It must be L.O.V.E 200 percent~

Speak Now


The next morning came and you woke up unexpectedly later. "OMO!" you shot up and Namjoo was surprised and she fell off bed. "Ow! Dahye what's wrong?" she aksed you and you fixed yourself "I should be cooking breakfast already it's 10 am already Namjoo get up." you told her and her eyes widened and the two of you rushed and rushed.

You rushed down and you stopped at your steps making Namjoo bump you from behind. "Yah ppali." she said and you turned to her "Hey do you smell that?" you asked her and she sniffed the air "Yeah I can smell it." she said and that made the two of you peaked inside the kitchen and your eyes widened.  

 

"Mark? what is he doing in here?" you asked Namjoo in a whisper and he was making some ramyeon and you sighed "Don't ask me that ask me how he got in here." Namjoo said and you sighed remembering that JB left his keys somewhere "Stupid JB leaving his keys." you said and Namjoo stiffled a giggle and that made Mark turn his head and your eyes widened and you pushed Namjoo so you can hide as well but the moment you turned.

"Hey Good morning I was in the middle of making you guys some breakfast by the way JB accidentally placed his keys in my bag yesterday and well the address was there as well and on the key it says 'Key to Dahye's house.' I came in sorry for barging in." he said and you smiled "No no it's nothing uhm... do you need help?" you asked him and he smiled "Well I have to admit yes." he said and you giggled at him and Namjoo smiled "You're going to help him?" she asked you and you nodded and she smiled "So can I sleep again?" she asked and you smiled at her and following up a glare. She smiled and winked at you as she rush up the stairs.

"She's not going to help?" Mark asked you and you smiled "Well she's tired." you said and he smiled "So what goes with Ramyeon?" he asked and you smiled at him "Well since you already made the ramyeon would you like to do some desserts?" you asked him and he smiled "Okay I also have some meat in the fridge let's just fry them samgyupsal style and uh...." you said and he smiled "You know a lot about food." he said and you looked down "I like that, this is the first time I saw a girl fearlessly talking about food." he said and you smiled "Can I add that you are too cute." he said and you blushed. 

You smiled at him and you walked towards the fridge and he giggled "Dahye-ssi why are you shy?" he asked you and you open the fridge door to cover your face. "I'm not shy you are just too confident." you said and he giggled and you sighed you pulled out the meat from the fridge and some ingredients. "So are you going to cook a dessert?" he asked you and you turned to him "Yeah and you will cook the meat." you said and he smiled "But just so you know you can never trust me with a stove." he said and you turned to him "What are you talking about you just made ramyeon." you said and he giggled "I was just kidding okay." he said and you sighed at him for the nth time.

The two of you started to cook and you even cooked rice knowing how big of an eater JB is, not only that Yugeyom may pop out and eat along. "Will I add some more pepper?" Mark asked you and you turned to him and at the meat that he is cooking "Just a little." you said and he smiled "Okay~" he chimmed cutely and you closed your eyes *Stop smiling Mark!* you yelled in your head and you don't know the reason why his smile is bugging you so much. He turned to you and he smiled and he peeked over the dessert you are making. "What is that?" he asked you and he peeked over your shoulder and he smiled "A simple oreo cheesecake waeyo?" you asked him and he giggled and "Nothing it's just cute to see you making something like that." he said and you turned to him and you wiped whip cream on his face. "HEY!" he yelled and you giggled at him.

"Dahye what are you...." JB's voice trailed off when he saw the newly wed atmosphere between you and Mark. "Am I seeing this? Is this reality?" Youngjae asked and Jr's eyes widened "Are they married?" he asked and "Mwoya what are they doing?" Yugyeom asked and Jr smiled "Mark and Dahye's wedding scene." Jr said and JB turned and "MWOYAH?!" JB yelled and that made you and Mark turn to the noise.

"What's happening Jaebum are you okay?" you asked him and all of a sudden Jackson appeared with Bambam "GOOD MORNING DAHYE!" he yelled dragging the other 5 in. "What were you guys doing?" you asked them and "Well we just don't want to ruin the lovely after wedding scene here." Jr said and you sighed "Yah can you please stop." you said and Mark smiled at you "Food's ready." he said and you turned to the boys "Go sit in the dinning room and wait for the food Yugyeomie can you help me with the dishes I can't reach the top shelf." you said and he smiled "Ne noona~." he chimmed and the boys waited in the dinning area.

You and Mark carried the food in and JB and Jr are in the mood of teasing you. "Eomma what's for breakfast?" he asked and Mark turned to him and he was keeping in his smile he can't deny the fact that he likes the teasing. "Abeoji is this your favorite?" Bambam asked and with that you turned to Bambam and you whispered in his ear. "Jebal please don't tease us." you said and he smiled "Just kidding noona." he said and you smiled at him and you ruffled his hair. "So let's eat?" you asked them and you were no where to sit except beside Mark. You sighed and with that you really sat beside him. Namjoo was there and your eyes widened at surprise "I smelled the food you cooked so hi." she said and you giggled at her.

When all of them took the first bite "WOW!" Yugeyom yelled and your eyes widened at him and all of them are happy and they are eating really well. "Wow this is really good." Mark said and you smiled at him "Really? does it taste good?" you asked him and he nodded "Yes it is really tastes good and no doubt they would really call you eomma." Mark said and your eyes widened "What?" you asked him and he smiled and you turned to Jackson and his face cannot be determined.

~~

After the breakfast Jr and JB washed the dishes. Mark, Jackson, Yugyeom, Youngjae and Bambam are in the living room watching a basketball game and you and Namjoo are in your room planning a day out for the both of you "So let's go to Myungdong buy some clothes you know for your birthday it is within 5 months." she said and you smiled at her "You're the only one who knows huh." you said and she giggled "Well your parents and your cousin so yeah that makes 4 of us." she said and you giggled at her words. "Okay let's go." you said and the two of you left "Guys we will be back soon and I hope that you wouldn't make any mess I cannot leave my cousin in charge so Jr you're incharge of everything okay." you said and with that you rushed out with Namjoo and you guys took the subway and the moment you reached Myungdong your eyes widened "Wow there are so many people right now." you said and she smiled "Don't worry beautiful clothes are always cheaper when many people are around." she said and you giggled at her and the two of you rushed in.

"You should wear a dress." Namjoo said and your eyes widened "No I don't want to." you said and she giggled "Come on pink suites your skin." she said and you gave her a look and she gave you a look. "Come on Dahye I really want you to wear a dress and not only that I want you to show everyone that you are really pretty." she said and you sighed "Can I wear normal clothes?" you asked her and she giggled "Well go look for some." she said and the moment you turned around she bought the pink dress.

You passed by a really beautiful gown and Namjoo sighed and she turned to it "How come she doesn't want to be all elegant?" she asked herself and your eyes sparkled when you saw a beautiful Panda hoodie. Namjoo faced palm herself. "Can you atleast look something more than a boyish girl?" she asked you and you smiled "Well I like being boyish." you said and Namjoo stared at you "Look my beautiful Dahye can you atleast dress like a girl even just for an hour or two?" she asked you and you smiled at turned away and you shifted your eyes towards the Panda hoodie and Namjoo sighed.

