Lucky

Lucky

'Nit nitt nit nitt ..... Nitt ... Nitt'

The morning alarm ringing , Hyejung groaned. She try to cover her face from the sun rays that went through the window in their bedroom. Hyejung try to adjusting her eyes wtih the light. She look at the hands that wrapped in front of her belly , she smiled. Jongin is back hugging her while sleeping , he snuggling his face to her back and still sleeping soundlesly. She try to get up without waking him up , but she's wrong. "Morning" he whispered as he tightened his grip and she smiled , "Good morning to you too" Hyejung said and looking at his face. "Why ? Do you have a habit to looking at me while I'm sleeping ?" Jongin open his right eye , just like he's winking. "Ani , ppali ireona .... You're going to be late for work" Hyejung said and he just whinning like a cute puppy , "I don't want to ...." he try to cover himself wtih the blanket again but Hyejung take it from him. "Andwae , come on Jongin~" she said and he finally get up , "Arrasseo ..." he said while ruffling his own hair. "I'm going to take a shower first" she said , "Shouldn't we take a shower toggether ? To save-- ARGH!" he scream because she hit him. "CLose your mouth , get up" Hyejung threat him and he just chuckling. "Aish .... Arrasseo ..." he said and then laughing.

Hyejung finished her bath and heading outside , "Jongin-ah , go shower" she said and he nodding. "What are you doing ?" she ask him who keep staring at their wedding photo that hang on the wall. "Should we do another photoshoot ?" he suddenly ask her and she frowned , "Wae ?" she ask him back. He walked up to her and whispering something , "You looked damn hot in that dress" she hit him again. "Yah ! Your ert guy" she said and he run away to the bathroom , "But you love this ert guy , right ?" he said from the bathroom and she just shook her head while laughing.

It's been over 6 months after that accident and the love blossoming around them. They successfully build a lovely and warm relationship , like what married couple mean is. Every morning Hyejung will cook something for him and they eat together , then he dropped her to her company and then he work at his own company. 12 at noon , Jongin always pick her up for lunch , whether it's lunch at home or outside , he always stand in front of her while handing a bouquet of flowers. 10 minutes before she go home , he will always stand in front of the building with a cup of ice caramel mocha for her and ice americano for him. He never be with any girl other than her and she also never be with any guy other than him. They'll spend the rest of their time cuddling and hugging in the home. Every weekend , he will ask her out for a date as if they're a couple of girlfriend and boyfriend. At the weekend he will try to cook for her even though in the end Hyejung should be the one who finish it or help him. Now she know how Jongin treat the one he love , he's so cheesy.

"Good morning miss" the maids greet her one by one as she passed them all , "Morning" she smiled at them in return. She heading to the kitchen and  deciding to make coffee for Jongin and hot chocolate for herself. When she turn around she gasped , "Yah ! Jongin-ah!" she said and he laughing at her , he standing so close in front of her. Suddenly he attack her with tickling her stomach and she screamed , "Ahh ... Stop it ! Stop it ! We're going to be late" she said and he laughing. "Yah , you should look at your face earlier hahahaha ...." he keep laughing while she just keep making the drinks for you , "Don't bother about the time ... We own it" Jongin said and she chuckled. "Stop nagging at me , like what you did last week and we're ended up didn't go to the office" she said and he just chuckled. "Wait , I haven't give you something" he said and she look up at him while giving him his coffee , he take a pick of her lips and smirked. "Good morning" he whisper and she blush. "Yah , I 've did it to you so many times , yet you're still blushing ? Aigoo , so cute ..." he take a sip of his coffee. "Yah , people are watching" she elbowing him , talking about the maids who are around them. "Aish" he chuckled.

"They're so cute , right Mrs.Choi ?" Mr.Park ask the head of the maids , Mrs.Choi and Mr.Han , Jongin's secretary. They all nodding their head in agreement , "I never know that the arranged married will turn with this way" Mr.Han said and they laughing together.

"Ah , geurae .... For today , let's eat outside. For the whole day , breakfast , lunch and dinner. All of you , you can take a rest for today. I'll give you a holiday for one day , be free. Don't worry about the dinner or lunch" Jongin said to the maids and they all look confused. 'What are you doing ?" Hyejung ask him , "I'm saving my private times for you , baby" he said and wink at her. Earning a chuckle from Hyejung. "Are you sure master ?" Mrs.Choi ask him and he nodding , "I'm sure , don't worry , you all can take a rest for today. I'll take care of everything , I'm giving you all a time to date and spend your time with your families" Jongin said and the maids laughing , Hyejung laughing too. "You all can comeback late or tomorrow morning" he said again and they all bow at him , "Thank you master" they all said and then left. "Alright then , I'm going to visit my son , if you need anything , don't hesitate to call me , master , mam" Mrs.Choi also excuse herself and Jongin just nod.

"Yah Kim Jongin , what are you trying to do ?" she elbowing him , "You don't remember the date today ?" he ask her and she just shooking her head and he chuckled. "You're going to find out soon , dear" he ruffling her hair , "Let's go" he said and she nodding , following him to the car. "Have a nice day , master and you too mam" said the male maid who stand in front of the door , "You too , all of you" Hyejung said before get in to the car while Jongin drive.

