Finally Here

Little Ones

Chanyeol was all wide smiles as he unlocked the front door, loud voice breaking the silence as he slipped his shoes off.

"Kyungsoo! I have a surprise for you!" Once Chanyeol's blazer was off he rushed into the kitchen, placing the plastic bags and paper down on the table before he went looking for the older male.

Chanyeol loosened his tie as he climbed the stairs two at a time, not bothering to knock on their bedroom door as he opened it. He closed the door slowly behind himself as his eyes stayed focused on the sleeping form of his mate wrapped up on the bed.

As he got closer, Chanyeol noticed the red cheeks and the soreness around Kyungsoo's eyes, a frown making its way to his face rather quickly. Chanyeol sat on the edge of the bed after he'd placed the medicine bag down on the bed side table and ran his fingers through dark hair, Kyungsoo stirring at the touch and the dip in the bed.

"Kyungsoo, baby, you need to take your medicine" Chanyeol's voice was low, deep and Kyungsoo peeped his eyes open a little, head turning away from the youngers touch.

"...I don't want too" Kyungsoo rolled over so that he was facing away from his mate.

"Why not? If you don't take it you and the cub will get sick" Kyungsoo stiffened up at the words, he already knew Chanyeol would know once he found everything he had dropped outside his office earlier on in the day.

"Why do you even care, go back to your girlfriend" Kyungsoo didn't want to be mad at Chanyeol without knowing what fully happened, but it just came out of him without any thought.

He wanted to believe Tiffany in that nothing happened, that Chanyeol would have a rightful reason for why he was kissing some woman Kyungsoo has never seen before.

"Kyungsoo, I don't have a girlfriend, please take your medicine" Chanyeol manoeuvred Kyungsoo so that he was on his back before hands landed on his upper arms to bring him into a sitting position.

"...You never really wanted me, did you Chanyeol? You don't want a cub either" Kyungsoo lowered his head as he sniffled, arms wrapped around his middle.

Chanyeol stared at the almost crying male with a shocked expression, how could Kyungsoo say something like that, why would Kyungsoo say something like that?

Chanyeol embraced the older, hearing the sob that left him as Kyungsoo's head was brought to rest against his chest, "You're talking a lot of crap, Kyungsoo, what's gotten into you?" Chanyeol cradled Kyungsoo's head close to himself, arm wrapped around his waist hugging him.

Kyungsoo can't stay mad at Chanyeol, no matter how much this is hurting him, he'll always forgive him in the end.

"Ah, Kyungsoo, did you visit my office earlier? I found the papers and your medicine on the floor" Kyungsoo's fingers clutched onto the back of Chanyeol's button up, face burrying in the section between his neck and shoulder.

"...P-please don't leave me" Kyungsoo whispered, pressing himself closer to Chanyeol, "I-I saw you kissing her but I'll forget it, I will! Just don't leave me and my cub" Kyungsoo felt Chanyeol's heartbeat speed up and he cried a little harder at the action.

"Our cub" Chanyeol started, "And there's nothing going on between me and her, she surprised me with that kiss" Chanyeol smoothed out dark hair, Kyungsoo's hot breath fanning out on his neck.

"I put her in her place, I rejected her because I already have the most beautiful mate in the whole world" Kyungsoo felt his lips twitch upwards at the words, hand raising to wipe at his face, "I wouldn't ruin our relationship for anything Kyungsoo, I love you, with all my heart" Chanyeol lifted Kyungsoo's chin up and wet eyes stared at him.

"How long until our cub is born, Kyungsoo, hmm?" Chanyeol pressed a soft kiss to full lips, others landing on Kyungsoo's blushing face afterwards.

"Three months, maybe a bit less" Kyungsoo breathed a sigh of relief, Tiffany was right, he really did have no reason to worry and work himself into this state.

He should believe in Chanyeol more.

"I'm sorry I doubted you Chanyeol, the thought of you wanting someone else just wouldn't go away" Kyungsoo pouted, placing a kiss to Chanyeol's cheek, "Tiffany was right, you really do love me so much"

"Tiffany?"

"The receptionist at the front desk, I had lunch with her today" Kyungsoo watched eyes narrow, "It wasn't planned, she offered me a shoulder to cry on, told me that this was a misunderstanding and that I shouldn't cry over it" Chanyeol let out a little huff, hand slowly moving to cover his mates stomach.

"I should probably take my medicine, it'll be my first time" Kyungsoo reached over for his medicine and opened the already ripped bag, glancing up at Chanyeol, "Have you been going through my medicine?"

"Just to check that what the papers said was true, I can't believe it, we're going to have a cub Kyungsoo!" Chanyeol patted Kyungsoo on the stomach, shaking the older lightly with his free hand as laughter started to emit from them both.

"Yeah! I'm having a cub!" All of the happiness from earlier came rushing back into Kyungsoo, eyes sparkling at the thought of a teeny tiny version of themselves running around. Kyungsoo hummed as he read the information that goes with the medicine, Chanyeol's arms wrapped around him and watching.

"It says I need to eat first, I can't take it on an empty stomach" Kyungsoo moved to stand up, Chanyeol literally dragging him off the bed and still being held in his arms, "It'll have to be something quick, I don't want to make anything and take out will take too long to get here" Chanyeol lifted the shorter off the ground, heaving Kyungsoo up so that he was carrying him bridal style.

"Good thing I brought dinner then isn't it, my surprise for you since I got one from you" Chanyeol carefully walked down the stairs, Kyungsoo looking down them and arms holding on tightly around Chanyeol's neck.

"What did you buy?" Kyungsoo was placed down when they reached the kitchen, curious eyes looking at the bags on the table and even more curious hands going through them, "Chanyeol..."

"I didn't know which ones to get so I got one of each" Kyungsoo bit his lip at the tone of voice, turning around with a smile trying to break out on his face, "Do you think I bought too many? I can always give some to Luhan" Chanyeol stood next to Kyungsoo and took the little glass food jars out of the bags, them clinking as he lined them up neatly on the table.

"Chanyeol, this is baby food" Kyungsoo whined, "I can't eat baby food" 

"That's why I bought this" The last bag on the table was emptied, a food container being offered to Kyungsoo and he could already smell the wonderful scent of the food that laid inside waiting for him. A laugh left him when Chanyeol held up two forks, wiggling his eyebrows as he did so.

"But, Chanyeol, I don't want to share" Kyungsoo ran out of the kitchen, food held tightly in his hands as he sat down on the couch, opening the lid.

"How are you going to eat without this?" Chanyeol waved the forks about in his hands, Kyungsoo pouting because he forgot about that, "One for you and one for me" Chanyeol handed Kyungsoo a fork, settling down next to his mate.

"Are you okay now?" Kyungsoo nodded his head, mouth full so he couldn't talk, "Good, cause I don't want you to be sad, I always want you to be my happy, cute little mate, the mother of my cub" Kyungsoo nudged at Chanyeol's side as the younger forgot about the food and side hugged him.

"Finally, my baby's going to have a baby"

...............................…..….............................................

"Are you ready?" Kyungsoo questioned, gaining the attention of the blond currently laying down on his couch, "For when it wants to come out?" Kyungsoo kneeled down in front of his friend, hands placing themselves on Luhan's shirt covered stomach.

"I'm ready, I don't want to stress myself out thinking about it" Luhan closed his eyes and Kyungsoo pressed his ear to the bump, eyes widening and a smile showing on his face as he felt movement.

"It moved, Luhan" Kyungsoo's voice was pure happiness, hands rubbing over the area.

"Yeah, I know, I can feel it" Luhan creased his eyebrows, he's due any day now and with Kyungsoo currently all over him he'd be lying if he wasn't getting a little agitated.

"Oh! It kicked again!" Kyungsoo giggled as his hands stilled, Luhan groaning as the kicking continued for a few more seconds before stopping, "When will mine kick..." Kyungsoo pouted, finger tapping on the covered skin.

"Kyungsoo" Said male hummed, eyes flicking up to tired ones, "Kyungsoo, I'm sorry but you're annoying me and you've made the cub start moving around a lot" Luhan whined, shifting himself to try and sit up.

"It won't stop and it's painful" Luhan whimpered and he breathed in deeply, trying to ease the pain away, "Kyungsoo, where's Baekhyun?" 

"He's in the kitchen, should I get him for you?" Kyungsoo creased his eyebrows and brushed his fingers through the olders hair in an attempt to calm him, "Should I call Sehun as well?" Kyungsoo spoke quietly, Luhan nodding his head at the words.

"Yes, please" 

Kyungsoo left quickly, Luhan watching him go and leaning back on the couch. He signed, Kyungsoo had triggered the little one inside him to start up, he knew he was going to drop today.

Luhan knows what to do, the doctor had told him many times about what to do when he goes into labour. So he turned, claws digging into the cushions of the couch and tail swishing about behind himself as he waited for Kyungsoo to come back with Baekhyun so they could go.

"Luhan!" Baekhyun literally shouted once he caught sight of the ocelot, "Sehun will be here soon and he'll take you to the hospital, okay? Just relax and stay calm" Baekhyun kneeled down in front of the animal and took to soft fur.

"You'll soon be able to see your cub Luhan" Baekhyun kissed the top of Luhan's head, between his turned back ears as he ran his hand over his side, "Sehun's coming for you, just wait a little bit so he can take care of you"

...............................…..….............................................

Sehun heaved the limp body of Luhan out of the back of his car, his mate having gone into labour a little while ago and turning soon after, ready for the birth of their cub. Luhan was placid in his hold, head draping over his arm as he carried the ocelot towards the hospital quickly.

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun trailed behind him, worry etched onto the older of the two's faces while Kyungsoo had a glint in his eyes, excited for the new arrival.

Stepping inside Sehun gained a lot of eyes on him, on Luhan. Most people come in contact with animals on a daily basis but still, Sehun understands the need to have a second look when one shows up.

