Scared

Should We Just Give Up?

No one's POV

 

 

Onew had thought that Jonghyun knowing about the SM thing wouldn't affect his and Key's relationship. After he got Jonghyun's promise that they won't break up, his mind had been at ease. But oh, how wrong he had been. Their dorm live was a total mess. Sure they didn't breake up or anything like that, but....Jonghyun was so worried about Key that he wouldn't let him out of his sight at all. And whenever Key had to go somewhere, the elder would be texting him all the time. It totally pissed the feline boy off, and that's why he was stressed and was nagging at everyone over some little things, and that made everyone else feel like and stressed as well. But even in the middle of all that, they were still happy, even thought it really couldn't bee seen.

 

"Yah! Taeminnie! How many times have I told you, not to eat at the chouch!? Do you even know how much it makes my live more difficult!?" Key shouted and glared at the maknae, who was thinking his banana milk while watching TV on the living room. Taemin sighed annoyedly.

"But hyung~ I'm just drinking banana milk! I have done it thousand times before but you have never said anything about it!" Taemin whined and pouted cutely. Usually Key would have gived in but this day had been awfull for him. First he had had to deal with an super overprotective boyfriend, and then with his text messages and calls since he had gone out with his friends. The feline boy was so full of it. Sure, it was nice to know that Jonghyun cared about im like that, but this was already too much.

"I don't care about that right now! If you spill it on the chouch or on your clothes, it means more works to me since I'm the "omma" of this house! And I'm so full of work and worrying about stuff! I'm just so...so tried" Key spitted it out and sat beside Taemin who looked at him apologeticly. The maknae knew how his hyung was feeling, since they were all the same. Well Key the most. Because of Jonghyun's behavior, they were all tired and grumpy. Taemin didn't even know the reason, since Jonghyun and Key hadn't told him and Minho about anything yet. It was surely really confusing to the two youngest boys.

"I know hyung, we're all tired...want to tell me why Jonghyun hyung is acting like this?" Taemin asked, putting the empty banana milk bottle away. Key sighed and closed his eyes. He knew that he had to tell it to Taemin later or sooner, he just didn't know when. He also knew that it would be better if he told it to Minho at the same time as well, but because he wasn't there right now, Key decided to tell it to only the maknae.

"Okay...I guess I should tell..." he whispered, opening his eyes and looking at Taemin who was patiently waiting for an explanation.

"So...well, back then when I and Jonghyun had that big fight over that WGM thing, when I decided to leave from that show...you know that our CEO isn't really a warm hearted person or anything....when he got to knew about it, he called me over and..well, he had hired some guys to beat me up, and they did, they surely did! And now, Jonghyun got to know about it, and blames himself about everything. And that's why he become such an overprotecting pabo. Doupting himself all the time and everything like that..." Key explained, sounding really exhausted, and so he was. Taemin's moyh was open and his eyes wide. What else could you expect when you hear that one of your closest friend, like a part of your family, got beaten up because of something like that?

"Are you serious!? Why would they beat you up!? Why didn't you tell us!?" Taemin squalled and jumped up a little. The feline boy chuckled lowly and shook his head. "Because fot his MInnie...you would freak out"

Taemin closed his mouth and motioned a small "o" with his mouth. Leaning back against the chouch, he seemed to fall into his thoughts. For few minutes they stayed in silence, but then Taemin broke it.

"Does everyone know about it?" he asked and he sounded really serious about it. He didn't like when he was the last one to know about things. Unforntunately it usually was like that.

"No...Minho doesn't.." Key answered, knowing very well what the other was thinking about. Taemin's face lightened up immediately and he smiled a little. "And I think that you would be able to tell it to him. I really don't enjoy talking about it so could you do that? For me?" the feline boy asked, already knowing the answer.

"Of course! I would be so happy to do that!" Taemin smiled wildly and started almost jumping in excitement. Key laughed at the youngers cuteness, then they heard the front door opening. Soon they saw Jonghyun and Minho walking to the living room. Taemin stood immediately up, and dragged the dumbfounded Minho to their room. Jonghyun looked confused by it and stared at them until the door closed behind him. Then he turned his gaze to Key who was strill smiling. Jonghyun raised an eyebrow and sat beside him, taking his hand to his own, playing with the youngers fingers.

"What was that about?" the elder asked, motinioning to the room where the two youngest had dissappeared. The feline boy giggled, covering his mouth with the back of his hand, before answering.

"I told Taemin about the SM thing...then I asked him to tell it to Minho, and he got really exited about it. You know that he doesn't want to be the last one to know about things, and he loves to tell things to someone who doesn't know anything" he explained and smiled at the elder, but the other's expression wasn't that happy.

"I see" that was the only thing Jonghyun said. Key's face darkenes as well and he was already annoyed by the other. He seriously couldn't get over it couldn't he?

"Kim Jonghyun! Can't you just forget it already!?" the feline boy nagged and glared at Jonghyun, who lowered his gaze and let go of the others hand, making Key pout a little.

"I can't...and I don't want either" Jonghyun stated and stood up, walking a little without knowing if he really even wanted to go anywhere. Key stood up as well and crossed his arms with an annoyed sigh

"Oh my gosh Jjong! Okay, don't if you don't want to! But then keep it to yourself as well! And if it's because you can't...could you even tell the reason or something!?" the feline boy yelled, totally losing his patience with Jonghyun, who was acting really childish in his eyes. He just couldn't understand the other at all.

"I don't want to forget it because then I could become careless and something could happen to you again! And I can't because...because you're here remainding me..." Jonghyun said and looked at his lover. He wasn't even getting angry because they fought about the same thing every single day and he was used to it by now.

"So you want me to go away?" Key huffed andsend a dead glare to the elder whos eyes widened in shock. Almost as quickly as it had changed, Jonghyun's expression changed back to calm and empty.

"You know I didn't mean it Bummie I-..."

"Don't you Bummie me!!" the feline boy yelled, starling the other slightly. "I'm just so sick of this ! I understand that you are just worrying about me and I really appreciate that, but this is too much Jjong! Everything is alright now..well maybe not everything but for us at least! They're not going to beat me up again...it was just a warning so I wouldn't do anything like that again, and since I'm seriously blanning to do everything as SM wants, nothings gonna happen! Couldn't we just continue living our life as we used to befpre you got to know about this? If something happens to me, I'm willing to say that you were right at everything! But until then....couldn't we just be together happily?"

Tears were running down Key's cheeks even thought he tried his all not to cry. He didn't want to cry now. He wanted to seem as strong as he could so Jonghyun would believe his words better. Still, at the end his feelins were too much to be keeped inside and he brusted into small sobs.

Jonghyun just stood there and stared at the other with sad eyes. Of course he knew why the younger was like this, and he knew that he was overacting as well. He was just too stubborn to admit it to others. For a while the elder stayed still and quiet, but then he took a few steps towards Key, who had hidden his face behind his palms and was crying quietly. Jonghyun gulped and touched the others shoulder carefully. When the feline boy did nothing to move away, he wrapped his arms around him. Key dropped his hands from his face and slung his hands around the others neck, sobbign into his chest. Jonghyun placed his hands on his waist and held him thightly, as close as possible.

"I'm sorry...but you know my personality, I can't help it" the elder wishpered and buried his face into the others soft hair, inhaling the sweet scent of the younger boy. Of course it hadn't been long since they had last hugged, but for them it felt like it had been years since last time. The held each other tightly, scared that when they would let go, everything would be wrong again and they wouldn't be able to hold each other anymore.

 

 

 

Kibum's POV

 

"How are you doing now?" Woohyun asked and looked at me curiously. I asnwered to his gaze and raised my eyebrow questionly.

"About what?" I asked and he chuckled a little. I pouted slightyl since I really didn't know what he was talking about.

"You and Jonghyun. You told me that he found out about the SM thing and things got a little complicated. So, how are you doing now?" Woohyun explained and I nodded shortly a little smile appearing on my face. I was happy to hear that he remembered things that I told him. Sure it must be quiet hard because I tell literally everything to him.

"I guess we're quiet okay now. I threw kinda fit a couple days ago but it seemed to clear things at least a little. Jjong doesn't worry about me so much now, and it really sloved many problems! None of us are stressed, so we don't fight that much anymore" I told, the smile never leaving my face. I was seriously just happy that the things were like this now. It had been so tiresome to fight all the time.

