I now know

Speak Now


You stood there frozen staring at the ring right infront of your eyes. "Is this real?" you asked yourself and you turned to your side to see a slightly surprised Namjoo. "Dahye what is that?" she asked you and you shrugged "Someone just left this on my desk I don't even know who it is from." you answered and she couldn't even believe it either. "This isn't a proposal ring or anything right?" she said and you turned to her and you shook your head "No it is definitely not." you said and she giggled "What if JB finds out about this?" she asked and you shrugged knowing your cousin he is a little on the loading side most of the time but when it is about you and dating he would definitely freak out like all hell is going to break loose.

You sighed and you took it from Namjoo's hands "I know it is pretty and all but I can't wear this yet until I find out who this person who gave me this." you said and she smiled "Okay I understand you but atleast let me see it again." she said and she smiled "It is beautiful Dahye." she added and you smiled and mischievously pulled it away and you gave her a merong then Jinyoung rushed in and you quickly hid it behind you and he smiled not noticing your ninja moves "Dahye your parents gift arrived and you will love it." he said and you smiled "Okay I'll be right there." you said as you quickly changed into your Panda hoodie and you placed the ring in your pocket. 

"What is all this rush about Jinyoung-ah?" you asked him and he turned to you and he pouted "Not even calling me oppa huh." he said and you just gave him a grin. "Okay they are all outside but before anything I have to cover your eyes." he added and you sighed "Again with this." you said and he covered your eyes and the 3 of you started to slowly walk outside. Namjoo and Jinyoung are guiding you so you won't bump or fall down. 

"Alright Dahye we stop here so I will slowly remove my hands okay." Jinyoung said and you nodded "Okay okay." you said and the moment Jinyoung slowly pulled his hands away from your eyes it slowly revealed a very awesome ride right infront of your eyes.

"NO WAY!" you exclaimed and you turned to your parents and they smiled as you crushed them in a hug. "This is awesome." you said and you smiled "Thank you so much." you added and "Well since you're 18 we would like to take the oppurtunity to give you something that you will still use until the time comes so Happy Birthday darling." your dad said and you couldn't help but smile brightly. "Oh right the keys are here." your mom said as she handed it to you and there was a key chain that your older brother carved. "Your brother helped us buy that car and he is told us to wish you a happy birthday...he is very busy." your mother added and you smiled at them "Thank you." you said and they smiled so widely like you. 

~~

You are so happy that atleast even for a little as 7 hours you spent your 18 birthday with your parents. "Darling we should sleep now we have an early flight tomorrow." your dad said and you smiled at him "I know I know rest okay and I will see you guys first thing in the morning." you said and they hugged you tightly. "Good night." you said and they smiled then your dad turned to you "Since you are now 18 I wish that you would be careful with guys if you plan on having a boyfriend consult me and your brother if not then your cousin will do okay." he said and he kissed you on your forehead "I love you my darling and I can't accept the fact that you're already 18." he said and you giggled at him "Come on dad I am still your little girl look at me people would think that I am still 15." you said and he giggled at your words.

You smiled as your dad closed the door and the moment you turned Jackson was there "Hey." you said and he smiled at you "First of all I want to thank you Jackson." you said and you hugged him and he giggled "What are you thanking me for?" he asked you and you smiled "Well first of celebrating with me on my 18 birthday second for being patient with our antics for almost 9 months.... Thank you so much." you said and he smiled "You're welcome." he said and the 2 of you headed towards the living room to clean the mess. 

"Okay who needs to go home?" Namjoo asked and none of them raised their hands. "Okay are you guys sleeping here?" Namjoo asked and all of them nodded "Yugyeom your mother allowed you?" she asked and Yugyeom nodded "Yup my mom knows I am safe here." he said and you entered the kitchen to see Mark cleaning up alone. "Hey why are you alone here?" you asked him and he turned "Hey well none of them wants to do the washing of the dishes so I entered here besides I know you would come in here." he said and you smiled at him.

"Look Dahye about a while ago I know we met for like 5 months ago and I know it sounds stupid that I told you that I love you." he said and you smiled "So a guy falling in love within 8.2 seconds is true." you said and he turned to you confused "Huh?" he asked you and you giggled at him "What I meant to say was it is true that you guys fall in love within 8.2 seconds flat." you said and he smiled a little guilty. "What makes you say that?" he asked you and you smiled at him "Oh please your smile just told me that you are guilty of that fact." you said and he smiled "Okay you got me." he said.

You started to help him wash the dishes and you started to talk for awhile until you realize that your cousin was there watching the 2 of you. "So how long have you been there JB?" you asked him and he smiled "Well about 30 minutes it is good to know that you are getting close with Mark." he said and you smiled at him "Come on JB I am very friendly." you said and he smirked "I know I can see that." he said and you sighed "Come on let's watch the Big Bang concert." he said and you nodded at him and you turned to Mark and he smiled as well "Well do you want to change?" you asked him and he nodded and he went to the bathroom to and as you entered the living room everyone was wearing animal pajamas like you are wearing your panda pj's. 

"What the hell guys?" you asked you turned to see Mark wearing bambi. You stifled a laugh and he giggled as well.and the moment you turned Namjoo was wearing something that you aren't expecting she would wear. 

Your eyes widened and she smiled "I know I know JB made me wear this." she said and you turned to glare at your cousin and you pulled her in your room as you handed her a frog PJ's "This is better come on." you said and she smiled at you "I love you Dahye." she said as she hugged you really tight. 

~~>

Hi guys I made this story into by chapter since I thought of a very long plot for this story. :3

THANK YOU GUYS AND SEE YOU ON MONDAY! I WILL UPDATE AGAIN ^^

I have class tomorrow so forgive me ^^

SARANGHAE~ 

<3