20

Sing me a Song.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was sitting down and waiting for Jaejoong to order the food.

As it was during peak hour, there were more people and when Jaejoong brought the food, it was already 20 minutes later.

There it was, my perfect soulmate, the Angus beef thick burger. I immediately reached out for the burger and started eating. He raised his eyebrows, like he had never seen a girl like this before.

You said, "Jessica Jung, please don't say that you are my girlfriend when we are in public, I'm afraid of embarrassment."

I pouted and wanted to rebut him, but I was disrupted by another person.

3 guys and a girl  immediately sit at the table beside us and seemed to be frowning.

Kim Jaejoong seed to be smiling while wiping his mouth.

"Ya, you brought your girlfriend to eat?" A tall and decent-looking guy placed his arms on Jaejoong's shoulder and they seemed to be friends.

Jaejoong looked at me, then turned his head and looked at the person, and jokingly said, "You don't say."

I accidentally let out a giggle and you rolled your eyes at me a few times.

I coughed and acted like morning happened. When I crossed my feet, I seemed to have kicked someone.

Kim Jaejoong glared at me immediately and I finally surrendered and kept my head down.

Another guy smiled and said, "Jaejoong ya, this girl is way more interesting than the previous one."

I held my lemon tea and continued drinking.

The only girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter