When There's No Hope

A Part Of You

~Because I Love You - Wendy~

I thought my life was over when I knew it

I thought my friends won't know me anymore

I wish they were dead before me

So they won't see me in bed of flowers

Or cried, bidding farewell to me


Baekhyun stared at the dark winter. 

Chanyeol, leaning outside their room, crying for him.

Kyungsoo, he kept knocking the door, pleading for him to open the door.

Kris couldn't stand seeing him sick, kept went out early in the morning, and be back at 2 a.m.

The others, continued their work, but they sometimes gathered in front of Baekhyun's room, saying something.

But Baekhyun never opened the door. Even when the doctors came, he just locked it shut.

It's hurt inside.... I even didn't have any girlfriend. Baekhyun mumbled to himself to the snowflakes that drop on his palms.

Will they remember me after I'm dead ?


Seoul Hospital

"Ji Ha ??" 

Ji Ha turned to the voice who is calling her. She found a very handsome boy, grinning to her as if he knows her.

"You're Ji Ha, right ?"

"Yeah... Do I-"

"Ahhh no, I'm Chen." He held out his hands and shook with her. "I knew you, because of Baekhyun."

"You're Baekhyun's friend ?" Ji Ha immediately remembered that smiling boy. "It's nice to see you, Chen. Why you are here ?"

"I'm going to buy Baekhyun's medicine. Hah... Things aren't going well this days..." sigh him.

Ji Ha's heart trembled. "He's sick ?"

"Yeah, a brain tumour, 4th stage, I don't remember what its name, ummmm...."

"Glioblastoma ?" she cuts in.

"Yeah, how do you know it ?" He shocked when Ji Ha guessed it correctly.

"I'm happened to be the one in charge of Baekhyun's case."


"Hyung, this is the girl Baekhyun fond very much !" exclaimed Chen to Luhan.

"You're Ji Ha ? Why is she wearing a doctor's coat ?" anxious Luhan looked at her.

"I'm a doctor, and concidencely, in charge of Baekhyun. Can I see him ?"

"He won't budge." Kyungsoo interupted. "Chanyeol's been there for a week, pleading for him to open the door."

"He kept wearing my shirt." grunted Kris.

Ji Ha laughed a bit at their stupid sitcom. She shifted to Baekhyun's room, where she found Chanyeol with puffy eyes.

"Chanyeol." She wakes him up.

"Who are you ?"

"She's Baekhyun's doctor, hyung." said Sehun.

"I'm here to help you and Baekhyun, if you just-"

"He won't open." Chanyeol cuts in.

"He will." Ji Ha knocked the door.

"Baekhyun ?"


Inside, he could hear Ji Ha's voice, suddenly the urge to open the door is bigger. But he kept his hands on the knob.

"Ji Ha ? Is that you ?"

"Yeah, Baek. Won't you open the door ?"

"I-I scared."

"You scared I'm seeing you in hurt ?"

Baekhyun gasped. "How-how do you know ?"

Ji Ha sighed. "Open the door, Baekhyun. I'll tell you everything if you open the door and let me and your friends in."

After a moment of silent, he finally opened the door. He could see Ji Ha in white coat, holding a big cotton candy, with his friends surrounding her.

"It's-"

"Yeah." She put the cotton candy on his palm. "Took me for awhile to find, well since it was the very first thing connected us."

"Hyung. Don't shut us out." pleaded Sehun.

"Baek. We love you." said Suho, while holding hands with other boys.

Baekhyun stared at them. "Ji Ha, You guys. I'm sick. You know it right ? I don't have much time left !" he screamed at Ji Ha.

"You know how hurt it is in here and here ?" He pointed at his chest and brain. He almost cried when suddenly, his hands were pulled.

 "I know, I know it well." She held his slander hand. "Just let us in, and you'll never had to lose us."


~Then, so sudden in madness of chaos and the moment of silence, I saw her, like an angel. Trying to help me figure out this problem. My friends, who didn't know anything what's inside my mind. Mianae......~