Unexpected

Little Ones

Kyungsoo closed his eyes and crossed his arms as the male in front of him spoke what seemed like a hundred words a second, Baekhyun just wouldn't shut up.

"And then I was like 'What do you mean I can't have that one? That's the one I want!' Rude isn't it" Kyungsoo nodded, eyes rolling as he didn't really care much but Baekhyun didn't seem to get it.

"Baekhyun, listen to me for a second" Kyungsoo had enough, his words making the brunet quiet down, he had decided to just say it, "I can carry so me and Chanyeol are trying for a cub at the moment" Baekhyun was quiet like he expected the older male to be once he'd heard the news.

"...You can carry? Really?" Baekhyun spoke quietly, as if he was still processing the information, "Like a girl?" 

"Yes, like a girl" Kyungsoo watched eyebrows crease and eyes get sad, he knew Baekhyun would be quiet at first but then he thought his friend would get all excited and start rambling on about whether it will be a boy or a girl, a jaguar or lion.

But he didn't, Baekhyun didn't say anything after his two short sentences, instead he stood up from the the dinning table they were sitting at and proceeded to put his jacket on. Finally Baekhyun spoke but it was just a goodbye, the older male saying that he had to go.

Kyungsoo frowned at what had just happened, was Baekhyun not happy for him? Or was he not happy with the idea of the two of them trying for a cub? Kyungsoo doesn't know.

...............................…..….............................................

Luhan's reaction on the other hand was exactly like Kyungsoo had planned it in his head. The older had all but squealed down the phone when he told him that he and Chanyeol were trying for a cub.

Luhan sounded so excited and this made Kyungsoo even more exciting, the older blond acting as if he had just been told by the doctor that he was the one that could have a cub and not Kyungsoo.

Even though Kyungsoo doesn't know yet, he might be carrying right now but then again, he might not be. Time will tell but more importantly, so will the doctors appointment that he has tomorrow.

"I'm so happy for you, Kyungsoo!" Kyungsoo could hear a little bit of sadness in Luhan's voice, amongst the cheerful tone, it nearly whiny and it did actually make his heart tinge a little with pain, "But it's okay, I can't wait to see the little cub when you have one" Luhan's voice had picked up but Kyungsoo could still detect the sadness.

Luhan was obviously thinking about how different things would be if he was just like him, if he could carry.

"Luhan" Said male hummed down the phone, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, you just got me thinking" So Kyungsoo was right, he'd made Luhan think about the impossible, well for him anyway, "I've been spacing out a lot recently and to be honest, I'm a little scared" Luhan's tone of voice was hushed.

"I haven't told Sehun but I almost fell down the other day, my head kept spinning so much and I nearly cried" Kyungsoo creased his eyebrows while hearing this, forget the happy news about cubs, what Luhan had just told him was so much more important.

"Luhan, what are you doing right now?"

"Just watching telly, I wasn't feeling too good but then you called with some really great news Kyungsoo, but when I speak it feels like I'm going to be sick" Kyungsoo closed his eyes and scrunched up his face at the words.

"Okay, I'm gonna come round, to make sure you're okay" Before Luhan had the chance to reply, Kyungsoo had hung up and was getting ready to leave the house to go to Luhan's.

Kyungsoo drove to the olders house with a head full of worries for his friend, Luhan was never ill, he may look like the kind to get sick and need looking after but he's not. Luhan is so strong for such a small female that is surrounded by all these larger cats all the time.

He pulled into the drive, took out his keys from the car and went through them, finding the correct one that would open Luhan's front door. He had one for Jongin and Baekhyun's house as well, just in case a situation like this occurs.

"Hey, Luhan! I'm here!" Kyungsoo slipped his shoes off by the front door, hearing the blond shout back at him from what sounded like to be the living room.

"Don't shout! Or you can leave, Kyungsoo!" Kyungsoo made his way to the room the other was in, feeling bad that he'd shouted when he could have looked first. It wouldn't exactly be hard to find Luhan.

