New people

Speak Now


"YAH RYU DAHYE!" you snapped back to reality when your professor called you "Ne seonsaengnim?" you asked her and she sighed "This is the nth time I caught you staring out the window." she said and you shot up and you bowed "Forgive me it will never happen again." you said and she smiled "Good." she replied and the moment you sat back down Namjoo turned to you.

"Yah what are you thinking?" she asked you and you sighed "I am thinking of why I am on this course when cooking is my passion." you lied and Namjoo shook her head "Tsk. That's not it you're lying tell me the truth Dahye and FYI this is a course about cooking." she said and you mentally hit your head on a 10-ton statue. 

The bell rang and she immediately pulled you without words "Ow." you said and Namjoo glared at you and you sighed "Okay Okay I had deep thoughts about why my parents are in Los Angeles and I am here alone with my cousin JB." you said and she smiled "There you go." she said and you giggled "Stop tormenting me Namjoo." you said and her eyes widened "I am not I just want to know the truth." she said and you giggled at her "Aye." you said and she smiled "Come on this is the only subject that we are classmates since I am on the arts and you are on the food industry." she said and all of a sudden.

"Dahye." the dean called you and Namjoo smiled as she followed you. "Ne seonsaengnim?" you asked him and he smiled "Well we have a transferee from Hong Kong and I am aware that you can speak in English so can you talk to this student of ours?" he asked you and you nodded "Of course sir." you said and he smiled and the moment you entered the office the guy was sitting there and your eyes widened.

"H-Hello?" you asked and he turned to you and your eyes widened you have to admit it this guy is gorgeous.

 

"Hi I'm Dahye and you are Jackson right?" you asked him and he smiled at you "Yes." he replied in English "Hi nice to meet you uhm... I am so sorry for this but they assigned me to be your guide because you can't speak Korean yet." you said and he smiled "Yeah but I can communicate in Korean though." he replied and you blushed "S-sorry." you said and he giggled "What are you sorry for?" he asked and you smiled "No... uh come on I will tour you around." you said and the two of you stepped out the office.

"First of all welcome to Seoul National University." you said and he smiled "What year are you in?" he asked you and you smiled "I am a freshman turning Sophomore in a few weeks." you said and he smiled "Good to know that I am on the same track as you." he said and your eyes widened "Really?" you asked him and he giggled "Yup I am on the same course as you are." he said and you stared at him with disbelief and you glared at him.

"You are a music major I will bite you." you said and he giggled "Sorry Dahye-ssi." he said and you smiled at him "It's okay." you said and you continued to tour him around. 

Your phone started to ring and you picked it up "Yoboseyo?" you asked and you heard a snicker "YAH IM JAEBUM WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" you asked furiously which made Jackson turn to you. "Wassup my cousin?" he asked and you sighed "Tell me what do you want JB?" you asked him and after a few seconds. "RYU DAHYE!" you look up and you saw JB sitting from the veranda up on the second floor. He is with his friends Jr.,Youngjae and Yugyeom. 

"Who's he?"JB asked and Jackson turned to you and to JB "Who's he?" he asked and you sighed "That Jackson is my dumb- cousin Im Jaebum." you said and he smiled "This is Jackson a transfer student from Hong Kong." you yelled at JB and he smiled.

You and Jackson appeared and the boys started to talk to Jackson. "He's cool." JB said and you sighed "Do you have better things in mind?" you asked JB and Jr was just snickering at the side. You sighed and you kicked the chair where Jr was sitting on and his eyes widened "What the hell Dahye?" he asked and you smiled at him. "Dahye!" you turned and you saw Namjoo their standing. "Hey girl!" you said and she smiled. "Oh uh Jackson this is Namjoo...Namjoo this is Jackson." you said and he smiled "She's my bestfriend." you told Jackson and he smiled. "Nice meeting you." he said and Namjoo smiled. "Nice to meet you Jackson-ssi." Namjoo said and she came over to hand you a letter from your eomma from L.A you sighed and you immediately hid it in your bag.

~~

After a few months.

"HYUNG!" Yugyeom yelled and he pulled JB "I heard 2 transfer students will come today." Yugyeom said and you turned to him "Transfer students?" you asked and he nodded before you could ask another question.

"Ryu Dahye please come to the dean's office." the speaker said and you sighed "Not me again." you said and Jackson smiled "Go Dahye fighting." you couldn't believe it in a short span of time Jackson became close with your cousin and you are surprised that he can speak straight Korean now. You huffed as you made your way to the dean's office you looked at the door and you  knocked on it.

"Come in!" the dean yelled and the moment you entered "Dahye these are Tuan Yieun and Kunpimook Bhuwakul they are our new transferees Yieun is from LA and Kunpimook Bhuwakul is from Thailand." the dean said and you bowed at them. "She will take care of you now." the dean said and the Thai kid nodded as if he understood Korean and he smiled at you "Annyeonghaseyo." he said and your eyes widened he can speak Korean but his Thai accent is still sticking on. "Annyeonghaseyo." you said and he smiled and you turned to the other guy and he was busy with his phone and you inhaled and "Hello." you said and he turned to you and he smiled.

"Hi." he said and you gave out a small smile. "So uhm Kunpimook Bhuwakul-ssi can you understand English?" you asked him and he smiled and he shook his head. "Call me Bambam Dahye-ssi so it isn't that hard." Bambam said and you turned to Yieun "Uhm Yieun-ssi can you understand Korean?" you asked him and he smiled "Call me Mark and well I can speak a little I am a little fluent." he said and with that.

"Welcome to Seoul National University." you said in Korean and both of them smiled and the moment you turned to Mark your eyes widened because he was staring at you. "Uhm... so are you guys ready for the tour?" you asked them and they nodded. You toured them around the campus you even pointed out where their classrooms are and even for Mark who is in the arts same as Namjoo and well they are classmates for 5 subjects.

"Okay so you guys know the places?" you asked them and they nodded and you smiled "Now before anything else I would like to introduce the 2 of you to my friends." you said and Bambam and Mark turned to each other.

You brought the two with you outside the garden and their eyes widened and they smiled "JAEBUM!" you yelled and he turned and you rushed towards your cousin leaving the two there standing with their mouths open. "Is he?" Mark asked the younger one beside him and he shrugged. JB was shocked when you jumped behind him "Dahye you're too heavy." JB said and Jr smirked "You are just weak." Jr said and JB glared at him "Try carrying your cousin!" JB yelled and Mark's eyes widened "Cousin? Bambam did I hear that right?" he asked him and he nodded.

"Dahye get off you are too heavy." he said and Jackson sighed "She is not JB she is just pulling you down." Jackson walked behind you and he carried you bridal style "See she is not that heavy." Jackson said and Namjoo on the other hand was controling her laugh. "P-Put me down." you said and Jackson did and JB sighed and he playfully threw a plastic bottle against the younger male beside him. "YAH!" JR yelled and you forgot about the two.

"By the way the transferees are here and they are Mark and Bambam." you said as you pushed the other 2. "Annyeonghaseyo." Bambam said and Namjoo giggled "Aww... you are too cute." Namjoo said and Bambam blushed. Youngjae was scanning over Bambam and Mark "You look like you're Korean." Youngjae told Mark and his eyes widened "But I am Chinese." he said and Youngjae's eyes widened "Wow." he said and JB was scanning Mark the same way he did when he first met Jackson. 

"So Mark you came from?" JB asked Mark and he smiled "I came from L.A" he answered and you sat beside Yugyeom. "You came from L.A?" JB asked a little surprised and Bambam was still blinking at you and Namjoo since you are the only females around. "So you can speak English?" Jr asked and Jackson started to laugh "Of course he can speak English... are you okay?" Jackson said and Jr glared at the other male and you giggled and Yugyeom turned to you and he smiled "Noona~" he said you froze and you glared at him. 