"He's gone into labour" Sehun told the lady behind the desk, shifting Luhan in his hold and gaining a pained whimper in response, "He needs to be seen right away!" 

"I'll call for the specialist" Sehun fidgeted on the spot, shifting from one foot to the other. The lady was on the phone, Sehun not really paying attention to what she was saying but rather on the whines of discomfort leaving the one in his arms.

They stayed for the desk for a few minutes till a small group of people made their way over towards him, ushering him down the hallway with hands on his shoulders, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo left behind at the front desk.

Sehun held Luhan close to himself, heart pounding in his chest as the moments finally come, it's finally here. 

...............................…..….............................................

Luhan woke up and found himself in a quiet room, he'd changed back not entirely sure when he did so and lifting a hand to touch his stomach, his eyes widened as his bump had disappeared.

Realisation hit him when fingers brushed at his fringe, eyes darting over towards the owner of them. Sehun stood there and Luhan doesn't know how he missed him, how he hadn't noticed his mates presence when he woke up. 

"Hey, we've been waiting for you to wake up" Luhan's eyes trailed down from Sehun's and landed on the bundle in his arms, eyes widening and mouth forming a little circle, "She's perfect Luhan, just like you" 

"A-a girl?" Luhan's voice trembled as he spoke, arms reaching out for his cub, "Sehun, give her to me" Sehun complied, smiling at Luhan's forwardness, his protective nature clearly setting in more now the cub had entered the world.

Luhan had no words when he saw the small bundle of fur, the closed eyes and tiny nose. The cub was asleep, curled up and not making a fuss unlike earlier.

She had kicked and scratched so much Luhan really felt like crying.

"The doctor said she'll turn once she opens her eyes in just over two weeks, you did so well during this whole process, Luhan" Sehun leaned forward and kissed Luhan on the cheek, the blonds eyes still focused on the cub in his arms, "I'm so incredibly proud of you, we all are" 

...............................…..….............................................

Luhan was asleep when everyone pilled in the hospital room he was staying in, Sehun shushing them as to not wake the blond up. Luhan still had the cub in his arms, the male completely still apart from the up and down of his chest.

"Oh my god!" Kyungsoo tried to contain his squeal, "If that isn't the cutest cub ever!" The dark haired male bounced on the spot slightly, hand holding onto Chanyeol's tightly.

"Luhan's cub won't be the cutest for long, just wait for ours to come out" Chanyeol's eyes followed the form of the second oldest in the room, grabby hands reaching out and taking the cub from Luhan's hold.

Zitao stared down at the newborn, fingers brushing down the side of her face and enticing a whine from the cub.

"You know, the last time I held a cub this small was when mother had you, Baekhyun" Zitao smiled in the direction of said male, gaining one back, "I genuinely thought I was going to drop you" Zitao laughed, Baekhyun pouting at the words.

"But you'd never drop a cub on the floor, would you Zitao?" Kris spoke and his mates eyes shot up to meet with his own.

"Of course not! You be quiet!" Zitao huffed, turning away from the taller male and cooing down at the ocelot, "For that I'm not going to let you hold her" 

"I was just joking, c'mon Zitao, let me hold the cub" Kris held his hands out ready for the cub to be given to him, "Kitty cat~" Fingers wiggled and Zitao let out a huff as he handed over the newborn, eyebrows creased as he was no longer the one holding the cub.

"She's a girl" Sehun spoke and Kris' eyes flicked up at said male for a split second before going back down to the cub, it looking even smaller in the largers arms.

"A girl, huh"

"She's gorgeous, Sehun" Zitao moved his finger about under the sleeping ocelots chin, gaining no response except a low whine, "Luhannie did such a good job with her, she's finally here"

"Yeah! Chanyeol, look!" Kyungsoo dragged Chanyeol to the other side of the room where the cub was, "She's so cute!" Kyungsoo bit on his lip as his fingers gripped onto the tallers arm, eyes focused on the closed ones of the cub.

Kyungsoo's going to see how well Luhan and Sehun do with their cub in the weeks leading up to his being born and he doesn't think he can possibly get much happier, the smile on Chanyeol's face just as big, if not bigger than his own.

And Kyungsoo can't wait for his and Chanyeol's cub to be born.

...............................…..….............................................

This is part one of two hopefully, I don't intended to drag this out for much longer and I'm sorry for such a late update, I decided to update this section as its been written for ages and yeah, rather this than nothing right^^

Luhan's cub (kitten! I didn't change it incase it gets confusing) came out as an ocelot and will stay an ocelot until she opens her eyes, then she will be able to change into a human baby~ 

I have to figure out what I'm doing for Kyungsoo so please be patient, college is giving me a lot of work already and even at weekends I'll be catching up so...I don't know when I'll be able to write and update.

This was a long authors note, hope you remember this fic and I will work hard to finish this fic and do my best at college :) Bye!

PrettyDeadRose11