Chapter 2

Enemy? Friend? Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the day where the CEO of Big Hit Entertainment, is going to intro you to the idols in the company.

You are 5 minutes late as you got some practices last night and now you are in the CEO's room. Hearing all the nagging and rule from him until Jokwon enter the room.

"CE-- Oh? Lime, what are you doing here?"

"Ah Jokwon, just in time. I want to intro you our new trainee, Choi Lime."

"Yeah, i kno-- WHAT? You got to be kidding me.."

"It seem like two of you know each other. So that mean Jokwon, you are going to be her sunbae arraseo? Go and intro her to the others especially the Bangtan kids."

"Nae! Let's go Lime!"

"Nae oppa. Kamsahamnida CEO."

Just in time before you get all "in-and-out" from your ears, you and Jokwon literality walking to the biggest practice where all of the idols come for the meeting.

While you are behind Jokwon with nervous faces and thousand butterfies in your stomach, both of you reached the entrance of the room.

"You ready?"

"/nods/ A little.."

"Haha, don't worry princess. They won't bite or whatsoever, if they do tell me and i will kill them okay?"

"Hehe arraseo oppa~"

With the comfort words from him, he finally open the door and you only spotted 7 boys sitting on the floor, laughing and playing games.

Grabbing Jokwon's arm with afraid feeling, he patted your head slightly and called his hoobaes.

"Annyeong there, look like we only have Bangtan Boys here. I want to introduce you someone new in this company."

You slightly taken aback but you stand in front of Jokwon. Bowing to them and start greeting.

"A-annyeonghaseyo. Choi Lime imnida and i am going to be the new trainee in this company with you all. Please take care of me~ Kamsahamnida."

You give them a sweet smile of yours. The boys suddenly stand up and bows back to you with the stunned face of theirs.

"Lime, i will be right b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter