the college meanwhile yunho will stay at home even in fact, Yunho is deserved to study in the college just like him. He still feels guilty after all.

Jaejoong is looking at his lover’s tired face beside him deeply. The stain of tears can still be seen even it’s a bit vague. Suddenly, Yunho opens his eyes and it makes Jaejoong surprised so he closes his eyes immediately and pretend to be still in a deep sleep. Unfortunately, Yunho sees it but Yunho just smiles to see Jaejoong’s cute but failed action.

“Boojae..wakey wakey..”, whisper Yunho sweetly.

Jaejoong pretend to not hear what Yunho said but Yunho doesn’t give up. He knows well that his boojae is ticklish so he has the ace card.

“Boojae..”, call Yunho seductively and he Jaejoong’s earlobes gently. Jaejoong tries to endure the tickles from the but he is failed at the end because Yunho knows his weakest and sensitive area well.

“Yunnie..it’s ticklish..”, protest Jaejoong.

“WAKE UP NOW!!”, say Yunho boldly on Jaejoong’s ears while smirking. His sudden change in his voice from the seductive to the stern one makes Jaejoong angry.

“YAH!!! I CAN HEAR YOU SO NO NEED TO SHOUT LIKE THAT!!”, yell Jaejoong and then he covers his ears with the pillow and pretend to sleep again.

“Still don’t wanna wake up, huh??”, say Yunho while tickling Jaejoong’s sensitive body.

“Ah….ah…it’s ticklish..ah..”, struggle Jaejoong while enduring Yunho’s tickle.

Again, Jaejoong is failed so he wakes up forcefully. He is going to the bathroom while pouting.

But..

“Ouch!!”, react Yunho when Jaejoong throws him a pillows straight to his face before going into the bathroom.

Jaejoong sticks out his tongue and then, he goes to the bathroom.

“Naughty boojae..”, murmur Yunho and then, he feels the pang in his heart again. The pang when he imagines that he can’t go to the college again but he has to be strong so Jaejoong won’t worry at him.

He goes down the stairs and heads to the kitchen. He wants to make a breakfast for his boojae. Usually, Jaejoong is the one who makes the breakfast but he feels that he has to take over Jaejoong’s job since he won’t go to the college.

“Boojae..are you done??”, shout Yunho from the downstairs.

“Yeah..I’ll go downstairs in a minute”, shout back Jaejoong from the upstairs.

Then, Jaejoong goes down the stairs with black in all over his body, from his leather jacket until accessories.

“Yah!! Are you mourning or what??”, jokes Yunho even he isn’t in the mood to joke or laugh.

“Whateva!! Black is my favorite color anyway!!”, reply Jaejoong coldly.

“Okay..Okay..have your breakfast now or you’ll be late”, say Yunho and Jaejoong sits immediately but he only stares at his breakfast.

“Boojae..is it too good to eat??I know I have a talent in cooking but don’t do it now!! You’ll be late if you keep amazed at my cook”, jokes Yunho again.

Jaejoong looks at him deeply and his eyes start wet again. Yunho pretends not to see it by keep eating his breakfast.

Jaejoong can’t hold back his tears again so he just let it flow down his cheeks. Yunho can hear Jaejoong’s sobs but he pretends not to hear it even his eyes start wet too.

“Yunnie..”, call Jaejoong while sobbing.

“Boojae..please don’t do this!! If you wanna know, I’m sad with the fact that I can’t go to the college again but I did it for you because I love you so please..don’t cry again! Please accept my love with all your heart so I won’t have any regret”, say Yunho while holding back his tears.

Jaejoong immediately wipes his tears and he goes to Yunho’s side and hugs him from the back. His arms are snaking Yunho’s neck from the back now.

“Yunnie..I’ll study hard for the final assignment and be the top graduate later”, say Jaejoong while holding back his tears.

“That’s my boojae!!”, respond Yunho immediately and he holds Jaejoong’s arms tightly.

“Come here! I’ll feed you and after that, you have to go to the college immediately or you’ll be late”, say Yunho while reaching Jaejoong to sit on his lap. He wants to feed him.

At College

Jaejoong sighs hard before entering the class. Yoosu and Changmin are already waiting for him. They couldn’t stop calling Yunjae yesterday to know yunjae’s condition because they are worried at them.

“Jae..”, call Junsu as soon as Jaejoong enters the class. Junsu runs to give Jaejoong a hug.

“We are here for you so make Yunho proud”, say Junsu and Jaejoong nods his head.

The lesson begins and Jaejoong tries hard to concentrate on the lesson because he promised to Yunho and his best friends not to let them down.

Meanwhile..

“Aish!! What am I supposed to do to kill the time??”, say Yunho to himself confusedly.

Then, he sees his car on the garage.

“Maybe wash the car is a good idea”, say Yunho excitedly and then, he prepares everything for washing his car.

Fifteen minutes later, he is done with his car. He looks at the clock and it’s still 11 a.m.

“Aish!! The time goes slower today or it’s just my feeling??”, murmur Yunho confusedly.

He is sitting on the couch while watching the TV now. He switches one channel into another because he couldn’t find an interesting show or movie in TV now.

He sighs and turns off the TV after then. He wants to text Jaejoong but he doesn’t want to disturb jaejoong’s study.

He reads from one magazine into another and then, his attention is headed into one magazine and it’s Jaejoong’s recipe magazine.

“This is Boojae’s magazine”, say Yunho when he finds it.

“Lots of recipes..maybe I should try to cook one of them”, say Yunho excitedly.

Then, he goes through the pages and he finds “kimchi stew’ recipe and this is his favorite food from Jaejoong. He reads the recipe carefully.

“I think I can cook this!!”, say Yunho confidently.

He prepares the ingredients and he is wearing Jaejoong’s apron now.

“Yunho..Fighting!!”, cheer Yunho to himself. Then, he reads the recipe once again and starts making the kimchi stew step by step.

In the middle of his cooking, his hand phone is vibrated and it is from Jaejoong.

 “L“Yunnie..what are you doing?? I miss you soooooooooooooo bad

Yunho smiles after reading his boojae’s message and he replies it immediately.

“I’m sleeping now because I’m deadly tired after washing the car. I miss you too and I wish you were sleeping beside me now”

Yunho lies at his message because he wants to make a surprise for his lovely boojae.

” reply Jaejoong.L“I do really wanna sleep beside you. Too bad I can’t do it now

Yunho smiles after reading Jaejoong’s message but still, he keep concentrating on his cook.

“Boojae..we can do IT after you are back home so don’t worry..;) “ reply Yunho.

Jaejoong can’t help but giggling after reading Yunho’s message.

“Yah!! I think we have to stop it now before this becomes a saucy phone conversation..LOL” replies Jaejoong while giggling.

Then, Yunho replies it immediately.

“Why?? You stop it at the wrong time, babe..:(
Just kidding!!!
Okay..study well and go home safely.
I’m waiting here babe..
Love you”

Then, they are back to their activity. Jaejoong is back to his study and Yunho is back to his cook.

“Aish…is this a stew???”, say Yunho when he sees his weird kimchi stew.

“Yuck!!!”, respond Yunho when he taste his kimchi stew.

“Damn!! This is weird!! When I read the recipe, it looks easy but why the stew turned out to be like this!!”, say Yunho confusedly.

Yunho is watching his failed kimchi stew while rubbing his hungry stomach. Then, he decides to order pizza because he can’t take his hungry stomach anymore.

In the meantime at school,

“Jae..let’s have a lunch”, say Junsu after the bell ringing.

“Hmmm..”, nods Jaejoong and they go to the cafeteria with Yoochun and Changmin also.

“Don’t worry!! We know you are allergic to crab so we will make sure of what you eat”, say Yoochun and Jaejoong smiles after hear it.

“Make sure you not eat all of your lunch because I’m ready to eat your leftover”, jokes Changmin and Yoosu and Jaejoong burst in laughter after then. Jaejoong is happy because he has best friends that support him fully when he needs a support.

When they are having their lunch, one of the rector’s staff calls Jaejoong and he ask Jaejoong to go to the rector’s office now.

“Why does he call you again?”, ask Junsu suspiciously.

“I don’t know “, reply Jaejoong helplessly.

“Just go there and if you needed help, we were here”, say Changmin and Yoosu nod their head.

“Thanks..I’ll leave now’, say Jaejoong and then, he goes to the rector’s office.

He takes a deep breath before knocking the door.

*knock..knock*

“Come in”, say the rector from the inside.

“Excuse me Sir..the staff said you wanted to meet me. What’s matter?”,ask Jaejoong nervously.

The rector smiles to see Jaejoong’s nervous and worried expression.

“Jaejoong-shi..I’ve been thinking about you and Yunho’s case and I have decided to take my words back. I won’t expel Yunho-shi from this college and will let him graduate this year”, say the rector while smiling.

“W..what??”, stutters Jaejoong because of the sudden happy news.

“Y..Yunho can continue his..s..study again??”, ask Jaejoong while stuttering.