"Wait you're a noona?" Mark and Bambam asked at the same time and you faked a smile and you turned to glare at Yugyeom. "What year were you born Bambam?" you asked him and he smiled "1997." he said and your eyes widened and you turned to Yugyeom and he was smiling and you turned to glance at Mark and you asked him "When is your birthday September 4,1993." he said and you smiled "Ah so you're my oppa then." you said and he turned to Namjoo "Even her?" he asked and all of them turned to him.

"All of us are younger than you." you said and he smiled he awkwardly scrathched the back of his head and he smiled "So I guess the two females can call me oppa." he said and you giggled at his words. "Oppa?" you asked him and he smiled "Yes what do you want to call me then?" he asked you and you smiled at him "By your name." you said and he smiled "Nice try but you can't call me by that I am older than you." he said and you smiled at him and for the rest of time you and Mark are becoming closer and closer to each other.

~~

A few hours passed and all of you decided to go home Mark and Bambam are staying near each other's houses Jr and Youngjae are sleeping over your house and Namjoo also Yugyeom will go home because his mother is looking for him already. Jackson will be staying over Yugyeom's because he needs to study how to write in Hanja.

"So I guess I'll see you tomorrow." Mark said before he left and you nodded "Yeah see you tomorrow." you said and he smiled as he pulled Bambam towards the bus stop. JB smiled "I think that Mark likes you." he said and you sighed "JB please stop with the teasing we just met." you said and Jackson sighed "Alright Dahye see you tomorrow." Jackson said as he poked your cheeks. Jackson left with Yugyeom and Jr stifled a yawn and Namjoo took the oppurtunity to stuff his mouth with a bread.

"YWAH!" he yelled muffled by the bread. Namjoo laughed and so did Youngjae "Look at you." Youngjae said and you turned and both you and JB started to laugh at Jr's now funny state. "Cen somwhan pleash pull thish out of my mouth?!" Jr asked furiously and you pulled it and he glared at Namjoo. "Kim Namjoo this isn't over." he said and JB pulled him up.

"Yah don't do that to her." JB said and his eyes widened "What?! you are taking her side?" Jr asked JB and he nodded "Well you've been teasing Namjoo ever since so this is her payback time and I am giving her the chance to." he said and you giggled beside Namjoo and Jr shook his head.

~~~

The moment all of you reached your house JB patted his pockets and his eyes widened "SHOOT! I left my keys." he said and you sighed at your cousin. You pulled out your own keys and he smiled scratching the back of his head "Good thing you have extras." he said and you sighed at him and the moment you opened the door Youngjae's eyes widened.

"Wow the place is nicer than before." he said and you turned to JB "Well Dahye's father sent us money for this house to get renovated, remember we stayed over Yugyeom's place for a few months because his mom and Dahye's mom are best friends." JB said and Jr nodded "Let's watch baseball later." Jr. said and you gave him the look "No you can't you have classes tomorrow." you said and Youngjae blinked at you "It is Friday tomorrow there are no official schedules for the school." he said and you turned to JB and he smiled "Well guys I have some English lessons from her tomorrow." he said and Youngjae and Jr turned to you.

Namjoo smiled "Well... I'll be joining them too." she said and Jr turned to the younger male beside him "Let's attend." they said in unison and you smiled at their eagerness. "You should sleep Dahye you would wake up early." JB said and he wiggled his brows at you "I know I will cook breakfast who else would cook?" you asked him and Jr wiggled his brows towards JB and so did Youngjae. Because they are aware that you are like a mother when it comes to cooking. 

You entered your bedroom and Namjoo smiled "The Infinite poster is gone." she said and you pointed at the loft and she smiled seeing the smiling faces of the 7 members. "I thought Jackson replaced them." she said and your eyes widened "What? Jackson?" you asked her and she giggled "I was just kidding it's just that Jackson is really kind especially to you." she said and you sighed and she smiled "I was just kidding." she said as she hugged you. After a few minutes you received a text message from an unknown number.

"I can be away from you at this moment but my heart is just beside you waiting for you to turn and accept it."

You turned to Namjoo and she was on her way to the bathroom and you are now very unsure of what are you going to feel. Scared? or what?