그만해 (Stop It)

Go Back To The Start

                “Ya, how many times did I tell you not to cry over him ever again? You just make yourself look pathetic.” Suga put his hands on his hips, sighs heavily. We are on our school backyard. Suga rushed himself to catch me here after knowing that I was crying a while ago. He always knows that this is my favorite place to cry.

                “Myungsoo oppa called me this morning, he told me not to worry about him anymore because he already has someone else to take care of him. It’s just a week after we broke up but he already has someone else to be on my spot? This is just cruel. He’s so mean. He never thinks about how I feel.” I kept hitting my chest while sobbing.

                “Suzy! Look at me! Stop it!” Suga screams on my face and hold my hands. I lost my balance and fell on my knees. I covered my face and began to slap my cheeks so hard until it reddened.

                “Are you feeling happier after you slapped yourself so hard?” Suga knitted his eyebrows. I shook my heads.

                “Stop it, Suzy. It hurts me to see you being like this. I can’t take it anymore.” Suga sighs.

                “No one care about me anyway, Min YoonGi.” I replied him coldly.

                “Do you even remember what I said yesterday?” The tears fall on his cheek.

                “Which one? ‘Somebody out there might love me wholeheartedly’ without me knowing?” He just nodded.

                “It’s always hurt to see you being like this. It’s always hurt to hear you’re being played by someone out there. I always hate it when tears begin to fall on your flawless cheek. I want to punch them who kiss your y lips. I want to kill them who dared to touch your luxurious body. I love you so much, it hurts! You don’t know how much it hurts because the only one you think about is only Myungsoo and not me!” Suga sat in the corner, sobbing.

I shocked. The tears that won’t stop earlier began to dry all of a sudden. I approach him in the corner who’s still sobbing.

                “No, don’t ever think to get nearer. I won’t get hurt anymore. Come back to me when you’re done hurting yourself, Suzy. All this time I’ve tried so hard to make you realize that I love you but it was no use since I have never crossed your mind. For you, I was always just an ‘oppa’. You never love me as a man; you just love me as your ‘oppa’. Am I right, Bae Suzy?”

                “Oppa…may I ask you something?” He was just looking at me, waiting for my question.

                “Which one is better? Loving someone or being loved by someone?”

                “Nothing is more beautiful than being loved by someone. But, you need to learn how love someone as well to grow up.”

                “Nothing is more beautiful than being loved by someone? Then… can I ask you favor?”

                “What now?”

                “Make me love you.”

                “How to make you love me after all this time?”

                “In every possible ways. I have to learn how to love you as well, right?”