"Okay just for an hour or two." you said and with that Namjoo smiled and hugged you the two of you bought a lot of stuff more on clothes. You bought the Panda hoodie and you starterd to wear it and Namjoo giggled at your cuteness. "Awww Dahye you look so cute." she yelled and you smiled at her and she giggled.

~~~

The moment the two of you reached your house you noticed something "Why isn't there any noise?" you asked Namjoo and she shrugged and the moment you opened the door you saw all 7 of them sleeping on the couch and a smile immediately formed on your lips. As you walk towards the center table you saw a paper and something was written on it and you giggled at the word "GOT7?" you asked Namjoo and she shrugged and you giggle "They look so cute especially Bambam look at him." you said in a whisper and the moment you turned to your side you saw Mark and his awkward sleeping pose which when he wakes up he will get an intese stiff neck. 

Namjoo turned to you "I will just bring the stuff upstairs." she said and you nodded "We'll cook lunch so be fast okay." you said and she nodded. You turned back to the seven sleeping boys and you tried to fix their sleeping position. You placed a pillow behind your cousin's head, You pulled Jr's leg down to prevent him from hitting Yugyeom on the face. Jackson was sleeping like a baby on the floor and Bambam beside him. Youngjae was sleeping with his hand behind his back so what you did was pull it and no reaction since he is a heavy sleeper. Now you walked towards Mark and you winced at his position "You'll get a serious stiff neck when you wake up." you said and you started to fix his sleeping position but the moment you lifted his head he opened his eyes.

"Dahye?" he asked and your eyes widened "Omo!" you yelled in shock and you tripped off Jackson and you landed on Mark. Your eyes widened and instinctively he wrapped his arms around you. For some reason you felt safe around his arms but the outcome of this accident was the extreme redding of your face and Mark's. You blushed hard not knowing on what to do so you burried your face on his chest not wanting him to see your red face. "Dahye are you-" Namjoo's eyes widened and you turned to her "Namjoo." you said "Can you pull me up?" you asked her and she pulled you up and Mark was still blushing hard. Namjoo on the other hand walked towards the kitchen waiting for you to follow her.

You turned to Mark and he was sitting up and you saw him clench on his neck and you instantly walked towards him and you smiled he turned to you and he turned away hiding his blushing face. "S-sorry about that I was fixing your sleeping position since you'll get stiff neck I panicked when you woke up and I ended up tripping on Jackson....I'm so sorry." you said and he turned back to you. "Its okay." he replied it seems like he has something more to say but he ended up saying "Can you help me get rid of this?" he asked and you nodded "Sure cold compress would do." you replied and he smiled and he followed you towards the kitchen and he sat infront of the counter. You gave him an ice pack and he smiled "Thanks." he replied and you and Namjoo started to cook.

"What are you guys going to cook?" he asked and you smiled "Fettuccine Alfredo and potato wedges." you said and he smiled "Can I taste it once its cooked?" he asked and you nodded and he smiled. Namjoo was smiling from behind you as she felt that sweet feeling between you and Mark. 

You are cooking with Namjoo and Mark was there watching and asking some stuff about cooking and Namjoo was giggling beside you and you nudge her. "Dahye can I ask you this question?" he asked and you turned to him "Go on." you said and he smiled looking down and bitting his lip. "What is your ideal guy?" he asked and your eyes widened "Mwoh?" you asked him and Namjoo giggled "Well....uh...." you muttered and all of a sudden.

"Someone like you." Namjoo said and your eyes widened so did Mark's "Really?" he asked you and you sighed "Well...." you muttered and he giggled "No need to answer silence means yes." he said and your eyes widened "YAH!" you yelled and he giggled. "Don't worry Dahye." he said and you turned to him "I like you too." he said and your eyes widened and you blush hard enough for your bestfriend to see.


5 months passed by like a heartbeat.....

You are inside your room waiting for Namjoo you are singing to VIXX's G.R.8.U and you looked yourself at the mirror since Namjoo and you had this agreement that you would dress up all girly for something. Namjoo came in and she smiled at you "You really look pretty." she said and you smiled "No I'm not and for the record you are prettier than I am." you said and she sighed "Aye." she said and she smiled "Oh by the way Happy birthday." she said and you smiled at her. "Thank you for remembering." you said and she handed you a VIXX album and your eyes widened "WOW NAMJOO THANK YOU!" you yelled and she smiled "I know how much you like them." she said and you hugged her. "Thank you." you said and she smiled "So are you ready to go?" she asked you and you smiled at her.

You are walking down the stairs infront of Namjoo and all of a sudden she covered your eyes. "Mwoya?" you asked and she giggled and you could haer her sing G.R.8.U. After a few seconds she removed her hands off your eyes and your eyes widened the moment you saw JB holding a birthday cake and all 7 of the boys are there smiling and dressed up nicely. "One two three~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAHYE!" they yelled and you smiled at them widely. "OMO!" you said and they giggled "I can't even." you said and you started to tear up. 

"Come on Dahye don't cry it is your special day today." he said and you smiled at him "Thanks JB." you said he smiled and he gave you a hug. Jr smiled at you "We made the cake for you and well come here." he said and he pulled you towards the living room and your eyes widened at the sight. "EOMMA APPA!" you yelled and you crushed them in a very tight hug. "I missed you guys." you said and they smiled "Well we came by and sorry darling we have to leave early tomorrow so-", "Its fine as long as you are celebrating with me." you said and your father smiled and he hugged you the 8 softened at the sight of the family reunion.