"Oh, I think we should call Sehun and tell him to come home" Luhan pouted, shaking his head at this, "Luhan, don't be stubborn, you know how nice it is to be held by a dominant male, you'll feel so much better with Sehun here"

"But he's at work" Luhan whined, "I can't interrupt him while he's working, I'll be fine" Luhan's eyes spaced out a little and when Kyungsoo noticed this his heartbeat went like crazy.

"Luhan!" 

"Don't shout at me!" Luhan bit his lips as the tears started pooling in his eyes, "I-I think there's something wrong with me and I'm scared, Kyungsoo...tell me what to do..." The tears fell and Luhan hiccuped.

"Oh, Luhan" Kyungsoo wrapped his arms around the now crying male, Luhan wasn't a loud crier but that didn't make it any less heart wrenching, "I need to call Sehun for you" Luhan didn't protest when Kyungsoo took out his phone, pressing the right buttons and dialling Sehun's number.

"Hey, baby" 

"Sehun, Luhan's not too well and you need to come home straight away, he needs to talk with you" Kyungsoo patted said male on the back, hand going in a rubbing motion as well.

"What's wrong with him?" Sehun sounded worried and he had every right to be, his mate, his loved one wasn't feeling their best and he wanted to know why.

"W-we don't know, he said he nearly fell down a few days ago and his eyes go all spacey all of a sudden, just hurry back" Kyungsoo hung up the phone when the line went dead, guessing that Sehun was making a mad dash out of his office right at this moment.

By the time Sehun arrived home, Luhan had fallen asleep with some reassurance from Kyungsoo that the pain would hurt less if he wasn't thinking about it.

"I thought something was wrong but he didn't say anything so I thought it would be okay" Sehun sighed as he lifted the sleeping male up off the couch and into his arms, "He doesn't ever get sick so I'm really worried" Sehun sat down on the couch, Luhan sitting on his lap sideways and still fast asleep.

Sehun creased his eyebrows as he held his mate closer to himself, arms tightening around the blond, "I'll take him to the doctors tomorrow, thanks for looking after him, Kyungsoo" Sehun shifted his position as he spoke, the movement causing the male he was holding to stir.

Luhan blinked his eyes open, sitting up and looking around himself. Kyungsoo was staring at him with worry in his large eyes and he looked away to glance back at the one he was sitting on.

"Sehun" Luhan whined, eyes closing, "You didn't need to come home, I'm fine and I don't feel sick anymore" Luhan stood up from his warm seat that was Sehun's lap and frowned, he didn't need looking after as much as everyone thought he did, at least not anymore.

"Luhan" Sehun stood up as well, Kyungsoo watching the scene, "I'm taking you to the doctors tomorrow to find out what's wrong with you" Luhan shook his head, he didn't need to go because there was nothing wrong with him.

"I'm fine! Why don't you believe me?!" Luhan shouted and pushed Sehun away from himself, two pairs of eyes staring at him with shock, "I'm not a baby that needs taking care of!" Luhan scrunched up his nose as he turned to walk away from the two.

Kyungsoo gave a side glance to Sehun, thinking that there must be something really wrong with Luhan because the older never shouts like he just did.

It put him on edge and Kyungsoo could tell that it did the same to Sehun.

"Luhan, mind the door" Sehun's voice was full of worry as he warned Luhan, the older scowling before turning around to face him, the warning not being taken notice off as he half walked into the door.

"Luhan! Be careful!" Sehun rushed over to the fallen male and helped him up from the floor, wide eyes staring up at him, "Please be more careful Luhan, you're making me worry"

"I'm not doing it on purpose" Luhan shook his head, "I can't help it, I don't want to make you worry Sehun, I'm sorry" Luhan pouted as arms went around him, his own going around Sehun as well.

