Love at First Sight

Love at First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey Jessie… You’re spacing out again. What’s bothering you?” Tiffany asked Jessica who is now looking at her. They’re in Tiffany’s balcony.

 

“Nothing. I thought you’re sleeping already.” Jessica said as she wrapped her arms around Tiffany’s waist and began to plant small kisses on her shoulder up to her neck.

 

“J-Jessie…” Jessica smiled knowing Tiffany’s starting to tremble.

 

Tiffany then wrapped her arms to Jessica’s neck because of her jelly knees. She captured Jessica’s lips and pulled the other girl closer to deepen the kiss. But for a moment, Jessica suddenly stopped while holding the left part of her chest.

 

“Is there something wrong?” Tiffany asked the girl while looking at her but still in their same position.

 

“N-no there’s none. Hey, let’s sleep now.” Then Jessica dragged Tiffany inside and the two lied down the bed.

 

Tiffany is still awake while Jessica is now soundly sleeping. The still awake girl kept on staring at Jessica with a confused look.

“She’s acting weird lately.” Tiffany mumbled as she rest her head into Jessica’s chest and started to sleep.

 

 

 Jessica’s POV 

I met Tiffany when we were in high school. She’s so popular then because of her beautiful face and aside from that she’s a vocalist on our school band who’s famous back then. The first time I saw her, I know she already captured my heart. It was love at first sight actually.

 

Aish, I don’t even believe on that saying but when I saw her… it really is true ^^

 

 

I was cold at first because I don’t want her to know that someone like me is drooling for her. Not trying to boast here but, I’m pretty known in our school too. Many guys are after me but I don’t find any of them interesting.

It’s only Tiffany who takes my breath away.

 

Tiffany was the one who approached me first. Well, I was really happy then. We became closer as days passed. Then just one day, I found myself confessing for her and she returned my feelings by kissing me on my lips.

 

Then that when my life started to became happy and content, it was Tiffany who’s my everything. I don’t want to lose her that’s why up until now, after 5 years, we’re still happy with one another. I love her very much and she’s same with me, I say.

 

Just when I found something that would destroy us…

 

 

“Yah! Spacing out girl! Wake up now hehehe” It’s YulDorkie who interrupted me with my beautiful Tiffany.

 

“Aish! Yuri~ah. Stop it would you?!" I stamped to her foot as she was messing my hair.

 

“Aww Sica~ah…” Yuri pouted. Duh, you’re too far from my wifey Tiffany.
Psssh, I wish I would be able to call her my wife soon, but I think it won’t come true.
It just won’t.

Yuri turned serious now and looked at me genuinely.

 

“Are you still thinking of her?” 

 

“Yes. I miss her Yul.” She approached me and hugged me. Trying to comfort me I see. But I just can’t. I’m missing her already even it’s just a week since I started to avoid her, since I found out that thing about me.

My mom came with snacks.

 

“Hey you two girls, try this. I made this for you two.” My mom smiled at me and Yuri while putting down the tray of food.

 

“I’ll help you Auntie.” Yul said 

“Aish this girl. I told you, call me mom okay? You’re a family to me.” Mom said as she hugged Yuri.
I wish she says that too with my Tiff.

 

“Sooyeon, are you okay? Do you feel anything?” Mom asked me and sat beside me.

“Mom I’m okay”

“Tell me if there’s anything okay?”

 

“Yeah Mom, I will.” I said as I hugged her tightly. I miss hugging Tiffany like this.

 

“What about Tiffany? Have you already told her?” I was taken aback there when I heard my Mom mentioned her name.

“No. Not y-yet.” I can’t help but a tear fell down to my cheek.

 

“I know you don’t want to hurt her, but don't you think it would be unfair? She’s a great girl. Try talk to her about this. You can come with Yuri to make you stronger to face her. Yuri, you can take good care of Sooyeon right?” Mom said facing Yuri.

 

“Of course m-mom. I’ll be with Sica.”

“It’s good to hear then. Okay, I’ll leave you two here.” Then my mom went back to the kitchen.

“Sica~ah… always remember I’m here with you okay?” Yul said.
What would I do now? I miss my Tiffany but I’m here doing nothing. Should I come to her now?

 

“I’ll meet her.” I said to Yul without looking at her.

 

“Do you want me to come with you?” Yul asked, I know she’s worrying about me, but I don’t want her to do anything with this. She’s important to me also…

 

“No need. I can manage.” And then I grabbed my car keys.

I’ll see her again now. Maybe it would be the last time… just thinking of that made my heart aches more and more.

 

 

 Tiffany’s POV 

It’s been a week now since Jessie’s not talking to me. I kept on sending messages and calls on her phone but she’s not answering.

Yah! Jessica~ah… w-what’s happening to you?

 

While thinking about her… I reminisced the time when she confessed to me…

 

*Flashback*

We’re now in the cafeteria having our lunch. Since I met her, I always spend my time with her. I always feel secured and protected whenever she’s around. I think, I love her now

No, I’m sure I have fallen in love with this girl beside me^^

 

Jessica is now staring at me…

 

“Tiff” I looked at her

“Yes Jessie?” Aish, she’s so gorgeous… hah! I’m glad she’s with me, not with those jerks around.

 

“Do you believe in love at first sight?” Jessie said while smiling nervously at me.

 

“Huh?” Well, I’m confused, as in really. Did she fall in love with someone else?

 

“Because for me? I don’t believe in that crap.” Jessica continued.

“Then why are you asking me tha-” She interrupted me.

 

“But now I do… the first time I saw you…
 Can you be my girlfriend?” huh? Is this a dream?

Jessica is now blushing. Her cheeks are turning red… Aww

She asked me to be her girlfriend right?
Who the hell would say no to this gorgeous human being?

Without hesitations, I cupped her face and kissed her on the lips.

 

“I love you Jessica Jung. You’re mine now.”

*End of flashback*
 

 

Now my tears are rolling down… Jessica~ah, what’s happening to you?
Until I heard a car engine outside and someone knocked on my door.

 

 

“Tiff it’s me.” I heard the voice I was longing for.

I quickly ran to the door and opened it. I saw that gorgeous girl in front of me. How I missed her.
She’s looking at me and I can say she missed me too. I can see it in her eyes.

 

“Yah! I missed you!” I said to her as I kissed her on the lips.

It took her sometime before she responded back.

 

I pulled her inside after the short kiss. I sat in the couch and tapped the space beside me to give her a signal to sit too. But she was just standing there, not looking at me. What’s wrong with her this time?

 

I stood and walked behind her. I back hugged her tightly and kissed her gently on her cheeks.

 

“Why are you not returning my calls and messages? I’ve been worried here.” I said as I turned her body to face me.

 

“Tiffany…” That’s what she just said, I waited for more but I think that’s it.

 

“I know you have your reasons but it’s not important to me anymore. At least you’re here now with me.” I said to her, maybe she’s looking for words to reason out and I don’t want her to think too much.

I love her very much and I’m willing to forget that she avoided me for the whole week.

 

I leaned close to her and gave her a peck on the lips.

“I love you.” I said but she’s still not responding.

 

“Hey, Jessica… is there something wrong?” I asked her bravely. Why do I feel like she wants to tell me something? My heart beats faster than before. I’m nervous on what she’ll tell me.

She’ll propose maybe? ^^

I’ve been waiting her to ask me tha-

 

 

 

“Let’s end this”
WHAT? What did she just say?!

 

 

 Jessica’s POV 

“W-hat?”
I hear her gasped when I let out those words of me.

“…” I can’t say anything. I felt my heart crushing inside.

 

“A-are you ing kidding me? Cause if you are, stop it now because it’s not funn-”

 

“I said, let’s end this now” I’m holding back my tears. I can’t let her see me crying. She must let me go. I’ve practiced these words before. I have to do this. I don’t want to hurt her further.

 

“W-wh-why…? NO NO NO, I’m not h-hearing this.” She started to cry then, but she’s wiping it away. How I wish I’m not the reason why she’s breaking. ,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter