Chapter 1

Enemy? Friend? Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I decided to do the whole story here xD sorry if this story marked as complete. Why? It's originally one-shot story ^^ Enjoy the longer version!!<3

You are new to the Big Hit Entertainment, the new traniee who just passed the audition due of your best rapping and strong vocal.

Choi Lime, your real name and you decided to use Lime as your stage name when you debut for next two years.

Before you passed the audition and everything, you are quite close to Jokwon for 4 years. He basically look after you like a little sister and nothing more than "that" as you and him know that he is an idol of 2AM. So, it's kinda tricky for both of you.

~

While you were having a small break after a few practice, you took your phone and called Jokwon. *How long i haven't give a call for him?* You thought while strolling down the contract to find Jokwon's. One you find his number, you got excited and press 'Call'. Just a few ring, he picked up his phone.

"Yeoboseyo? Nuguseyo?"

"Oppa! It's me."

"Oh Lime! Long time never heard from you, how have you been?"

"Good like usual, guess what?"

"What what? You're in the practice room now right?"

"Yes, obviously, but there are another big news!"

"What is it? I can't make a guess now."

"I passed a audition and currently a trainee here!"

"WHAT!? *coughcough* You are not joking right?"

"Of course it's real, i wanna make a surprise soon for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter