Chapter 6

Reply 2014

August 2014

 

"What?" I looked at him.

"Let's go to Lotte World," SungYeol repeated.

"Why?"

"You're quiet these days. And sad, I think. You need to cheer up so I'm taking you to Lotte World,"

"Oh,"

"Wae? Do you want to go to Everland instead?"

"Lee SungYeol!"

"Kaja, JiJi!"

"JiJi?"

"EunJi. Ji. JiJi. Get it?"

"Aish.... How are you older than me?"

"Because I was born first,"

"Yah!"

"It's the truth. You can't deny true things,"

"Eyyy... Let's just go,"

"Ne~" he nodded. I sighed.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Roller coaster!" he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards it.

"I hate going to amusement parks with you," I sighed.

"Waeyo?"

"You're so indecisive you can't choose which one to ride first,"

"I've decided already! And my decision is the roller coaster!"

"Kaja," I shrugged. We stood in line for the ride. The line wasn't too long so it only took a while. We sat at the front, at the choding's request.

"Listen to what I will say later, ne?"

"Arasseo," I nodded. He smiled at me and looked towards the front. The ride was full of twists and turns. Why did I say that? That was obvious since it's a roller coaster. "What were you going to say?" I yelled to SungYeol. He didn't answer.

"Saranghaeyo, Jung EunJi!" he yelled. "Will you accept my heart?"

"Not in a million years!" I yelled back. Oh god, this has got to be a joke. Seriously?

"M-mworago?" he stuttered.

"I won't and will never accept your heart. Stop fooling around, choding," I said to him. He looked at me. I could notice tears glistening in the corners of his eyes. "Yah! Lee SungYeol! Gwaenchanha?"

"I'm fine, JiJi," he said. "D-dust just got in my eyes,"

"Oh. Okay," I looked to the front. Was... Was he crying? Did he just lie?

 

December 2017

 

"Why is it always kiss?" I shouted.

"If you don't want to do it, then drink up," TaeMin said.

"Aish..." I mumbled and picked up the bowl, drinking it in one shot.

"Aren't you drunk already?" NaEun asked me. I shook my head.

"You know me, NaEunnie. I don't get drunk that easily,"

"You sure about that, JiJi?" SungYeol raised his eyebrows. "You should see yourself,"

"I'm not drunk!" I insisted.

"Arasseo, arasseo," he shrugged.

"Another round?" TaeMin asked us.

"Let this be the last," BaekHyun sighed. We returned the sticks to him.

"Go," TaeMin held them out. We took one each. "Who's the king?" I uncovered my number. 3

"Me," NaEun raised her hand. "Three and five. Kiss,"

"Three and five. Raise your hands," SungYeol said. Me and ChanHee raised our hands. "Kiss or drink," I stared at him. He sighed and picked up the bowl. I did the same, drinking it in one shot.

"Nothing's going to happen," TaeMin sighed.

"Let's just end this game," NaEun said, glancing at me. "Before eonni passes out,"

"Son NaEun!"

"Just go to bed, eonni! You're already drunk. Jjinja,"

"I'm not drunk. Continue the game,"

"ChanHee," NaEun looked at him.

"Fine," ChanHee sighed and stood up. He walked towards me and picked me up, carrying me in bridal style.

"Mwoya! Lee ChanHee!" I shouted as he carried me up the stairs and to my room. Inside my room, he placed me on my bed.

"Sleep," he said and planted a kiss on my forehead. I stared at him. He smirked and left my room. He... Lee ChanHee.. Just kissed my forehead. What the hell? Am I going crazy? Having hallucinations? Did he really kiss me? Am I still awake? Or am I already sleeping and dreaming that it happened? I pinched myself. I bit my lip in order not to scream out in pain. Yes, I was awake. That innocent kid just... He just.... Aish.... I should just sleep now. Maybe I'll wake up in the morning and find out that this is all a dream, yet I fear this is reality.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Annyeong~ Uh... What did you think of this chapter?? Not much DaeJi and BaekJi... But I feel bad for having SungYeol rejected like that.. Anyways.... Comment juseyo~~ Upvotes are very much appreciated~~ 

                                                                                                   - wishing_on_a_star