What now?

Host Family

[YourPOV]

 

*2 weeks later*

 

Actually I didn't see Kevin for this two weeks that much. Because U-kiss had  concerts in Japan this past two weeks so we didn't get to spend time together. Ommoni and Unnie were really good for me and I even learned how to cook "kimchi jigae". I also started going to school. Most of subjects are in English so I don't need to get stressed about Korean language, but I still need to use it in other subjects and when I talk with other people here. I met two really nice girls here: Shinyong and Juri, but of course I didn't tell them that I live in the same house with Kevin from U-kiss. I don't want to start some weird rumors and what's more important I don't want to make trouble for Kevin. His family is really good for me and I really like U-kiss so I don't want to make them feel bad because of me.

And I really want to stay in their house as long as I can. It was a real miracle that I got to stay at Kevin's house so I don't want to lose this chance to get close to him.

Actually even before I came here I really liked him. I liked him more than a fan would like their idol. I liked him as a man. Not because his idol, but because of his personality. I never would imagine that I would meet him someday and what's more live with him.  It was miracle for me.

 

I finished my classes at 5 o'clock today and decided to hurry home, because Ommoni told me that Kevin will come back today and that he will bring other members with him.

 They would be tired and hungry after the flight so me and Ommoni decided to cook for them and I also would make some extra points by feeding them.

When I got home Ommoni already washed the vegetables and was waiting for me. We're making "kimchi jigae" today because boys really like it, especially AJ. And well that's the only thing for now that I can cook.

It didn't take long and we heard someone ringing on the doorbell. Luckily we managed to finish it on time and as I was preparing the table, Ommoni went to greet the guys. Just in second everything became loud. Everyone was laughing and hugging Ommoni. They all looked really good together. As one big family.

Then they came to dinning room and well i would lie if I said it wasn't akward at first. When they saw me they tried to be as friendly as they could be. The first one to come and greet me was Dongho. Even though he's the youngest he's really tall. And also he's the same as in front of cameras. He's really cute.

He came to me and hugged me lightly, then smiled and introduced himself. I was a little surprised at the hug, but well, I will forgive him because he's cute. As he was going back Soohyun punched his arm playfully. The next one who introduced themselfs were Eli and AJ. They spoke in English so that it would be more comfortable for me. They were also really cute in their own way. The rest was trying to introduce themselfs in English too, but when I saw that they're really uncomfortable I just told them to speak in Korean.

-" Did you make it yourself?"-Kevin pointed at the kimchi jigae that Ommoni putted on the table already. Everyone looked my way and I got a little embarrassed.

-" I did it with Ommoni's help. I don't know if you'll like it"

As I said that Ommoni helped me, everyone's eyes got bigger. Suddenly they started giggling and whispering to each other.

-"Ommoni?"- Soohyun asked with a smile on his face.

-"yes.Is something wrong?"- I got really confused. I didn't know what they were talking about.

-"Ommoni?"- Dongho repeated.

And then I realised why they were giggling like that. My face turned red.

-" I didn't mean it like that. Ommoni asked me to call her like that"- I got flustered. They didn't listen to what I was saying but only laughed and made weird faces.

-" Then you call Kevin yeobo?"- Dongho laughed as Soohyun asked this question.

I was getting more and more embarrassed, because they were making fun of me. Then Ommoni came and smacked Soohyun's head with her hand.

-" What are you guys doing? Don't you see that she'a embarrassed because of you? You should be ashamed of yourself for teasing her like that. I was the one that told her to call me that... And Kevin! Didn't I tell you to be good to her?"

Ommoni was really angry. The guys stopped smiling and started to apologize to Ommoni  for making fun of me. They said that they just wanted to get to know me better and started joking. Well, if they wanted to get closer this way then it didn't work that good. Now because of Ommoni's anger everything became akward again until everyone started eating.

-" WOW! Noona this is really good"- said Dongho and the rest aplauded. I turned red. Well I'm really not good with taking compliments. I always get embarrassed.

-" Actually it's the only thing I can cook for now"- I spoke shyly.

-" Don't worry. OMMONI will teach you"- said Eli and giggled but stopped when Ommoni looked at him with this fierce look.I shook my head to her telling that it's ok already. The rest of dinner went calmly and I got to know the guys better too.

 

At around 8 o'clock Ommoni got a phone call that her friend was hospitalized and she told us that she'll need to stay at the hospital to take care of her friend. It wouldn't be that bad  if not the fact that Unnie wasn't here too, she was away on a tour, and that I'll be staying alone with 7 guys. This wouldn't get more akward, would it?

Before Ommoni left for hospital she told me that I don't have to worry, because the guys will help me and that I should get to know them better as they will be my brothers for the time I stay here. She said her goodbye to the guys too and left.

And now there's only me and U-kiss members. I always wanted to meet all of them but not to spend a night alone with them. But maybe I think too much? I'm not really that pretty that they would want to do something to me. I shouldn't think about unnecesary things.

Before i went upstairs I washed the dishes and cleaned the table. Suddenly I heard a really laud laugh. I knew it was Soohyun laughing. He was really laud when he talked but even lauder when he laughed. I got quickly upstairs to see what they were plotting and saw them in my room looking at my albums and posters. I got scared because most of posters were of U-kiss and Kevin. I quickly grabbed all the posters and pushed them under the bed.

-" We already saw everything"- said confidently Soohyun and the rest laughed. I looked angry at the guys and at Kevin who was sitting on my bed looking trough "Collage" album's photobook!

Oh no! In the album there was my love letter to him. Can this really not get this complicated? What will I do if because of this he will start avoiding me? As I was thinking Kevin found the letter. I tried to take it from him, but the guys stopped me. I yelled at  them to let me go, but they just smiled. I saw Kevin reading the letter. I felt tears flowing down my cheeks. He saw what I wrote. Now everything's over.

 

I turned and ran away to bathroom. I locked myself  and didn't let anyone in. I heard Dongho telling me to come out but I was afraid. I was afraid to meet with Kevin after he read my letter. I don't know how much time passed, but when it got quiet I got out. Looking at the clock I was there about 2 hours. They shouldn't be awake at this time, right?

I opened the door to my room and froze. Kevin was still sitting on my bed with the letter in his hand. He looked at me and showed me to come closer but I couldn't move. When he saw that I'm not coming he came, grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bed.

Once again I couldn't look him in the eyes. And I was really afraid what he will say to me.

-" The letter..."- he started but I didn't let him finish and said:

-" I'm sorry. I didn't know that you will find this letter and I didn't mean to make you feel burdened. You can forget about it..."- now he didn't let me finish as he placed his hands on my cheeks and turned my head to look at him.

-" Can you please let me say something?"- he asked. I just nodded my head slightly-" I read the letter and now I know about your feelings. Well...- he continued- I was thinking about it for some time and if it's ok with you to start as friends first...

My eyes just got bigger. Did he say to start as friends? He didn't reject me? I couldn't believe in what I heard.

-" You want to start as friends?"- I asked.

-" Well we don't know that much about each other so starting as friends would be good. We can get to know each other better, but why? you don't want to?"

-" No it's not like that. I just thought that you would reject me right away"

Kevin smiled at me and said:

-" It's not that I dislike you and who knows...maybe if we'll get to know each other better I could develope more feeling for you."

It was really a miracle. Maybe I won't be able to be his girlfriend right now, but he didn't reject me and there's still hope. I nodded my head  to say that I'm willing to start as friends and we hugged each other. The rest of the guys came a little later and started to apologize to me. I forgave them because thanks to them I had a little hope now in my love life. 

 




 

[Author's Note]

Thank you everyone for reading my story.

I will soon post the next chapter for which some people waited really long and because of that I'm really sorry.

I had a writer's block and really didn't know what to write anymore for the story but now I will continue it :)

Once again thank you for waiting and for reading the story.