"Go to the doctors, please" Sehun felt fingers clutch onto the back of his shirt, "They can make you feel better again, everything will be okay" Sehun whispered quietly into the shorters ear.

"...O-okay, I'll go so you won't worry about me anymore"

...............................…..….............................................

The next day came quicker than Luhan would have liked it and his nervousness made him fidget on the chair within the doctors office. As much as Sehun would have liked to come today, he couldn't, his boss wouldn't let him as he had an important meeting scheduled.

But luckily Kyungsoo had his own appointment and Luhan was tagging along. Luhan felt somewhat happy that Sehun couldn't come because if it was something like the stomach flu then he'd feel bad for making him miss a day at work.

But if it was something more serious then Luhan wanted Sehun right beside him immediately, but it seems Kyungsoo will have to do for now.

"Well, all the tests we've done have all led to one conclusion" Kyungsoo sat on the edge of his seat, he'd asked the doctor if he could see if he was pregnant, it's only been a few weeks since they'd started trying but he was hoping it would be a yes this early on.

"I'm sorry, but it seems like you're not pregnant, best keep trying" The doctor smiled a little at his clearly disappointed patient, "Good luck in the future but on the other hand it seems that your friend here is expecting, congratulations!" Kyungsoo's eyes widened and he felt a hand wrap around his wrist harshly.

"He is?!" 

"Yes, Luhan here is about a month into carrying" The doctor landed a hand on said males shoulder, patting it, "The reason you've been feeling the way you have is because you haven't been taking anything" The hand left and the doctor went to sit behind his desk, the papers that were in his hand being laid out on the polished wood.

"Pregnancy in submissive males is a whole lot different than that of submissive females, there is more pain and the symptoms are felt more. That's why medicine needs to be taken as soon as possible or just like you Luhan, they'll start to go down the route of being very unhealthy" The doctor nodded, smiling down at his papers before clasping his hands together on top of them.

"And that's a very bad thing for both mother and the unborn cub" 

"I-I can't be, but I'm a boy!" Luhan snapped out of his little trance and shook Kyungsoo's wrist that he still had his strong grip on, "I don't want a cub!" Kyungsoo's face fell as he took in the look on Luhan's, frightened eyes threatening to spill tears down his pale cheeks.

How could Luhan not want a cub, it was Kyungsoo's greatest wish and he felt like crying as well because the older was in the situation he so desperately wanted to be in.

"You have a mate, right?" Luhan nodded at the doctors question, "Well then, I suggest you talk with him about what you'll do as a pair. Don't make all these decisions by yourself, this is very important" 

"He's right Luhan, this is great news so you shouldn't be upset, Sehun will be so happy" Kyungsoo threaded his fingers through the blond locks at the back of Luhan's head, "I wish I was pregnant..." Kyungsoo whispered the last part, sure that Luhan didn't hear it over the crying he was doing.

Like said before, Luhan wasn't a loud crier but the tears didn't seem to stop this time and the longer the tears fell, the more noise the male made. Sobs leaving him as well as hiccups, head burried in his hands which was placed on his legs, body bent forward.

"C'mon Luhan, why are you so upset?" Kyungsoo creased his eyebrows at the reaction produced based on the news that his friend was carrying, "I don't understand" Kyungsoo looked at the doctor who smiled sadly.

"Here's a list of everything he needs, take it to the front desk and they'll get them for you" Kyungsoo took the prescription paper from the doctor, "If he and his partner decide they do not want to go any further with the pregnancy, they will have to be quick about it since he's one of the smaller cats" The doctor stood up to hold open the door for his two patients.

"The smaller the cat breed, the less time they will spend being pregnant. An animal carrying does not need nine months like a non animal, for Luhan it will be about two and a half months before the cub will want to come out"  

"W-what! T-that means I'm nearly halfway through!" Luhan was quick out the door, rushing his way down the hallway and wanting to leave the clinic as soon as possible.

Kyungsoo quickly thanked the doctor and hurried off after the older male who was in a clear panic mode. Luhan threw himself down on the seats in the waiting area, Kyungsoo taking this as his opportunity to hand the prescription paper to the receptionist.

Kyungsoo looked back at Luhan and he wanted so badly to switch places with him, but he can't and he knows that it's hurting the both of them.

...............................…..….............................................

"Luhan, you have to get out of the car" They were currently parked in the driveway of said males house, Luhan not wanting to get out and he hadn't even undone his seatbelt yet, "You have to take your medicine then go to bed, sleep will make you feel better"

"Will it Kyungsoo, will it really" Luhan tightened his grip on the paper bag on his lap, lips formed in a pout, "Am I going to wake up and not be carrying? I think not" Luhan sniffled, he really didn't want to believe it.

"Luhan, stop acting like this is a bad thing, having a cub is wonderful and amazing and you should be happy because I so badly want to have one myself!" Kyungsoo swung open the car door and slammed it shut after himself, leaving Luhan behind in the car to wince at the sound the action had created.

Kyungsoo unlocked the front door and stepped inside the house, not bothering to close the door behind himself. He knew Luhan would soon follow. He was right and as he sat down on the couch he spotted Luhan slowly make his way into the living room, paper bag clutched tight to his chest.

"Kyungsoo...I didn't mean to make you angry, I'm sorry" Kyungsoo sighed and he focused his gaze on the coffee table, "But I didn't even know this could happen, you're trying for a cub Kyungsoo and I just kinda got lumped with one, there's a difference so I'm allowed to be upset, okay" Luhan sat down next to his friend.

"I don't even know what to do..." Luhan sank into the couch, slouching, "Can I really look after a cub? I don't know..." 

"You won't be looking after it by yourself, you have Sehun and I think you two will raise the most perfect cub together" Luhan looked up at Kyungsoo, mouth parted in a little circle at the words.

"...You think so?" Kyungsoo nodded, hand reaching out for the olders and giving it a big squeeze of reassurance. Luhan had red eyes from all the crying he had done but Kyungsoo could see the slight happiness starting to appear in them, he was starting to realise that maybe having a cub is not such a bad thing.

And it's not, it's wonderful and Kyungsoo is happy for Luhan.

...............................…..….............................................

Luhan sat at the dinning table, Kyungsoo had left but not before he made sure the older had taken his medicine. He was currently writing on a piece of paper, then he would go straight to bed, his eyes feeling heavy even though it was only early evening.

He felt like he just couldn't tell Sehun face to face that he was carrying, that he'd come to the decision all by himself that he wanted to keep the cub and raise it together so he was writing it all down. The note was left at the table, Sehun would see it when he entered the kitchen and Luhan quickly rushed off to bed.

He was embarrassed and the quicker he fell asleep, the quicker he would forget about writing all those things in the rather long note he'd left for his younger mate.

Sehun entered the quiet house a few hours later, eyebrows creasing at the still atmosphere and wondering where the shorter male was. Then he realised that maybe he still wasn't feeling all too good, the trip to the doctors tiring him out.

Ah, yes, Luhan went to the doctors today with Kyungsoo and before Sehun could find the blond and ask how things went, he decided that it would be best if he had something to drink quickly.

When entering the kitchen, Sehun noticed the pen and paper on the table, the sheet folded in half with his name written on it. For a second he was confused, if Luhan was in the house like he thought he was, expected him to be, then why did he need to leave a note for him?

He picked it up and unfolded the paper, the quicker he read it, the quicker he would understand what was going on. Sehun's eyes looked at the words written neatly on the lines, sitting himself down at the table as his eyes continued to go over the writing.

'Sehun, I went to the doctors today and the reason I've been so ill is because I'm carrying. It's harder for a boy to carry than a girl, that's why it's better to find out as soon as possible so that the pain can be fixed with medicine.

