Start Anew

Dreamscapes (꿈탈출)

 

 

Chapter 1

 

 

August 12, 1994

 

 

The train came to a stop waking the weary teen who was peacefully sleeping through the entire ride. He groggily yawned as he blinked a couple of times adjusting to the afternoon light.

 

 

The beautiful scenery greeted him as he allowed his eyes to roam around the place, taking in the beauty of nature. It was far from what he used to see in the big city.

 

It reminded him that he was getting farther away from the place he grew up.

 

“Okinawa Station” He read the signage outside as he squinted his eyes.

 

The passengers were hastily getting out of the train as they were greeted by what the boy concluded as their family.

 

PLEASE REMAIN SEATED AS WE ARE ABOUT TO THE DEPART. NEXT STOP INABA. The captain said through the speaker.

 

The teen noticed that he was the only one left on the train.

 

 

‘Weird.’ He thought as he shifted in his seat finding a comfortable position.

 

It was a silent ride for the boy who could only contemplate the bizarre turn of events in his life. First his parents died in a car crash when was just three years old that led him to live with aunt on his father side, who treated him like he doesn’t exist.

 

It wasn’t so bad living with his single aunt, who was never really there’… in fact he kinda liked it. It was like having the whole two-story house to himself, though the teen must admit that there were a lot of instances where he felt lonely and there was no one around.

 

If there is something he concluded in his life it was,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There is nothing more depressing than living alone.

 

 

Yes, he was living alone for what he settled as the ‘dark ages’ of his life, but it all changed when he meet his friends. It was a struggle at first keeping up to various people with various personalities and a whole lot of differences than he could count, after all he was the type of person who would rather be alone and quiet thinking of the endless possibilities of tomorrow than hanging out on weekends and partying all night through.

 

But little by little he begun to open up his lonely life to people he knew nothing about, and  in the end he finally succumb to the ecstasy of bliss….he had made friends, and he had made friends out of various people.

 

They may be different and they may have a lot of differences and imperfections, but they were loyal, they were real and they were always there.

 

 

The teen smiled at the thought.

 

 

Living in the city was convenient and comfortable. But now he was on board a train that will take him some place far from what he used to call ‘home’.

 

But the most painful thing wasn’t leaving his two-story house, nor was it his convenient lifestyle, but it was the fact that he was leaving all the people who made his life a little bit bearable and a lot happier.

 

A frown made its way to his stoic face as he felt the uneasiness that started to grow in the pit of his stomach.

 

The thought of being far away from the people who was a part of his daily life was beginning to sink in to his brain making him light headed.

 

The sound of the brakes snap the boy out of trance.

 

 

 

 

 

The train came to a stop and the doors automatically opened as if welcoming him to a whole new world that he didn’t know of.

 

With a gulped he collected his bearings and stood up on shaky legs. Outside the sun was already retreating giving the entire place a surreal glow.

 

The boy could faintly hear the captain through the speakers as his mind was running a thousand thoughts of his home and his friends that he couldn’t clearly think and hear.

 

It was making him nauseous.

 

He stumbled upon the door and leaned himself at the side. He was breathing heavily and his vision begun to blur…  

 

The last thing he heard before he fainted was the sound of his name being shouted by an unknown man in a suit.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yiyun! Young master Yiyun!”

 

 

 

 

 

*Here is the first chapter...OH BTW there is a foreword.. in case you haven't read it ... yet. So whatcha guys think? lemme know by commenting below~ keke~*

 

*pictures credits to zerochan*