"That's great, really! I was scared that you would break up again or something!" Woohyun said and I could really hear relieve in his voice.

"Was I that horrible back then?" I asked and pouted, acting to be hurt. He just laughed and nodded.

"Yes!! It was terrible watching you like that! You were like dead...it was kinda scary actually.." Woohyun said while still slightyl giggling and I just grinned at him. I knew that I must have been kind of a burden at that time.

"Well I'm sorry then. But remember that I'm gonna laugh at you when you are being like that when you break up with the love of your life!" I snapped playfully and he stopped laughing. I just shook my head and grapped my bag from the floor. It was alredy almost 18.00, so I was in kinda hurry. I had been hanging out with Woohyun since I had had an empty schedule.

"Anyways, I have to go now! See ya later hyung!" I smiled and waived at him. He did the same and I walked away from the cafe where we had been. It was surprisingly dark outside even thought it was almost summer and the clock wasn't even that must.

I walked for a while in silence, since there wasn't must people on the streets today. After few minutes I become bored and I picked my phone from my pocket, checking if anyone had texted me. 3 new messages.

From: Taeminni<3

When are you coming home? Come quickly hyung, please~ Onew is hungry and you know how scary he becomes if he doesn't get his chicken!

Oh, I totally forgot that I hadn't done any food ready before I left! Sorry Minnie...

From: Jjongie<333

Where are you? Onew is hungry we're in kinda trouble because of that...and besides I already miss you like crazy...<3

Come back quickly^^

He sure can be such a cheesy puppy when he wants! I giggled and shook my head. Sure I missed him as well but it had been something like 4 hours? I opened teh last message and wrinkled my eyebrows in confusion. It was from unknown number.

From: Unknown

Don't you think this is too much already? Geez, if you break up then you break up!! Are you slow or something? Just leave Jonghyun alone already or I won't frogive you.

What was this? A shiver went trought my spine and I trempled a little. I stared at the text and tried to figure out what it meant and who could have sented it, but I got no answers. I had stopped while reading the message, but then I started walking again, quickening my pace immediately. This may sound really stupid and everything, but I had the feeling that someone was following me, and I was kinda sure that I had seen no one while walking. I was really scared, and when I heard some steps behind me, I almost started running, putting my phone away.

I had never been really brave or something. I hated hounted houses and such, so hearing person following me wasn't the easiest thing to deal with. I didn't know what to do so I just runned, runned and runned. Soon I couldn't really feel my legs anymore and my lungs were hurting like hell, I felt like throwing up. I had to stop. I looked around and panicked immediately. I had no idea where I was. I had turned to wrong way somewhere I guess.

Suddenly I heard that person coming closer, and I wanted to continue running but I had no power left anymore. I felt my body and mind go numb and little tears were gathering to the back of my eyes. I don't know about how long I just stood there, none of us moving at all. Then, I slowly started to turn around to face that person. First I couldn't see his face, I only saw that he was surely a man. Kinda tall and scary looking. Well anything would have been scary looking for me in that moment.

Then my body froze at its place and my eyes widened in shock. I saw his face, and I really hoped that I saw wrong. It couldn't be him...couldn't it? My mind filled with fear and the air stuck in my throath. He stepped a little closer and I could see that he was smirking disgustingly. I gulped and breathed out nervously.

Now he was right in front of me and I could feel his breath hitting my face. Cold sweat was running down my back. I was so scared.

Then he touched my cheek and I panicked, only one word, or better said name, leaving from my mouth.

"Jonghyun..."



A/N:

Annyeong~^^

 It has been a while right? I'm sorry about that...I was just really busy with other stuff and I had a holiday so I visited my realtives and so on...

But now I finally made it and updated!! Yay^o^ .....but i don't really like this chapter thought.....I think that it seems rushed (actually it is) and it just isn't good in my opinion....well as long as you like it I guess it's alright...do you like it? o.o

I'm sorry I'm really tired and...ugh!!

Nothing anymore to say so, leave comments (i love them:p), subscribe if you like ti and upvote if possible...(why am I even saying these? O.O)

Bye~~ Luv U~~<3<3<3

 

~JaeHwa~