The doctor said I'm about a month into it, maybe six or so weeks to go and although I'm scared and reacted badly at first, I want to keep our cub and I hope you do too. 

Kyungsoo's not pregnant and I hope he soon becomes like me, I'm starting to realise how wonderful this is for us even though it wasn't planned. Please believe me when I say I had no idea this could happen, I didn't know I was able to carry.

I really hope you'll accept this unexpected outcome and support me, otherwise I don't think I'll be able to do this by myself. I've gone to bed if you're wondering where I am, my medicine is on the table, can you bring them up for me please when you go to bed, thanks'

Sehun had a wide smile on his face as he grabbed ahold of the paper bag containing the medicine for Luhan, hands opening it and looking inside. Luhan's not lying, this isn't a joke and he's really carrying their cub.

With the bag in one hand and a glass of water in the other, Sehun made his way to the bedroom taking two stairs at a time. He needed to see Luhan, reassure him that there was nothing in this world that was going to separate them, the very least being a cub that they had created together out of their love for one another.

Just when Sehun thought he couldn't love the older anymore than he already does, this happens and he falls even deeper for the blond.

Sehun slowly pushed the bedroom door open, peeping inside and seeing the familiar shape underneath the covers. He placed the bag down on the night stand along with the glass and climbed into the bed fully clothed.

Luhan was facing him, hands curled up underneath his chin and eyebrows slightly creased as if he was having a bad dream, not a nightmare but not one filled with happiness either. So Sehun decided to wake him up, he didn't want Luhan to dwell on this anymore than need be.

"Luhan, wake up" Sehun's voice was gentle and he watched Luhan's eyes open a little before closing again, a content hum leaving the blond as he tried to drift back off to sleep, "Luhan, baby, we need to talk" Sehun watched cheeks tinge with pink and Luhan bit at his bottom lip.

"I don't know why you'd think I wouldn't want this little cub with you, I do Luhan and even though this is really sudden, I'm so happy that we can do this" Luhan still had his eyes closed but Sehun could tell he wasn't asleep.

"This is amazing Luhan, a little cub that we made from our love for one another" Sehun placed a hand on the olders hip, fingers lifting up the shirt he was wearing, "I love you so much Luhan, I'll always be there for you and for our little cub as well" Sehun heard a sniffle and felt Luhan flinch when his hand touched his bare stomach.

"Y-your hand is cold" Luhan gently wrapped his fingers around the youngers wrist and brought his hand away, letting his own cover his stomach afterwards.

"Luhan, did you cry today?" Said male nodded his head at the question, "How much did you cry?" Sehun already knew the answer, Luhan's eyes and cheeks red from all the tears he had cried earlier.

"A lot, I gave myself a headache..." Luhan glanced up, noticing the smile on Sehun's lips, "Sehun...is this really okay?" 

"Yeah, we'll have our own little family just like Baekhyun and Jongin, Minseok and Jongdae are so cute but I bet our cub will be even cuter" Sehun placed his hand over Luhan's and kissed his forehead.

"But it's happening so fast...I'm scared" Sehun sighed, lips brushing against the olders to reassure him that everything was going to be okay, "I've got about six weeks left..." Sehun didn't let anymore words leave the olders lips as he covered them once again with his own.

"Shh, don't worry, I'll sort everything out Luhan, I promise"

...............................…..….............................................

"Kyungsoo, stop staring at me like that" From the second Chanyeol had gotten home, Kyungsoo hadn't stopped glaring at the taller, lips forever formed in a pout, "Just tell me what I did wrong so I can fix it, I don't want you glaring holes into me anymore"

"I went to the doctors today" Kyungsoo sat down on the couch, Chanyeol taking a seat next to him and gaining a sharp glare in response.

"Y-yeah? And what did they say?" Chanyeol laid his arm over the dark haired males shoulders, breathing a sigh of relief as he wasn't shouted at and pushed away.

"The doctor said that I wasn't pregnant...Chanyeol! You didn't do it good enough!" The pushing came and Kyungsoo stood up, only for him to be shoved back down onto the couch.

"Chanyeol!" Kyungsoo struggled against the fingers wrapped around his wrists, stopping him from getting up. Said male hovered over him, his knee between Kyungsoo's two and face leaning down closer to his mates.

"Didn't you say you didn't think you were going to get pregnant? Why are you so surprised when you guessed correctly?"

"I do want to be pregnant! But I also want to have rough like last time, I just thought that you wouldn't do it that way knowing that I'm carrying our cub" The grip loosened but Kyungsoo kept his arms in the same position, Chanyeol pressing himself down on him.

"We'll do it whichever way you want to do it, fast or slow, it's up to you to tell me how you want it"

"I want it so I will get pregnant" Kyungsoo pouted, "It's not fair Chanyeol, Luhan's going to have a cub soon" Kyungsoo whined, back arching a little to press himself more against the younger.

"Luhan's carrying?" Chanyeol asked surprised, he didn't expect that and he suspects that Kyungsoo and the blond didn't either.

"Yeah, the doctor said he's about a month in and only like one and a half to go" Kyungsoo covered his face with his now free hands, them going up and fingers threading through his fringe, pushing it back, "I shouldn't be but I'm kinda jealous of him" Chanyeol rested his elbows next to Kyungsoo's head in response.

"Don't worry, let's just keep trying, you'll get pregnant in no time" Chanyeol lifted himself up and one of his hands went to his mates trousers, fingers undoing the button and the zipper. Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow at the large hand on him, trousers slowly making their way down his legs.

"Are we gonna do it right now?"

"Yeah, is that okay?" Chanyeol kneeled back, Kyungsoo's legs in the air and trousers finally coming all the way off. He took ahold of the olders bare legs and placed one on each of his shoulders, Kyungsoo's hands on his thighs and no longer on his face.

"On the couch, really?" Chanyeol nodded, in the process of getting rid of his own trousers, Kyungsoo's legs tightening around his neck, toes touching behind Chanyeol's neck and his knees touching in front of his face, "Fine, but you'll be the one cleaning up if we make a mess" 

Chanyeol didn't say anything to this, he just plastered a grin on his face and grabbed ahold of his mates thighs, pulling his legs apart and shuffling forward more, Kyungsoo's legs falling to the sides and the back of his knees being caught by strong arms.

Kyungsoo wanted a cub, there's no doubting that, but at moments like this, there's a part of him that never wants to get pregnant just so he can do the dirty with Chanyeol over and over again.

Selfish? Maybe, but he knows that it will be hard to get Chanyeol to do it with him when it is confirmed that he's carrying so Kyungsoo's going to get it while he can.

And with that look on Chanyeol's face, Kyungsoo knows the youngers enjoying it just as much as he is.

...............................…..….............................................

Baekhyun stood with his hands on his hips, eyes staring at the twins who were play fighting on the carpet of the living room. He should probably tell them off but the words just wouldn't come out so he ended up standing and staring as they continued to pretend to kill each other.

"Umma!" Baekhyun stumbled back a bit when a force ran into his leg, large wild eyes staring up at him. Minseok's tail swished behind him, front legs wrapped around Baekhyun's leg with claws sinking into the material of his jeans, jaws opening and little teeth chomping down as well.

"Minseok!" Baekhyun found his voice, leg lifting off the floor and the cub hanging onto him, voicing out how he felt about the sudden lift in the form of growls, "Don't bite me!" Baekhyun shook his leg a little, arms out beside himself as he was quickly losing his balance.

Baekhyun fell down, arm hitting the arm of the couch and he gasped at the contact, back hitting the floor and it knocking the air out of him. He groaned and closed his eyes, feeling little paws tread over him and a wet nose on his own.

