The Crash

The Boy Hidden in EXO's Dorm

            

 

 Kris was so excited as he was driving on his own with another six member of his music band as the passengers, Kris has got his driving licensed last two weeks but he never get the chance to use it, referring to EXO’s tight schedule. That day, he muttered up his courage and went to their manager and pleaded to drive the company car on his own, the other joined him as they were so excited to have their hyung driving them home, Baekhyun and Chanyeol with such persuasive and convincing attitude has managed to get their manager handed over the key to Kris. After their schedule had finished at night almost all of the EXO were fighting to ride on the car that Kris will drive except for Lay that already dozed off in the other car and Suho who willingly give up for the sake of his dong saeng. Ultimately, the result was decided by playing the rock-paper-scissor game, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun, Kai, Luhan and Tao were jumping happily as they managed to ride on that car, while the others who is not so unlucky just shrugged off and walked over to the other car.

                “Hyung, faster hyung,” urged the maknae who sat at the front passenger seat,next to Kris.Kris rolled his eyes and blurted out,” You don’t command me, maknae,” and pressed the oil pedal more causing an acceleration to the car speed and earning a loud cheer from the rear seat. “But,Yifan we had lost them ( the other car with Suho, Lay, Chen, Xiumin, D.O and their manager) , did you remember the way to our home?” Luhan’s voice came from behind. Kris fell onto silence at first before answered, “Of course I know,” ‘Damn it, which corner I should take after this’ Kris thought to himself.

                After about thirty minutes, Kris could not find the way home and the other member began to notice it, “You did not remember the route, didn’t you hyung?” asked Chanyeol. Hesitantly, Kris shrugged and nodded, earning gasps from his dong saengs. “Then, what should we do? If any of you here did remember the route?” Baekhyun’s sassy tone broke the silence. Almost each of them nodded, shrugged and frowned until the maknae blurted out, “I think I do remember it… a bit..,”.

                Sehun was working out his brain real hard, trying to remember the route that they had taken from their dorm to the schedule’s place. When he suddenly realized that his hyung should turn to the left in the next, 20-metre corner, he shouted, “Hyung, left!” which caused Kris to pull the steering left quickly and clumsily, earning a curse in Chinese from Tao and a short yelp from Kai.

                They were too shocked and Baekhyun began to nag, “Kris hyung! Don’t kill us yet, we even had not yet release the fifth album…” his nag was cut off as Chanyeol covered Baekhyun’s mouth with his hand, “Let Kris hyung focus, Bacon.. aarghh,” Chanyeol had not yet finishes his word and already screamed as Baekhyun bite his giant hand, “ I want to at least had a date before pass away!.. BAM!!! Something hit the car at the front and Kris pressed the brake pedal immediately, everyone is catching their breath and gasped, Luhan broke the silence, “What is it, Kris? Sehun?”. “I …cc..an’t see anything,” Kris stuttered and shaking from fear. Sehun unexpectedly opened the door and went out, “Geez, Hun get back inside!” scowled Luhan but Sehun ignored it and walked to the ‘thing’ that they crashed just then, the closer he approached it he could figured out that it was a boy, a smaller one in detail. He ran to him and turn his body to face him, he got a small wound and bruises on his white,pale forehead, otherwise he seem fine to Sehun except the fact that he is stiff and not moving.

                Kris and the others got off the car and approaching Sehun, “Is he okay?” asked Luhan. “Try to check if he is still breathing,” said Chanyeol. Kai bent down near Sehun and put his finger in front of the boy’s nose, he looked up to his hyung and uttered, “He is breathing hyung, I think he is only pass out,” Kai confirmed. “He better be pass out rather than pass away,” commented Baekhyun. “We need to bring him home, Suho will know what to do with him, and Yifan.. are you okay? You can still drive?” Luhan asked caringly to the younger man.

                Yifan nodded and assured that he can still drive even though his hand was shaking from fear, he has to take the responsibility after all, he can’t just shoved the steering to Tao or Sehun who doesn’t know anything at all. Sehun lifted the petite boy and surprisingly found that he is so light and fragile that suddenly Sehun felt the urges and need to protect this boy. He carried him to the car and figured out that there were not enough seats for the boy to occupies, thinking the same thing Luhan is about to opened his mouth raising the issue but then his eyes went wide at the sight of Sehun seated the small boy at his lap as he sat in his original seat. “Jinja, Sehun? It will cause your leg cramp,” said Tao. “If you can’t dance nicely tomorrow, I don’t know what to say,” added Kai at the back. Sehun just shrugged and kept silence. Everyone got on the car and Kris started to drive back, this time more cautiously.

                Sehun managed to show the way home with the small boy on his lap and Kris managed to drive safely, they arrived at the dorm at half past midnight. They got off the car and Tao was the first to run into their dorm, calling for Suho while Sehun lifted the boy calmly, Kai was at his side, trying to assure everything is fine. Chanyeol was carrying Baekhyun’s bag with Baekhyun clinging to his right hand, mumbling how tired and scared he was. Luhan walked beside Kris and tried his best to comfort Kris whom was shaking and scared. As soon as Sehun stepped inside their dorm, he heard a motherly gasped and a fatherly tone voice, “It is him? Is he really okay?” Suho asked while D.O just stood there, too shock to react.

                “He passed out and he got some small wounds. Other than that we did not know, hyung,”Kai answered. Sehun walked pass them and headed to his room, the one which he shared with Luhan and Tao, he didn’t know why but he felt that it safe to place the boy at his place,his part in the house, so he put the boy down gently on his bed. The rest of EXO was swarming over the room, anxious and eager to know what had happened and what will happen