“Hmm..”, nod the rector.

“But with one condition”, add the rector.

“what is it??”, ask Jaejoong.

“This is our secret so don’t let other students find out your relationship. If it happened, I wouldn’t take responsibility for it”, reply the lecturer boldly.

“Okay Sir..I won’t talk or sit near him or chat with him or eat beside him in this college if it’s needed. I will use my hoodie or shade or even mask if I went out with him before graduation if it’s needed. I even will stay at home and not go out with him before the graduation if it’s needed”, respond Jaejoong excitedly and cutely. The rector can’t help but laughing at Jaejoong’s cute response.

“Thank you Sir..thank you so much. Thanks for forgiving us”, say Jaejoong after calm down himself from excitement.

“You are forgiven but not forgotten. How can I forget such a sad and romantic moment in front of me???”, jokes the rector when he recalls the time when Yunho bowed and begged to him to let Jaejoong continue his study.

“It’s embarrassing but thanks once again”, say Jaejoong shyly.

“You’re welcome. I think you have to thank to Hye Ryi-shi too because she was the one who told me about your wedding plan and your secret game which became my consideration in making this final decision”, reply the rector.

“Hye Ryi-shi?? Eun Sung’s friend, isn’t she??”, ask Jaejoong.

“Yes, she is. She even apologized on her best friend’s behalf yesterday”, reply the rector.

“Okay..I’ll meet her now and thank to her”, say Jaejoong and then, he leaves the rector’s office without forgetting to thank the rector once again.

He goes to the acting’s building now. He is waiting Hye Ryi at the front of her class now.

Hye Ryi with Hae won are shocked when they see Jaejoong is standing in front of their class. They are back from the cafeteria and they can’t believe of what they see now. They are confused whether to enter their class right now or not because they are afraid of Jaejoong.

“He must be looking for Eun Sung”, say Hye Ryi.

“Too bad Eun Sung isn’t here anymore and we’ll be his avenge target since we are her friend”, say Hae Won.

“Where is she?”, pout Jaejoong because the break time will be over soon.

“I have to apologize for Eun Sung’s behalf”, say Hye Ryi.

“Yah!! It’s Eun Sung’s fault so you don’t have to do it”, protest Hae Won.

Jaejoong hears it so he is looking at the arguing friends in front of him now.

“Hye Ryi-shi..”, call Jaejoong and it stops the argument between Hye Ryi and Hae Won.

“J..J..Jaejoong-shi..”, call back Hye Ryi nervously. Jaejoong walks closer to her and once again, Hye Ryi is amazed by Jaejoong’s beauty. Meanwhile, Hae Won runs to the class because she thinks that she will be Jaejoong’s avenge target.

“Thanks so much for helping us. Tomorrow, Yunho will be able to continue his study again. Thank you”, say Jaejoong while smiling.

“His smile is angelic”, say Hye Ryi amazedly inside her heart.

“Hye Ryi-shi..”, call Jaejoong because Hye Ryi seems space out now.

“Ha??Owh..Y..your welcome Jaejoong-shi..I do it because I don’t want Eun Sung to live in guilt and because both of you deserve to be happy “, reply Hye Ryi.

“Thanks..I don’t know that you are such a sweet girl”, praise Jaejoong and it makes Hye Ryi blushed.

“Jaejoong-shi..please forgive Eun Sung. She is just too in love with Yunho and she realize that her obsession is wrong so she decided to move to the states t to find her old self and also to develop her acting ability”, say Hye Ryi.

Jaejoong smiles and he remembers what the rector said to him.

“She is forgiven but not forgotten”, say Jaejoong.

“Because she is the scary stalker and fangirl Go Eun Sung”, jokes Jaejoong and Hye Ryi laughs at his joke.

“Come to my wedding Hye Ryi-shi and I’ll give you the invitation card when they are done”, say Jaejoong and Hye Ryi jumps in happiness.

“Really??thanks Jaejoong-shi…I’d love to come to your wedding”, respond Hye Ryi happily.

“Bring your fiancé..okay??”, say Jaejoong while smirking.

“How do you know??”, ask Hye Ryi shyly.

“We met at the jewelry shop and I’m sure it is for your engagement ring, wasn’t it??”, ask Jaejoong teasingly.

“Hmm..”,nods Hye Ryi shyly.

“I think it’s time for us to join the class again. Bye Hye Ryi-shi..thanks so much”, say Jaejoong before leaving.

“Bye Jaejoong-shi..”, respond Hye Ryi happily because she can be friend with Jaejoong now.