"Umma, are you okay?" Jongdae settled himself down on the eldests chest, paw swatting lightly at Baekhyun's cheek, "Umma?" Jongdae's voice sounded panicky, paw hitting down harder to get his care giver to say something to him.

"Y-yeah, Jongdae, get off me" The four year old did what he was told, Minseok sitting by Baekhyun's feet and staring at the two of them with his head tilted to the side, "Go to bed, both of you" 

"But, umma!"

"No, go to bed, I don't want to deal with you two at the moment" Baekhyun heard the whining and listened to the footsteps going up the stairs, indicating that they were doing what they were told.

Baekhyun frowned and he let the tears out, them flowing fast down the sides of his face. He slowly sat up, whimpering at the shooting pain, this wasn't right.

Carefully lifting himself up onto the couch, he brought a shaky hand to his arm, the one that had made contact with the couch as he fell down. A sob left him at the touch and he just knew he'd hurt himself really badly.

Time to call Jongin and figure something out.

Baekhyun breathed in deeply, looking down at his arm and seeing that it was exactly how it should look, a thought crossing his mind that maybe he'd only bruised it badly. Either way, he needed to be checked.

Baekhyun stood up and walked into the kitchen, opening the freezer and getting out a pack of frozen peas to wrap up in a towel before he could press it to his arm. After he'd done this he placed the home phone down on the table and dialled Jongin's number.

It took a few more rings than usual for the younger to pick up and just the sound of his voice at a time like this had Baekhyun closing his eyes, the bag of peas on his arm which was resting on the table almost forgotten.

"Hey Baek, what did you want, I'm really busy at the moment" 

"Ahh, Jongin, the boys were playing rough and I fell down and hit my arm on the end of the couch and it really hurts. I hope it's not broken but I need to go to the hospital" The line went silent for a few seconds and all that was heard was a lone sniffle, courtesy of Baekhyun.

"I'll be right home, be ready to go once I arrive"

"What about Minseok and Jongdae?" Baekhyun managed to say this before Jongin ended the call, they couldn't leave two four year olds home all by themselves, who knows how long they will be at the hospital.

"Call Chanyeol or Luhan, even your parents, I don't care! Just be ready to go!" The line went silent and Baekhyun bit his lip as he brought the phone down in front of himself and thought for a second.

Who would be the best to call? Baekhyun decided to go with his parents, they'd look after the children without any excuses and they'd be round in the blink of an eye.

So Baekhyun dialled his parents number and waited until the phone was picked up. He didn't think they were going to answer it but he wasn't going to put the phone down until he got an answer.

"Hello?" A voice sounded at the other end and Baekhyun quickly got his words out.

"Umma, I need you to look after the twins, I hurt my arm and Jongin's going to take me to the hospital" 

"Okay, don't worry Baek, I'll come round right now, are you and Jongin leaving right now?" Zitao's voice was calm and this in effect had Baekhyun feeling a whole lot calmer as well.

"He's on his way home, we're gonna leave when he gets here and I have to be ready so I should go" Baekhyun waited for the older male to speak, both saying their goodbyes.

Baekhyun put the phone down on the table and carefully lifted the peas off his arm, standing up to go put his shoes on, Jongin said to be ready so he was going to be ready.

Baekhyun hopes he didn't hurt his arm too bad, he hopes it's all just bruising.

...............................…..….............................................

Yooo! Second part! Did you expect Luhan to be the one carrying and Kyungsoo not just yet??? I switched it up and what happened with Baek at the end, I dunno why but the characters in my fics seem to always get hurt at some point hehe.

And ocelots are only pregnant for around two and a half months so that's why Luhan's time is so short, I'm going based on the animals. It'll be like in Heliotrope, when the cub needs to come out Luhan will change into his animal form and do it that way :)

I made Luhan really emotional here :/ I don't think there's anything else to explain so goodbye *waves* till next time~

PrettyDeadRose11