What kind of mistake that could make you so heartless?

May I have your number?

'Have you eaten yet?'


Taeyeon was smiling ear to ear when she read the text from her new crush. She typed as fast as she could.

'Nope. Will do. How about you?'

'Waeee? you should have your meal! It's already 2pm in Seoul right? I'm on my way to restaurant right now'

'Chill, shampoo-shi! like i said before, will do. I'm on my way with Sunny to the restaurant right now with our ninja skill.'

'No more Shampoo-shi! I've told you for nth times. huhu. Call me Jan!'

'How if I call you baby instead?'

'Eww sweet talker! should I screencap this message from you and post it on Instagram? Yet your fans told me to seduce you, but the fact is...'

'Hahahahaha. You have too! Do it!'

'Crazy idol!'

'You like me! So what?'

'Hul! I gotta go Taeyeon-shi! I've just arrived at the restaurant. Text me if you're done eating or i'll kill you. Bye!'

'Ne, Shampoo-shi!'


Taeyeon was smiling while she put her phone down. She tilted her head only to see Sunny who was smirking. Taeyeon just shook her head.

"Awww, is that Janhae again?"

Taeyeon couldn't help it but smiling again.

"I'm glad, Taeyeon-ah!" Sunny said. "Your smile is sincere and sweet right now. Not fake smile as before." Sunny rested her head on Taeyeon's shoulder.

"Thank you, bunny-ah! For always be here when I need to talk. Thank you for not judging me for being like this. Really, thank you!"

"As long as you're smiling, Taeyeon-ah!"

"Nae!"

"I really should meet you crush!"

"Haha, you totally should! She's so funny, innocent and beautiful!"

"Now you sounded like a fool!"

"I'm not!"

"Hahahaha."

"I'm sleepy, Bunny! Wake me up when we get there."

"Will do. Now sleep!"

Sunny let her best friend rested her head on her shoulder. she silently smiled and watched peaceful smile on Taeyeon's face. The last time she remembered about Taeyeon's sincere smile was about six months or maybe a year ago. Those smile were changing into really different smile. Only Sunny or maybe Yuri or maybe Sooyoung who knew that smile meant. Taeyeon was heartbroken. Taeyeon was hurt. Taeyeon was pretending she was okay but she was not.

Taeyeon always smiles. She smiled when she was brokenhearted by her first love a long time ago. A few years later, she smiled too when her crush left her with her boyfriend. Taeyeon couldn't blame her first love or her crush. The fact was they didn't know if she was exist. If Taeyeon's love for them really existed, all they knew it was all about fanservice.

Sunny sighed. This pabo-Taeyeon really gave her nerve. Only Sunny, Sooyoung and Yuri knew about the truth of their leader, the other didn't know. They always talked to Taeyeon that she had to confess to her first love. Taeyeon always replied. "No, it is just crush anyway, no biggie!" When her first love found love and started a relationship, Taeyeon was crying every night. The warm Taeyeon changed into the cold Taeyeon. A few years later, when she started to love someone else, she repeated her fault. Then, she lost her crush to another again.

Taeyeon changed! Taeyeon is brave now. Her nick name is not coward-Taeyeon anymore, but smooth-Kim-Taeyeon. Sunny was smiling. She definitely needed to meet this Shampoo girl. She wanted to meet a girl who could change Taeyeon with only 3 days of events. She definitely needed to meet her to make sure that the Shampoo girl is the right girl for her bestfriend, the precious leader.

A loud noise from her phone startled Sunny. She then opened her phone and changed it to silent mode while hoping it wouldn't wake Taeyeon up. Taeyeon just changed her position then back to deep slumber. Sunny couldn't help but laughing silently. She then back again to her phone.

'Is she really okay or just pretending?'

Sunny smiled.

'She is okay, I'm a hundred percent sure about that.'

'Are you sure?'

'Yes I am, Yuri! I'm the great Lee Sunny after all. I always know about our precious leader.'

'Well, really glad to hear that! :)) really really! Thank you the great Lee Soonkyu!'

'YAH!'

':p'

Sunny put her phone down when she realized they almost arrived at the restaurant. She then woke Taeyeon up, dressed up like a ninja and ate without anyone knew that members of the nation's girl group were there.

***

Tiffany checked her phone for nth times already, just to see messages she was not hoping to see. Everyone texted her about her confirmed dating news which was upsetting her more. She checked her group chatroom only to see Sooyoung and Yoona bickering each other about food. 

'Are you guys with Taeyeon? Why is she not answering her phone or replying my messages for 3 days?'

'Oh Tiffany! When will you back to Korea again?'

'Tomorrow. Yah, guys! you're not answering my question!'

'Taeyeon's with Sunny, searching for food.'

'Wae??? Late meal?'

'Yes. They're kinda busy this day. Especially Taeyeon. Come back soon and take care of you wife, unnie!'

'And bring foods!'

'You guys! Make sure to tell Taeyeon to ANSWER MY PHONE! Or no foods for you guys!'

'WILL DO!'

'FOODS!'


Tiffany laid down helplessly with phone on her hand. She sighed. She missed Taeyeon so badly. That was maybe her first time not contacting with Taeyeon for 3 days. She missed this certain midget, her wife, like everybody said or her hubby. Whatever it called, she didn't care, she missed Taeyeon so bad.

She jerked up when her phone ringing, only to see her boyfriend, Nigon, was on the line.

"Hello!" She answered with no spirit.

"Hi babe! I miss you so bad! I'll be there for an event, I know you knew about it."

Tiffany sighed.

"Yeah, I knew it already."

"That's great! So will you come?"

"Nigon, I thought I've already told you that i'll be back to Korea tomorrow?"

"Can you postpone it? Please dear? I need to show the world that we're perfect and romantic couple!"

"Nigon, I have schedule in Korea the day after tomorrow! so, i have to go back to Korea!"

"But baby..."

"Stop being so childish! You knew that I don't want to hurt our fans, right?"

"It means you hurt me! Hurt us!"

"Don't be so selfish, gon! I gotta go now! Bye!"

"Already? I love you!"

"Me too."

Tiffany laid down her body into bed, then she checked her kakaotalk. The text she'd been waiting for were not there. Taeyeon was not even online. Tiffany sighed. She missed Taeyeon so bad and it made her want to cry. She wanted to scream out loud and she didn't even know why.

***


The next day, Tiffany arrived at Korea with swollen eyes. Luckily, she managed to hide her swollen eyes with her big sunglasses. Tiffany was crying before she went to LAX. She cried because she found nothing in her phone. Found nothing from Taeyeon, to be exact. Her phone were never have "nothing", because her friend and Nigon never stop texting her.

The worst thing was, Taeyeon was online the night before. She joined chatroom with her member, joking and all. But she didn't text her or called her! It hurt Tiffany more. And she didn't know why Taeyeon did that to her. What kind of mistake that could make Taeyeon so heartless like that? 

Tiffany felt her tears would burst soon. Fortunately, she managed into the van right before her tears fell down. 

"Fany-ah! Are you okay?" Her manager panicked.

"I'm okay. Let's just go to dorm!."

"Are you okay?"

"I'm okay, Oppa! Thank you for worrying about me. Are the members in the dorm right now?"

"Yes they are. Except for Taeyeon and Yoona, they're filming for commercial show."

Tiffany cried even more. 

"Fany-ah? What's wrong?"

"I'm okay oppa! Let's go home!"

"Okay, sorry! If you have problems just remember that I'll be here."

"Just start this damn car already!"

"Okay!"

Tiffany cried again. She missed Taeyeon so bad and the one whom she missed acted like she didn't even remember about her. Her manager worried even more.

Tiffany calmed herself down when they arrived at the dorm. She put make up on to hide her swollen eyes.

"Oppa, I'm sorry I yelled at you earlier!" she said with aegyo. Her manager just shook his head.

"It's okay, Fany-ah. Are you okay now?"

"I'm okay, oppa! And Oppa, please don't tell the members about this!"

"Uh? Why?"

"Don't ask me why, Please!"

Her manager sighed.

"Okay. Don't do anything stupid, Fany-ah! Remember that i'll be there if you need a friend."

"Nae, oppa! thank you!" 

Tiffany rushed out from the car and brought her pink bag while her manager was following her with another bag.

Tiffany opened the door of the dorm. She found her members in the living room. Some playing her phone, some eating and some were talking.

"I'm home!"

"Fany-ah! We missed you!" Sunny hugged Fany and followed by other members.

"How are you?"

"OMO Fany! what a nice eyes you have here. Sleepless? My poor baby!" Yuri fake sobbed.

"Unnie! are you tired?"

"Ahahaha. yes guys! I was restless."

"Guys, I gotta go! Make sure you guys to have some rest, especially you, Fany! Tomorrow morning I'll be here." Their manager bid goodbye.

"Nae, oppa! take care!"

"Okay, Fany-ah! you should rest! But wait! Where are our souvenirs?"

"Oh, Fany! where are our foods?"

Tiffany was laughing.

"Just check it by yourself. It's In my bag."

The members ran to her bag, and started to bicker. Tiffany could only laugh. Then she entered her room. She sighed.

"What's with the sigh, Fany-ah?"

She's startled.

"My God, Sunny! You scared the hell out me!"

"Haha sorry Fany-ah. How are you? How's America?"

"Fine! Totally fine!" Tiffany lied. She was totally not okay. "I don't see Yoong and Tae-tae?"

"Oh, they're still filming, I guess." Tiffany nodded. "Oh, do you know if our leader is falling in love with someone right now?"

"What!? With Who?!"

"Whoaaa chill, Fany-ah! It's her friend from Thailand. Thai model from B-Ing event. And they're close already. I mean 'close'!" Sunny said while eye-ing Tiffany's reaction.

Tiffany was beyond shock. She just left her Tae-Tae for 3 days, after all. And she already found love? Her heart ached. She didn't know why.

"Oh, and I even captured their chat. Wanna see?" Sunny said with her deadly aegyo while giving her phone to Tiffany. Fany sat down on bed and started to read.

'Shampoo-shi! You're beautiful! You know that?'

'Yeah, I knew it! :p. And you look gorgeous too! <3'

'Have you eaten yet?'

'Not yet. how about you, Taeyeon-shi?'

'You should eat :('

'I will! you too~'

'Did you get the part?'

'Yes! OMG! I'm about to text you about that!'

'Ow~ I'm so proud of you! <3 Make sure that you won't flirt with another models or even staff or I will... :)'

'I won't! I promise! :) <3' 

'Shampoo-shi, thank you for coming to my life! <3'


Tiffany was not able to read it further more. She closed Sunny's phone while Sunny was eye-ing her with satisfied smile on her face.

END.

 

Meanwhile, Jantae...

 

'Taeyeon-shi, have you practice my name right?'

'I'm trying to! But your name kinda... Lemme try! Plashimpoo, Plashampoo."

'Yah!'

'Salimpoo, Swimpoo'

'Fine! Call me shampoo or whatever you want -______-'

 

***

I'll leave the rest in your imagination guys :p

 

Deep condolences to the victims of Sewol Ferry incidents. We hope there are many found alive. Be strong, buddy! Stay alive! And also we would like to say deep condolences to the recent incidents happened lately around the world. Stay strong!

 

*bow*