Final

Time To Love

chapter one ; time to love

28k6flk.jpg

And once you lose yourself, you have two choices: find the person you used to be; or lose that person completely. The sun won’t shine forever, but as long as we’re here we might as well shine together. Most of the time, we can’t tell what’s wrong with somebody by just looking at them. After all, they can look perfectly fine on the outside, while their insides tell us a whole different story. Everyone says love hurts, but that is not true. loneliness hurts. rejection hurts. but love doesn’t. There’s nothing a girl wants more than something she can’t have. Obstacles are put in our way to see if what we want is worth fighting for. People ask me why it’s so hard to trust people, & i ask them why is it so hard to keep a promise. Love is a deadly feeling; it gives you passion, but jealousy. it gives you sorrow, but happiness. it gives you, it makes you, and it breaks you. I want to be the girl that changed everything. The girl that made a difference. The girl that gave you a story to tell.

A sigh escaped the blonde's lips as he stared at the picture of him and his ex-lover, Rae Ki. He doesn't know but after their break up, he feels so empty. At the first few weeks of their separation, he feels completely fine. But during those times, he feels lonely. Questions filled up his mind - Separation should be livable, isn't it? But why? Why does he needs to suffer like this? "Sehun-ah, let's go and eat now." His friend, Suho, called him out in his soft voice. The blonde shifted his gaze to the side before nodding, "Okay." The older hesitated to close the door but, he decided to do so. As soon the blonde heard the door shut, he stood up then walked near the window - Looking up at the sky, it was filled with bright small stars. "I hope you could watch this, here, right beside me." He silently mumbled to his self as tears slowly drift down his cheeks, staining the white shirt he was wearing. The memories of them together started to flood through his mind, he fall down onto his knees, sobbing. Finally, he could admit to his self - He's still in love with her. He still love her, and always will.

On the other side, Rae Ki was inside her room, sitting by the window, looking out at the sky with tears rolling down her cheeks. After their break up, she didn't stopped crying, not even a single second. For the passed few weeks, she lose few pounds. The reason? She always refused to eat, if she would, that would be only breakfast or dinner. "Rae Ki-ah." Hye Hee, her bestfriend, called her out as she entered her room. The ebony haired girl looked at her with her red and puffy eyes, for her best friend, it breaks her heart seeing her best friend suffering like this. Rae Ki hugged her knees as she nuzzled her face close to it, seems like tears won't stop from falling. "Sehun-ah.. come back.." She mumbled repeatedly, her voice cracking as she said those words. After all those things that had happened to her because of that guy - She couldn't deny the fact that she was still in love with him, always will.

The 11 boys decided to take Sehun to a club, they thought that clubbing would make him forget about his problem but it came out the opposite they had thought - Sehun, being the badass he is, had started with some random guy at the club. The others pulled him away and the others, talked to the guys. "What the hell, Oh Sehun?! You're old enough to know what's right or wrong!" Luhan angrily shouted him, the younger rolled his eyes before answering. "So? It's my fault?" He asked in a sarcastic tone, that made the older's blood boil. "You're the one who started it!" He shouted angrily, referring to the fight. "In the first place, it's all your fault. If you had not brought me here, then, there won't be any fight." He said before standing up and left the club, walking back to their dorm through the streets of Seoul.

A small smile escaped Rae Ki's lips as her best friend gave her a makeover, actually, she was look even more better than before - She also looks mature.  "You look lovely." Her mother chirped as soon she saw her daughter, she flashed a smile at her then nodded. "Thanks mom." Then, the door suddenly opened, reaveling her brother - Suho. "You guys definitely need to talk." Even though she knew what her brother exactly talking about, she shook her head. "There's a right time, I know that." She said before leaving and walked out of their house through the streets. 

As the both of them were walking, Rae Ki lifted her gaze and looked around. There were only few people, maybe around 10. But when as she was walking through an alley, a guy was on her opposite direction and that guy was Sehun. Him, on the other side, also saw her. They stared at each other, straight in the eyes. It's like time had slowed down, they were intently staring at each other. The same question ran through their mind - Should they talk or just leave? But they had already decided, with that, the sound of heels clicking on the ground was heard - They were walking on the opposite direction, passing by each other. For them, maybe it was just not the right. They don't have the thought that they weren't meant to be or so, they knew that there was a reason behind this. 'Never forget you, I'll remember you, I remember only you.' They said in their mind. 

There are some things that would end the way we wanted it to, but don't blame anyone, there's always a reason behind those things. Maybe there's a right time that those things you want to happen, you just have to wait for it.

AUTHOR'S NOTES; Hey guys, did you like it? I hope so :3 sorry for the lame ending and grammar errors, english is not my first language. Should I make a sequel? Well, it would base on your decision. That's all. <3

» layout credit