---

"Tonight , I'm going to take you somewhere , so don't get tired or working too much later okay ?" Jongin said as he keep driving , "Where ? What are you going to do today , Jongin-ah ? You're really unpredictable" Hyejung said. "Somwhere~~ Hahaha , you'll see , tonight. Until then , I won't tell you" he stick out his tounge and she laughing , "You're such a kid" she muttered. "What ? What did you say ?" Jongin catch her words and she just look away , "Naw , my baby is very shy , huh ?" he . Soon , they reached her company first. "See you , tonight" he said and she nodding , "Now , ppali ka" she said after give him a peck on his lips. "Only a peck ? Naw , really ?" he nag at her. She chuckled and pull him for a kiss , he put his hands around her waist and she put hers around his neck. "Now , done. Go , ppali" Hyejung said and he nodding.

---

"Good morning , sir" Mr.Han greet him as he already arrived at his company , "Morning , morning all" he said and greet everyone. "You seems very happy , sir. May I know what happened or maybe ... What will happen ?" Mr.Han ask him with a smiled , "Today is .... My 2nd anniversary" Jongin answer him with a smile on his face. "Ah , really sir ? Congratulations then , I hope you'll continue to live full of happiness" Mr.Han said , "Yeah , thank you , anyway how about the project in Jeju is it already done ?" Jongin ask him , his secretaries wait for him and follow him alongside Mr.Han who is his personal secretary.  "Yes sir , it is. Don't worry becaue the opening ceremony for Jeju's villa is next month" Mr.Han said again and Jongin just nodding as they wallking to his room.

"Have you prepared what I asked before ?" he ask him again as they finally reach his room , "Yes sir , everything's already done. I've done everything you've asked to me" Mr.Han nodding. "Thank you , you can leave now" Jongin said and he excuse himself.

---

it's already 05.50 p.m and a familiar figure walking to Hyejung's room , grabbing a bouquet of flowers. "Good evening sir , she's inside" Mr.Park greet him and he just nod with a smile. A knock heard on her door , "Come in ...." Hyejung answer while hanging some designs she made. When she turned around , the same figure hide his face with the flowers. "Yah , Kim Jongin mwohae ?" she said and the man in black just laughing , "For you" he said and she hug him , like always. "You're such a sweet husband" she said and put the flowers in a small table near her working desk. "Woahh , I always envy to your hands ...." he said while looking at her designs that hang up and she just smiled. "You're way better than me. In the other way , I may add" she said and he chuckled. "6 p.m , let's go" he hand over her ice caramel mocha which he has been holding all the time , "You're really on time huh ?" Hyejung said and he casually swift his arm around her waist. "Kajja~" he sang and she laughing at him. As they stepped otuside her office , everyone greet them.

"You know , you're so famous in my office" Hyejung said as they get in the car , Jongin laugh. "Really ? Because I'm handsome you know~ Don't you remember how famous I was in school ?" Jongin proudly said and Hyejung just laughing at him. "Arrasseo , arra narcissistic prince" Hyejung give up , "But .... Where are we going now ?" Hyejung ask him as she look outside. "You'll see my wife" Jongin grab her hand while his other hand grabbing the steering wheel , focus o his driving.

Soon they arrived at somewhere , the first place they had their first date when they just started their arranged marriage life. Where they opened up to each other and where they started their contract. "casAntonio" Hyejung smiled , Jongin get out from the car first and open the passenger door for her. He offered her hand , "What happen with today's date ?" she ask him but he just smile at her. They entered the restaurant that had been booked by Mr.Han as Jongin asked before , he want it to be special. To show her how much he love her. Rose petals are all over the floor and candles are everywhere , Hyejung get touched as they walked further to the restaurant and arrived at a table where they had their first date before. Foods are already served there.

"Take a seat" Jongin pull the chair for her after that he take a seat in front of her. "So .... Do you mind to tell me what happen with today's date ?" Hyejung ask him , "You really don't remember ?" Jongin ask her and she just tilted her head in confusion. "Come on , are you sure ...?" he ask her again. "No , I ... don't ...?" Hyejung still confuse. Jongin stand up and knelt down in front of her , she gasped. "Well .... I never proposed you directly but I just wanted to tell you that I love you. From the bottom of my heart. I like you , I love you. Each part of you , from head to toe. You should know that you are perfect and I'm sorry for my foolishess to didn't realize my feelings for you sooner. And this is my proposal for you , my official porposal. I love you Jang ... No , Kim Hyejung. Happy 2nd anniversary" he said and open a box with a necklace inside it.

Hyejung tears up , "Jo-Jongin ....." she can't hide her happiness. "Should I put it on you ?" he ask and she nodding. He put the neckalce around her neck , "So , this is our 2nd anniversary ?" she ask him and he nod. "Babo , you didn't remember our anniversary ?" he said and she just laugh a little , "I love you ... You'll never know how lucky I am to have you with me" he said again and she crash their lips together. "I ... love you too. ... Always" she whispered. "Shouldn't we make babies soon ?" he , "Yah , you ert!" she slap his arm and he laughing.

---