울지마 (Don't Cry)

Go Back To The Start

Forgetting is never easy. At least that’s what I thought when I was heading to our school dorm’s corridor.

“Suzy, you haven’t slept yet?” asked Suga. He is a senior and yet the best ‘fake’ big brother I ever had. I just nodded my head and forcing a smile to him. He took a seat beside me and looking at my face.

“Why did you cry at time like this? It’s 01:30 AM.” He ruffles my hair.

“I’m not crying.” I snatched his hand away from my hair that is now messy.

“Then, what is this?” He pointed to my puffy eyes. I remained silent and he hug me right after. He pats my back softly and reassuring me that everything will be just okay.

“Don’t cry. How about a cup of coffee?” He whispered to my ears. I nodded.

 


 

“Ya, oppa. You know that it is forbidden for a male student coming to female student dorm and yet you’re still doing that every night.” I pouted. We are now in a coffee shop near our school dorm. We are sitting outside, in the corner. Just the two of us.

“I was just making sure that you’re okay. Can’t I?” He pinches my pout and I smiled. He is always caring about me. I always love to have him around when I am not feeling well. He is always there, being the first one to know about my condition.

“How long will you keep remembering him and hurt yourself like this? He is not worth it.” He asked me all of sudden. I remained silent and tears begin to fall on my cheeks.

“I have been with him for about 17 months and he broke me up just because he said I am boring. It wasn’t easy, I swear. I’ll forget him but not now, I think? It is killing me.” Suga just looking at me, worried.

“But you can’t be like this forever. Someone out there is might love you wholeheartedly. Come here.” He took my hand and helping me to sit on his lap. I linked my arms on his neck and put my head on his shoulder, he hugged me tight. I take a better look at his face and pinch his cheeks.

“Yah, what’s that all about?” He rubbed his cheeks. I giggled and took my cup, slurping my coffee. I keep holding my cup to keep myself warm. He look at me while his hands still holding my waist so that I won’t fall. He smiles.

“Are you cold?” He took my cup and put it on the table. He holds my hands and blew it.

“Is it warmer?” I nodded.

“There’s a whipped cream on your lips. Aish, stupid!” he knocked my head.

I rubbed that spot and he began to move closer to my face. So close until we just have about half an inch. He kissed me softly while my hair. Strangely, I did not refuse it. I put my arms back to his neck and kissed him as well, he began to caressing my thighs made me open my mouth and later, he used that opportunity to explore my mouth. He won the battle tongue and smirks between the kisses. He pecked my lips after that. I kept hugging him.

“It’s warmer.” I whispered, he just giggles.