~~

Your parents are talking to the rest of the boys leaving you and Namjoo at the side talking about Mark. "Tell me do you really like Mark?" she asked you and you looked down "Can you not?" you asked her and she giggled "Just one straight answer." she said and you sighed "What if I say I do?" you asked her and she started to flail her arms "You guys would look perfect together." she said and you sighed "Come on." she said and Jackson passed by. 

"Hey do you want anything?" he asked you and you shook your head and you smiled at him "Where's Mark?" you asked him and he pointed at the red head dude who's talking to your parents. "Do you want me to call him?" he asked you and you shook your head and he smiled "Oh yeah here." he said and he handed you a box and he smiled "Happy Birthday." he said and he kissed you on your forehead and your eyes widened.

He smiled at you and he walked towards the other boys. You turned to Namjoo and her eyes were on you "What was that?" she asked and you couldn't believe it either. "I don't know." you said and all of a sudden a someone gave you a back hug. "Hey." he said and you turned to the person and he is smiling cutely. "Mark" you said and he smiled "Ne? my jagiya." he said and you whacked his head "Stop calling me that." you said and he smiled "Why butterflies in your stomach?" he asked and JB pulled him away. "Don't have skinships with her especially when I am around." JB said and you smiled at your cousin. "Thank you JB." you said and he smiled. "So your parents are leaving tomorrow morning is that okay with you?" JB asked you and you nodded "Of course it is fine." you replied and JB felt your sadness "The family business is much more important." you added and JB pulled you in for a hug. "Don't worry cousin you'll be fine with us." he said and you smiled "Yeah I know I would be." you replied and he giggled "So lets open your presents?" he asked you and you nodded.

~~

All of you are settled in the living room "So which gift you want to open first?" JB asked you and you smiled "JR's!" you yelled and he gulped "I don't have any money so forgive me for this." he said and you giggled at him "It's the thought that always counts!"  you replied and Jr handed you his gift.

"Wow this is pretty." you said and you smiled at him "Thanks oppa." you said and he blushed a little "Your welcome and that headband suits you." he said and you turned to Namjoo and she smiled "The VIXX album wasn't just my gift here is another one." she said and you opened the box and your eyes widened.

"OMOYA!" you yelled and you hugged her tightly "Thank you so much for this Namjoo." you yelled and she smiled "I know how much you love them so I also bought this jacket." she said and you smiled at her. "Thank you Namjoo." you said and Bambam smiled "Noona open mine." he said as he passed you his gift. "Like Jr. hyung I don't have money so I bought you that." he said and you smiled because of the surprise. "How did you know pink is my favorite color?" you asked him and he smiled "I asked JB hyung." he said and you smiled at JB.

Yugyeom smiled at you and he handed you a small box "I don't know what to buy you noona but here you go I hope you like it." he said and the moment you opened the box your eyes widened. "Well it's not my gift honestly." he said and you turned to him surprised "That is Jackson hyungs gift." he said and you smiled at Jackson not knowing how to express your feelings. It was a bracelet with stars as its design.

"This is my gift noona." he said as he handed you a paper bag "Jackson hyung was just shy." he said adn Jackson turned to glare at him and you giggled Yugyeom gave you a shirt and that made you smile since there was something pink on it. 

~~

After the gift giving you found yourself at your veranda thinking about how you would spend your 18th year as a living person just then. "Hey." you turned to see who it was and you smiled at the sight of the guy who never fails to make your heart go wild. "Mark." you said and he smiled "So what  are you doing out here? You know no matter what you do out here if you want to freeze that can't happen because I am here." he said and you laughed at his words. "Why because you're 'HOT'." you said emphsazing at the word HOT. He laughed "Not that the warmth of my love can melt that forzen feelings of yours." he said and you wanted to push him off the veranda and you smiled "I don't understand you." you said and he smiled. "What? you can't understand how my heart exactly wants you to know what it feels for you?" he said and you blushed at his words. "You said you liked me too." he added and you blushed even hard "What are you trying to say Mark?" you asked him and he smiled "Let me put it in in a EXO song... I want you and you want me. Now does that sound clear?" he asked you and you couldn't help but blush. "Mark I can't-", "Can't what Okay Dahye in simple words... I like you wait that doesn't sound right I love you." he said and your heart wanted to jump out of your chest. 

"Y-You love me?" you asked him and he nodded "So can you love me back?" he asked you and you turned to look away avoding his intense gaze. "I-I can love you back but w-we can't-" you were cutted off by his soft lips against yours. taken a back by his actions it didn't feel weird at all maybe it's because you love him too that's why that kiss was the answer to your question before "Does Mark like me?" well that question was even answered in a better way and it fitted a different question "Does Mark love me?" that question of yours is now answered by a sweet kiss.

Mark pulled away and he smiled "So is that a yes?" he asked and you blushed at his words you smacked his head "At least ask me first." you said and he laughed "Admit it you liked that kiss." he said and you kicked him "YOU!" you yelled at him and he rushed away the moment you saw your study you saw a small box on top of it. You walked towards it and as soon as you opened it your eyes widened.