SEQUEL

Sacrifice of TWIN

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know why ~ suddenly my world become dull and empty ~ why.... what's wrong with me? am i sick or ....


I've changed 7 boyfriend ~ but none of them can heal me ~
I often changed them~

maybe my heart just can be heal by him... how's he?
while walking at the park, looking at the cloud.. i'm think i want to kill myself ~

" (her name), what're u doing here?", he came and give his sweater and wrap it around me.

"i'm sorry", i'm starting to cry. if only i didn't act like that ! didn't appreciate him when he still stay by my side ~

"It's alright, it's all in the past", he said and hugged me. understand my inner taught ~
i forgot about him, who's he to me ! why i love him, what make him attracted me ~

he calm me and take me to his house. his house has change from before and he looked more happy before we broke up.

"So, You still liked Suho?", he asked and sip the hot chocolate.
"Yeah",i said and looked at the mug i hold filled with the hot chocolate ~

"I--I'm-----"
"I heard that Suho already have Girlfriend", he said and sip again.

"Yeah!", i said looked at him. he didn't looked at me.
"What's her name is... Ann--"
"Anna"
"ahh, yeah"

"So, you're still single or has somebody?", i asked him, still admire at his face. doesn't change at all.
"Ha ha ha ~ yeah you could say that! How did you know!", he said and looked at the her.
" I'm belong to----"

"i think i better go", i said and can't hold my tears ~ my hope ! i just hope he want him back...
"Wait---"
"NOOO! i don't want to hear it ! i don't want to hear her name !"

he didn't say a word for a moment ~
"Eventough your own name"
"Wha--"

"would you married me?", he kneel down and open the small box filled with a beautiful ring that written my name.
i nodded and hug him. i'll keep him as my precious husband and treat him well ~ Thank you for giving me, a second chance ~

"WoW !, you looked beautiful !", Anna said and hug her.
"Really ! i'm nervous right now !", i said and hold her hand. her soon to be son will be born 2 more month ~ i feel envious for her because she married with Sohu ~

"You know what !, You're lucky to have him as ur husband !"

i looked at her.
"After he left you, he isn't how he looked right now... he always sick.. well, he worried about you, he'd been search 4 u worried something bad will happen to you"
my eyes start to full or tears ~

"Suho consult him and give him a courage.., that day, we're in date and we suddenly saw you.. looking up but seeing nothing.. we called him and he run as fast as he could to come see you.." she wipe my tears and smile

"He feel nervous and just want to leave you after see you, Suho feel angry and mad at him... telling all that and this, he then go to you.. he still love you no matter what ~", i hug her. i feel sinful with what i'd done at him but he still stay by my side ~

"Don't cry on this precious moment ! be happy ~ just for his sake and urs too, can you... smile !"

"you're know husband and wife"
we kissed each other and i made a promise to myself that i'll protect this man from my past sin ~ Thank you for waiting for me !

Sohu hugged his wife and smile at the scene . Happy ending for both of us ~
------------------End--------------------------------------------------------------------

:v enjoy(?) well , it's not interesting -,- and I don't have an idea @_@ sooooo ~ here ! xD and sorry for my bad grammar(?) u_u sobs lol xD