THE TRUTH

Sacrifice of TWIN

"Dara, could you promise me that you would be a good girl while i'm gone?", suho said and pat your head.

you nodded and tears start to rolling down.
" Don't cry, it will make me hard to go", he wipe your tears and kiss your cheek.
" We'll meet again", he said and when to his car.
you waved as his car shadow to disappear from your sight.

1 year later
you missed him, and contact his agency asking where's his where bout.
the manager didn't answer the question and said his busy and hang up the phone.

you feel something not right as you rushed towards the door, the door bell rang. you open the door and see Suho standing right before your eyes. you hugged him and talking about his trip around the world.

but you saw something different about him. he doesn't talk much like he used to be. and he looked different, maybe his tired.

when you ask him something or anything he avoid and change the topic.

today, is your birthday so you would want him to have a date as a present because you miss him for 1 year ~

you go to the beach and planning to have a romantic trip. you've booked reservation at the luxurious hotel.

but it didn't turn out as you plan it to be. he always dreamy and always looked at the beach.
you female instinct tell you maybe he got another girl beside you.

"Suho? are you alright?", you asked him and hugged him.

suddenly you noticed his face a bit weird, something different about him. so you tried to kiss him. he pushed you and said his tired and walk to his room.

you cried and the taught of him got another girl come across your mind. no no no suho will not cheated on me. you shook you head and wipe your tears.

"Dara, let's break up", he said and looked calm.
"Why suho? is something wrong?" you said and started to cry and hug him.
" No, i just met a new girl. bye", he said and left you.

"why now? why?", you couldn't stop crying. the memories you had with his started to reply. the memories that you couldn't forget.

later, you started to follow suho. what to know whose the girl that he sees.
but you found out other thing. the way he dress isn't like him self. everything about him is different.

he went to the cemetery. he bought the flower that he used to give it to me instead he put at the cemetery.

you taught maybe his friends, so you want to go back ...

"Suho, i'm sorry. i couldn't do it!", he said and cried in front of the stone.
"What are you talking?", you said and looked at him.
"D-da-daraa-...", he's surprise by your presence.

you look at the stone and saw suho name on it ~

" No ! it can't be! what happen? who are you?", you said and started to cry harder than before. he try to comfort you but you push him.
" Explain!", you shout at him

"One year ago, my brother has a disease that are rare to have a cure ~ but the doctor said he can be cure at Indian. so he go there to have a treatment but it doesn't turn out do well, so he send me a letter. ...", he stop it and take a breath.
" in it, he said to be watching you and protect her as your boyfriend. he want me to pretend to be him. at first i don't like his ideas but at the end of his letter he said that, the one that i love is waiting for me. don't make her keep waiting and give her disappointment ~ please request from your hyung", he said and wipe his tears. he looked at me.

" Why didn't he tell me.. ", you cried and hug the stone.

" i'm sorry for your loss ~ i'm i can't keep on pretending to be him cause i'm not him", he said and looked down.

" the truth is .... i want you to be happy, i know it so sudden, but i fallen in love with you, i feel jealous because he got someone he loved and waiting to meet his lover. i'm nobody like me. i'm not everyone favor ~ people always mistaken me with him. i don't understand the feelings but now i know his feelings. someone that you love wait patiently for you. he always talk about you. before he dies he said he loved you and wanting to married you..", he said...

" What's your name?", you asked after seeing his sincerity ~
" SoHu, his twins" he said.