29

Sing me a Song.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Park Gyuri, do you want to study in our class?"

"Jessica Jung, a girl like you is not fit to be with Jaejoong."

I raised my voice and trembled a bit, "Park Gyuri. Please go and find the person who did this, don't find trouble over something I didn't do."

I'm not holding back anymore. Perhaps it was fated that me and Park Gyuri can never be strangers.

That day, people were looking at Park Gyuri losing control and wanted to attack me. Yuri and Tiffany tried to stop her and I tried to avoid getting touched by her.

My arm was scratched by her long and sharp nails. It was so, very, pain.

Tiffany hatefully scolded Park Gyuri, "Kim Jaejoong must be blind to like you."

Maybe he loved her too much until he neglected it.

 

I know, that this wasn't done by me, I don't have to keep it to heart.

Moreover, who has evidence that I was the one that spreaded it?

Nobody asked if this was real or fake. If somebody did, I would have gave them a tight slap.

I thought you would have a reaction, but you didn't and continued joking with me.


On my birthday, you booked a noraebang and I voted my best friends. 

You told me, "It's our first birthday together."

I was so touched, we blew the candles, cut the cake, played so games, sang some songs and it was so happy. Kim Jaejoong, thank you and I love you.


When we got out of the noraebang, it was 11 us and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter