She comes first.

Shattered Crystals

As soon as she saw his strong, safe, and sturdy figure retreat the hotel room, she burst into tears and lit up a cigarette.  Krystal didn't know why she bothered to continue seeing him, when all he gave her was a stomped on heart and false illusion.  


Kai never looked at her the way she so desperately needed and wanted.  She knew it was selfish to want a taken man, but she had been in love with Kai since middle school.  Krystal had been hopelessly enamored with him long before his current girlfriend took an interest in the boy.  


Krystal tried to hate her, but she couldn't despise such a sweet, innocent girl.  She was the closest Krystal had to a friend, and here she was, sleeping with her lover.  She was disgusted with herself.  Vile, heartless , she thought as she let out a puff of smoke.  


"Smoking is bad Jungie," a euphonious voice told her.  "Why are you back?" Krystal snapped, furious that she had been caught in all her vulnerability.  She was , crying, and smoking, and even she knew how horrifying she looked at the moment.


"I forgot something.  Are you okay?" No.  How can I be okay when all you do is cast me aside for her. " Yes.  I just like to smoke.  Do I even need to explain myself to you?" Kai sighed. "I didn't ask you to Jungie.  What's wrong? We shouldn't have agreed to this. Look how it's affecting you."

"What are you talking about?  I'm fine, just tired. Don't you dare blame this on US.  I don't want your pity. All I want is your body." she joked, trying to lighten up the situation. But she knew that he had always known, but was afraid to say anything.  They knew that everything she just said was a lie. She didn't just want his body. She wanted all of him.  She wanted Kai's flaws and strengths, she wanted his well-structured face and body, and soft, gentle heart. She wanted the Kai that would come over to her house if she had a nightmare. The Kai that would tell her not to smoke. The Kai that was perfectly imperfect, but she knew.  That Kai didn't exist for her. He existed for his girlfriend.  Yes, she knew.  Suzy always comes first.