26

Sing me a Song.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

When Heechul opened the door, his eyes shined brightly and smiled exaggeratedly.

I walked into the house with a thick skin. The air was so warm, I looked and realised these people were having a steamboat.

"Jessica came so fast!" Class B students were laughing and waving at me.

I walked closer to Jaejoong and complained, "didn't you say nobody was at home?"
You moved a stool for me to sit then said, "my parents aren't here and you know these people."

"Ya ya Jessica I didn't know you were such person." Heechul winked and Jessica.

"Babo!" I rolled my eyes at him.

I laughed and then realised Donghae wasn't here.

One steamboat lasted for two hours. There was several times when I wanted to leave but you held me back.

They ate finish and knew they had to leave. When they left, I glared at Jaejoong and said, "Kim Jaejoong. Don't tell me I have to clean up all this."

You say there and folded your arms, "sort of."

I swore I really wanted to throw the cloth on your face.

Two of us were busy cleaning up for a while. It felt like a husband and wife. This thought made me blushed for a while.

After packing up, I said, "Looks like you're better, I'll head home first."

Jaejoong jugged me and his voice was a bit monotone, "stay with me for a night."

I stunned. He laughed at said, "Don't think dirty, I just want you to stay."

I grabbed his loose and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter