WATCH 2 - 5 YEAR OLD LADY

MR. BODYGUARD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wait, what?! What do you mean you have a boyfriend?!" Jiyong asked incredulously with his hands across his chest.  Not that he wouldn't believe it, of course,  he knew Miss Park was very pretty, but this would greatly interfere with his father's plan and business.

 

Dara smiled to herself and patted her own back mentally.  She was surprised that her white lie was actually believed. "Yep," She looked down at her nails and let out a dramatic sigh. "he's super tall.. and handsome... with..uh" Jiyong looked at her expectantly. "shoulders and eyes.. and lips.. yup, he's got lips alright.."

 

Jiyong nodded. "I see.. So what's his name?" He asked.

 

Dara panicked for a moment on that question. Of course she has a 'boyfriend', but what was his name? She said the first things that popped up into her head. "Lee Minho!" What the Dara? Lee Minho? WHAT? 

 

Jiyong's eyes widened in confusion, and he raised his eyebrows. His mom was a huge fan of Korean dramas, and Lee Minho was one of the hottest actors out there right now. Not that he watched any of them himself.. haha.. "Lee Minho..?" Dara forced a smile and nodded awkwardly. "The actor..?" 

 

! He knows a lot more than I thought... She scratched the back of her head and laughed a bit. "Uh.. he's an actor..? Wow.. didn't know that heheh.." She tried to limit the eye contact as much as possible, but even out of the corner of her eye, she could see Jiyong's lips turn up in amusement. 


"Wow.. Lee Minho is dating a girl who lives in a shabby apartment?" Jiyong teased. 

 

Dara smacked his arm. "Hey! THAT WAS OFFENDING!!" She pouted and crossed her arms. He laughed, and couldn't tell why he was feeling so happy towards her in such a short amount of time. 

 

Usually it takes him a couple of days to adjust to his client, but with Miss Park, he clicked right away. But he still wouldn't believe that Lee Minho was her boyfriend. Did she even have a boyfriend? 

 

He was going to have to kill- confront the guy. 

 

Of course, since his family owns a well known business, well maybe not well known to Dara, he has his connections. In fact, he even has Park Shin Hye on speed dial. It wouldn't take much to get a hold of this Minho guy. 

 

"Uh... are you going to go home now Jiyong?" Dara asked after the strange moment of silence. The well suited man was still in her modest living room, which made him stick out like a sore thumb. She knows that Jiyong is apparently in charge of protecting her, and her money, but she doesn't have a large sum of money at the moment. So why is he still here? 

 

"Yea- Wait what?" Jiyong did a double take. Never had a girl asked him to go home. In the past, even if the girls didn't understand his reasons to be around them, they would still like to keep him around. But only for his looks, of course. It made them look like they had a boyfriend, but Jiyong could only think of two clients he would've actually dated. "No, I am not going home. I am staying with you 24/7 until I am not needed any more. Correction, until you get married. 

 

"But that's kind of taking the guarding job too far don't you think?" Dara questioned innocently. Her sister was also coming home in a couple of days, and Dara didn't even dare to imagine how she would react if she found out that Dara had a boy living in her home. Plus, Mihyun wasn't very fond of Jiyong either. But then again, she isn't very fond of anybody except for her omma...

 

"Miss Park, I take my job very very seriously." He told her sternly and made she that she got the message. 

 

She nodded. "Okay, well can you put Mihyun to bed for me? I have to-" 

 

Jiyong frowned. He said he was a guard, not a personal assistant. "Hey, I'm your guard, not a baby sitter." 

 

"But you're going to be staying with me for the next couple of days right?" 

 

"Yeah, but I'm not a woman." 

 

"Fine..you're no fun at all." Dara stuck her tounge out at Jiyong and went to go take care of Mihyun. Jiyong smiled secretly to himself and wondered why he was feeling a sudden liking to this woman with pink overralls on. 

 

_______

 

When Dara finished putting Mihyun to bed, and making sure that Tam Tam was no where near her niece's grasp, and tongue, she went back out to the living room, to find Jiyong reading a magazine. Wow, he looks so coool. Until she noticed the cover of the magazine. Seriously Jiyong? Playboy? How did that even get into my apartment?!! 

 

She cleared to get Jiyong's attention. Jiyong looked at her and quickly threw the magazine away. "You can sleep on the couch by the ways, I wouldn't want you sleeping in a sleeping bag." She told him. It was already 10 PM, and Durami would've scolded Dara for letting her daughter stay up this late. 

 

"Alright, if you say so captain Park." He smiled at her, which made her turn away because of the awkwardness. He noticed that she was already changed into her own pajamas, which were pink with cats on them. The cats all had speech bubbles saying different things like I love to purrty! and Meowtastic! He shook his head at her taste in clothes. It looked like something an eight year old would wear. 

 

Dara went back into her own room before yelling out to Jiyong. "JIYONG, YOU SLEEP IN A SUIT?" 

 

Tsk, this woman. She just put her niece to sleep yet she still has the nerve to yell and make it bounce off all the walls in the building. "No, not usually." He answered back, but didn't make the mistake of carelessly yelling like how she did. 

 

"WHAT DO YOU WANT TO WEAR JIYONG?!" He flinched at her loud voice. Aigoo.. 

 

"Anything is fine.." 

 

"DO YOU WANT TO GO HOME AND GRAB YOUR CLOTHES?" 

 

"Nah, I can just borrow anything you have." Jiyong arranged the pillows on the couch to get ready to sleep. 

 

"OKAY DO YOU WANT PINK OR PEARLY BLUE?" Dara asked.

 

"For what?" 

 

"YOUR PAJAMAS!! THEY BOTH HAVE CUPCAKES ON THEM BY THE WAYS IF THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE!" 

 

Jiyong chuckled to himself quietly. This mission is going to be fun. 

 

_________

 

Dara was happily dreaming about Lee Minho, her so-called boyfriend for now, and laying in her cozy bed when she heard a quiet knock on her door. She groaned and checked what time it was, noticing that it was only four in the morning. She could see her hallway light on from the crack under her door, and assumed that it was Mihyun asking to sleep with her. 

 

"Hey, can I come in?" 

 

A man's voice sounded from outside the door instead, and Dara's heart pounded a little bit faster than usual knowing that it was actually Jiyong. She looked at herself in the vanity mirror, and quickly fixed her hair with her fingers. "Uh, yeah come in.." 

 

The door opened slowly, with Jiyong trying his best not to wake the six year old sleeping across the hall. Dara giggled quietly at the sight of Jiyong, her guard who had looked so cool before with his mohawk and suit, now with tousled hair and blue pajamas with cupcakes on them. Even dressed like that he still looks good. She thought to herself in awe. 

 

"Can I sleep here tonight Park? Your couch has no blankets." Jiyong told her straight forwardly. He smirked at her flushed gaze and she nodded after thinking for a while. 

 

Dara threw a pillow and an extra blanket on the floor next to her own bed. "There, you can sleep here." 

 

Jiyong frowned. She has wood flooring for godsake. That's even worse than a cold couch! "Why can't I sleep on the bed with you?" 

 

"YOU ERT ARE YOU ACTUALLY REALLY A GUARD OR ARE YOU TRYING TO TOUCH ME, HMPH" Dara screamed.

 

<*THROWS PILLOW> 

 

Blink Blink Blink. Jiyong chuckled and went towards Dara's bed anyways. He sat down and watched how Dara's eyes were filled with caution. "Don't worry, I'll be a good boy... just for tonight" He smirked evilly which made the girl back away from him. 

 

"Just stay on your side of the bed....aigoooo...ert...." Dara yawned. She laid there for a couple of minutes, but couldn't get herself to sleep. 

 

"hey... are you awake?" Jiyong murmured. Dara nodded silently in the dark. "go to sleep, or I'll give these pajamas to a thrift shop" 

 

GASP. 

 

"YOU WOULDN'T!!!!" 

 

"yes i would" 

 

"I WILL MAKE YOU SLEEP ON THE FLOOR" 

 

"i will make sure all the criminals in South Korea show up at your apartment and steal your money." 

 

"I HATE YOU" 

 

"i hate your pajamas" 

 

_____________

 

Jiyong managed to get in just a couple hours of sleep before he felt a hand tug on his shoulder. He groaned and turned around, still wondering why he agreed to wear these ridiculous looking pajamas. 

 

"Jiyong,"

 

"Yes Sandara?" 

 

"What can I call you?" 

 

"Your body guard, I guess." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter