May I have your number?

May I have your number?

Janhae POV

 

I woke up with swollen eyes this morning. I sighed to myself. I really need tomorrow to come as soon as possible, so that I can meet her and make sure that she’s okay after this damn dating scandal.

My eyes shot open. It’s the day right? It’s the day she’s coming here right? Oh my God! How could I forget?
I reached my phone and opened twitter. Right before I tried to think what I should search, my eyes glued to the trending topic hash tags. I laughed  like crazy woman out of the blue. If anybody seeing me like this, they probably think that I'm crazy or such. I was crying last night and this morning, I woke up sighing then laughing like this. I couldn't help it. How could I’m not laughing my off to see this precious hash tags?

#WelcomeTaeyeonToThailand


Accepted!


#TaeyeonTheRealThaiPrince


A hundred percent accepted!


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!


Okay I need to stop .


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh My God! Sones are seriously jjang! I mean, The Real Thai Prince? Of course everybody knew that Nigon guy is the-uh-so-called –as Prince of Thailand. But now SONE are..... hahahahahahahaha. I can’t complain tho, in fact I hundred percent agreed with it. Taeyeon will be the prince and I'll be the princess. Okay, I'm way too deluded. I need to take a shower now. Like right now!

I looked at myself in the mirror. I sighed. My eyes were all swollen. I was crying all night and I blame Tiffany for that. No, I don’t want to blame Tiffany or her boyfriend, but I need to blame someone. So I will blame Lee Soo Man for this! I'm so sorry Soo Man ahjussi! I mean, their fans services were so sweet, perfect and natural. What do you expect then? That’s the reason why every locksmiths believe that they have ‘relationship’ or whatever it called. Now everybody said that locksmiths are way too deluded. Yes! Blame us! Whatever! I don’t care!

‘Your idol is human too’. Yes they are and so are fans. Don’t worry I will accept Nigon-Fany relationship with no sighing. Maybe after 3 months, 3 years or 3 decades. I’m only human after all.

Then Dispatch said that they’ll release an article about another dating scandal. How I wish Sports Seoul and Dispatch would be paired up or married each other and had a baby.


T & S


Taeyeon and Sooyeon?


Hahahaha.


Okay I need to take a shower.


Uhmm wait...


T.O.P and Seohyun?


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

 

 


The day had finally come. I was in the meeting room waiting for The Real Thai Prince, Kim Taeyeon. My palms were sweaty.


“Jan... come here!” My manager talked to me. Oh my God! The Prince had arrived!

“Taeyeon-ssi, meet Jan! Jan, I’m sure that you already know SNSD’s Kim Taeyeon.”

Of course!

“Hi, my name is Taeyeon from SNSD. Janhae? right?”

 HOW????

“Oh my God! I mean yes! It's really nice to meet you, Taeyeon-ssi.”

She was smiling. Oh my God!

“Um... How do you know about me? About Janhae, i mean.”

“Uhm... actually I read comments from my fans about you. I’m really sorry about that.”

She knew???

“Uh... No. I mean no need to say sorry. I’m the one who talking about you. To be honest, I’m happy to read all their comments. Don’t worry.”

I felt my cheek burning.

“Ah. Thank you then, Janhae-ssi!”

“Umm, Taeyeon-ssi! actually Jan is my nick name and my real name is Ployshompoo.”

”Huh? Shampoo? Sorry I don’t get it?”

What the heck. Her name is pretty weird too, Taeyeon, Teyon. But i prefer Taeyeon than Flower.

“It’s Ployshompoo, but you can call me Jan, tho...”

You can call me your future wife too!

“Is that okay?”

“Of course, beautiful!”

“Ahaha. Thank you, i guess?”

Oh my God! What did I say?

“Sorry I was thinking out loud!”

My palms were sweating.

“It’s okay, you’re so cute.”

“Pardon?”

“I was saying that you are cute.”

Oh GOD!!

“Are you okay, Janhae-ssi? Your cheeks are red.”

“I’m okay, it just, I can’t believe that I’m talking with you, I’m a big fan of yours!”

“Oh really?”

I nodded.

“Thank you.”

“Oh, you guys are already here. Taeyeon-ssi, your fans are everywhere.” The photographer talked to us.

“Ne... I’m sorry about that.”

“Nah, it’s okay Taeyeon-ssi. They’re nice.”

Taeyeon smiled again.

“Now that you guys ready, shall we start?”

“Okay!”

We were on our way to the location. Like what photographer said, sones were everywhere. I could feel my cheek burning when they were talking about JanTae.

“Sorry about that.” Taeyeon talked to me.

“Huh? It’s okay!”

In fact I enjoyed it very much!

 

Unfortunately, the photo shoot ended very quickly. I had to go to another schedule. I will never forget that day. I talked nonstop with Taeyeon. Then, I asked her if she was okay about Nigon-Fany dating, she just laughed and said it was okay.

“Are you leaving?” Taeyeon asked me.

“Yes, i have another schedule, and I believe you too?”

“Yes...”

“It’s really nice to meet you, Taeyeon-ssi.”  I bowed down.

“Nice to meet you too! I hope next time we’ll meet again.” Taeyeon smiled to me. Oh my God! I didn't  wanna leave you, Taeyeon-ah!

“I really hope we can meet again, Taeyeon-ssi,”

“Uhm, maybe we can sing together next time?”

I laughed. She knew that I love to sing.

“Or maybe doing photo shoot again?”

“Yes, I would love to!”

“Or maybe we can have a dinner?”

What did she just say?!

“Or maybe a coffee?”

What did she mean???!!

“May I have your number, Shampoo-ssi?”

Oh my God!

 

 

*BOW!*